Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

New Pk Zone 30-69. Screenshots Included.

This is a discussion on New Pk Zone 30-69. Screenshots Included. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they need to delete ardream and make pk 50-69 now total hotness...
Page: 3

they need to delete ardream and make pk 50-69 now

total hotness

I hope they don't get rid of ardream because of this, the dcz map is hella fucking balls to the wall awesome! Bifrost still counts as pk right? can lose nps there :mellow:[/b]

NO ARDREAM 35-59 IS NOT DELETED, theres just ONE MORE pk zone.[/b]
    hmm :/ it helps to read the whole post first :P

i wonder if there is 3 lion bosses to make up for all 3 mushroom bosses or maybe 1 lion boss that drops all 3 rings like atilla

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

i like it that means more action, more variety....
    the maps (SS's) lookin nice

yea for older servers something like this would be great for 60-69. the older servers wont rlly be affected much.....cause most people have 70+'s.. the only difference now is there wont be those free 1 hit 60's anymore...and people might actually have to learn how to combo for kills :P

i agree with palan about the map..it looks retarded. i think i would stay 59 if thats the new map...

but i didnt see the whole thing so it might not be so bad...would love to have lvl 69 pk

If K2 doesn't make new servers (or too many new servers), by the time we get the patch, servers will be have more people on it. But basically it is a 60-69 PK zone, just like CZ is a 60(or 70+ w/e :P) -80 PK zone.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I just realized something, a lot of people complain about this thinning the numbers in cz, and then others complain about not being able to solo in cz anymore....maybe this is the solution? I know in my own experience, solo'ing in cz is almost impossible unless theres a turk dc or half the people are asleep. Otherwise it's a ks fest and every one comes after the one person w/o party. I'm looking forward to this, and a new generation of pk vids, more solo pk, and more impressive "stunts" with the new areas and bosses that are in them.

lol wow 65+ are going to be raping the lower lvls lol
    i hope im 70+ before that comes out :lol:

DarkSynth

looks good i cant wait

frayed kn0t

They should add 3 more worlds, make 4 pk zones on each server and make cz bigger. That way we can just vs all day if we are lucky enough to find someone during western time zones.

shinju

well if there will be an 60/69 pk zone that would mean people can easy dlvl after they got there Personals mmm but i like the idea of 60-69 i dont realy like playing bp in ardream but its fun anyways 60-69 is good choice for bps judgment ftw

people can easy dlvl after they got there Personals [/b]
    hmmm that is a good point... i wonder if theres any restrictions on personal items there...... gotta ask friend 2moro :P hopefully ill remember

tnx :P

it has its pro's and cons

u can wear shells
    but cz will be moore inactive

Azraim

Make another pk zone isnt solution for me and it's looking really really ugly

hmmm that is a good point... i wonder if theres any restrictions on personal items there...... gotta ask friend 2moro :P hopefully ill remember
    tnx :P[/b]
    Theres probably going to be that if you get your personal item you cannot enter, but if you don't and you get 70, dlvl, restat reskill and have the same points as a 69 you can enter.

i think 69 pk would be awesome. warriors will have sword dancing with decent and the 55 defense skill. sins will have spike and scaled skin. mages can have 2 novas , priests can be 60/60 duff heal if theyre int, or will have judgment as bps and u can even mess around with int bps at this point.

i play ardream, but if they offer a -69 pk zone... imma be all over that. i think its the move in the direction the whole game has been going. its a lot easier to lvl than it was in the past... and once u hit 60 u can easily get a few more lvls just by gong to bdw. itll make sense from the players perspective since u get more skills to use in pk, and it makes sense from a business perspective since a higher cap pk zone will make people spend more money on prem to lvl up, people that might be spending a lot less cuz they pk in ardream.

forgot to add... the pics do look to my like its some kind of event zone, like a bifrost or eslant dungeon kinda place. each place looks pretty restricted with a lot of mobs, and w00d i see ur friend running around but no humans on the map, except i think that 1 guy that killed him.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast