Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

New pk server ??FUN??

This is a discussion on New pk server ??FUN?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; News PvP Server Update Part: 2 POSTED BY KORLASH | 08/11/2010 Greetings Knights, As we get closer to the release ...
Page: 2

Ignore Me Senior Member

News
    PvP Server Update Part: 2
    POSTED BY KORLASH | 08/11/2010
    Greetings Knights,

As we get closer to the release of the PvP server we plan to provide more information. Today, we will share some information in regards to rewards for participating in the PvP server. Players can gain two types of rewards that can be brought back to the live servers; items (weapons, armors and accessories) and their characters. All rewards will be based off how well you dominated others in the PvP server and only the top 60% of players will qualify to receive the spoils of war.

Top 5% - Will receive a level 77 character
    6-10% - Level 76 character
    11-15% - Level 75 character
    16-20% - Level 74 character
    21-30% - Level 73 character
    31-40% - Level 72 character
    41-50% - Level 71 character
    51-60% - Level 70 character

These characters can be transferred back to all severs with the exception of Kronos and Ionia. Check back tomorrow for further information. On the release day, we will have a guide with all the details posted on the Knight Online forums.

so i need premiun? or i cant log?

and do i have to download usko? or is it gonna be somethin different?
    Last edited by Ching; 08-11-2010 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    so i need premiun? or i cant log?

and do i have to download usko? or is it gonna be somethin different?
    lol.. use ur brain for once..

U need prolly premium coz server will be full.

Second: Ofc u will need to download usko client, how else u gonna play?

And this server will be like sexyko 100% fll of mages, i bet u gonna live in arena like in sexyko well gl =)

Banned

as far as i been readin u will HAVE to be premmy user or u wont be able to login at all
    k2 style ha

gl finding exp spot at dk, and its going to be easy np for all the normal melee pk parties, can almost guarantee both dk spots in cz will be full 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    lol.. use ur brain for once..

U need prolly premium coz server will be full.

Second: Ofc u will need to download usko client, how else u gonna play?

And this server will be like sexyko 100% fll of mages, i bet u gonna live in arena like in sexyko well gl =)
    actually i dont even go to arena anymore maybe thas why i got symbol
    i never bought premiun on normal usko and yet still loging in talking bout brain using lol whos clan is dead now huh?
    Last edited by Ching; 08-11-2010 at 02:43 PM.

i heard most % of the ppl going will be lvl 77

a small % will be lvl 76.

just another lazy way of K2 to get moneyz.

They just explained that there will be no spending time on leveling on pvp server. I do believe K2 did something really good this time. They will give us 2 months of fun. Please don't complain about server being crowded and full of mages.

Ignore Me Senior Member

News
    PvP Server Update: Part 3
    POSTED BY KORLASH | 08/12/2010
    Greetings Knights,

Today is our third installment of our PvP server preview. So far we have gone over some details in regards to rewards for the top PvP players, more specifically the character level rewards. Today, I will be providing a glimpse into the starting conditions of the server. New accounts both Free2Play and Premium users will be able to access the server. However, all Free2Play players will only be able to access Moradon and will not be able to enter any of the PvP zones without premium access.

Each character initially begins the game with 300 million Noah. You will be able to gain additional noahs by visiting the [PvP] Noah Banker NPC. When creating a character you will be given 227 stat points and 122 skill points. Skill usage will be limited to using only skills which are available at level 70. There will be no monsters in the game and only the necessary NPCs for the server will be available. This takes the focus off PvE and puts the player in a direct PvP only environment. Players will also be able to combat each other in Ardream.

Check back tomorrow for the complete guide and the rest of the details. Remember, the server goes live tomorrow; so be prepared!

Banned

so if u make 10 accounts u will start with 30 gbs

There will be no monsters in the game
    i think the cap is lvl 70. How are u supose to exp if theres no monsters lol. And its probly going to be a seperate client like they usually do with betas.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    i think the cap is lvl 70. How are u supose to exp if theres no monsters lol. And its probly going to be a seperate client like they usually do with betas.
    They've said you can PK in Ardream if you want.
    So must be a different client to allow level 70 in Ardream.

I agree this has dual purpose. 64 new items is a lot. This is beta.

Do want, but I forgot how to play KO QQ

Ignore Me Senior Member

Got some extra info from ask GM thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athenrye
    @Ashet
    60% of NP holders get rewarded in PK server. Is that 60% of all accounts including free ones that never leave moradon?
    No, only those premium users who participate in PvP combat will be calculated into the 60% ratio. Similarly, we'll be monitoring the server data for suspicious activity, so users who attempt to cheat, exploit, or NP transfer will naturally be dealt with and not be eligible for prizes.

Is point break the PK tournament you guys consulted players on. Or is even more planned?
    We've been wanting to bring up a PvP server for a while now; Breaking Point is just a step in the right direction. We still have lots of other events and tournaments planned for the future, such as a PK tournament similar to the Gauntlet Event, but focusing on team-based combat rather than 1-on-1 duels.

Who's going to play? Let's make a clan :P

@ashet

thanks for the information you brought.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast