Reflection on Knight Online

This is a discussion on Reflection on Knight Online within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After years of KO and playing since like 2004, I contemplate on the fact that ive wasted a lot of ...
Page: 1

Default Reflection on Knight Online

After years of KO and playing since like 2004, I contemplate on the fact that ive wasted a lot of my time on a pathetic half -assed game
    Yea the old days were fun... but k2 only steals money now and gms ruined ever server... so i mean theres nothing anymore left of KO.
    I see so many peoples' signatures with the name of their scammer which btw i feel sad for those whove got scammed.... There are as much scammers as there are turkish on a supposedly game called usko thats full of turks.
    I mean i have nothing against them, some are great, but dham this game is just a load of crap.
    Yes its crap but i played it... i guess like all of u... i was addicted...
    but hey now i could care less about this game and im done... thank god.

So... What about the rest of the KO community what do u guys think of Ko?

KO is a great game with a poor host. If customer support was better along with active GMs, this game would be 100x better. Although the koxp has decreased dramatically, the rate which the users are getting hacked is still unbelievable. Like I said...great game, but poor hosts.

I remember the first time i saw ko on my cousin's computer, it was orgasmic. Ko is an amazing game, you have sick looking uniques and armors. You have sick pk that actually requires some skill. And you have the avail. The avail is soooo f'ing fun. I mean who doesnt love gambling. I love almost every concept of the game.

I also love the ko community. Most of us are trust worthy and laid back. I mean instead of quitting the game due to k2's shitty service, we joke around about it making all those short little owned by k2 pictures, videos, and all. And the trust part. Although this led to many many many scams, a lot of us have ko bros whom we trust a great deal to.

It seems like i love the game as hell and i still do. But the reason why i quit is because of turks. Sorry, had to let it out. I know i'll probably get flamed for this. But like most of you i know whats going on. I know that there's a lot of cool turkish people out there and that every nation hacks. I mean yeah if we didnt have turkish players, we would probably have 5 servers and less nps (hehehehe). But turkish players are the main source of scams, dopes, and hacks. I even know quite a bit of english players who starting hacking because of turkish people hacking, they didnt want to get the short end of the stick and etc.

I have more i want to say about turkish people but i dont want to write like 3 essays on them and another 3 on k2.

In short, you guys are pretty cool, the game is good, but k2 failed, this was a trust game and too many people took advantage of it.

btw, being the addict that i am, i log'd back into cypher to pk with some pals and gave ko a chance. The only thing i found in cz was 1 party of auto expers and 1 party of koxpers with windforces +8 and about 4 legit enemies? I quited like 20 minutes later because i realized i dont need to deal with this chit and that all i was doing was trying to keep a mage alive from koxpers.
    Last edited by mistaleet; 08-19-2010 at 03:23 AM.

This game is hosted by a worthless company. If it wasn't for ko they would go bankrupt years ago. Ko run by itself because it is a fun game.

It's so pathetic how they don't actually want to ban people who are cheating just because they are paying money.
    I wish we could sue them for lying to their paying customers.

Little archer Senior Member

I think that you have alot of time to write bs about a game / community that you no longer care about.

Banned Senior Member

This game is the best i enjoy it at the moment.

ko is like life, just stfu and suck it up or cry/quit

Ignore Me Senior Member

Mgame/Noah know the game exsists because of one bug called combo.

Seems to me they keep looking for a new cool bug. Allowing nova town, undy bug, weight bug. Every patch tests a new bug hoping it will bring success to the game.

P.S. I'm only slightly joking.

ko is a good game, but players ruin it by scamming, cheating
    why do ppl do it? becuase gm's and k2 just doesn't give a crap so ppl aren't scared to be banned or anything cause they know it wont happen, either you like it or you don't
    i like it but i don't like it at the same time i only play for pk and come online to chat in clan, the rest i don't care about