Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

New Pk Zone 30-69. Screenshots Included.

This is a discussion on New Pk Zone 30-69. Screenshots Included. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how about they fix bifrost b4 they add new zones -.-...
Page: 5

Hell_Angel

how about they fix bifrost b4 they add new zones -.-

i think this is a good idea, im a slow lvler and i have 3 chars, lvl 70 for cz/war, lvl 57 mage for dcz and lvl 57 (going to 60+ for bdw).

alot of bdw characters (fo rppl who have hihg lvlv character or ardream but dont wanna exp there main) will enter into this PK zone so uve automatically got a community, and some ardream players will go 60+ (there are quite a few doing so anyway all the time).

i agree its just stupid on mots servers for lvl 60-69 ot go cz, and it wont get much emptier if u delete cz 2 (i think u would have to).

but dont delete ardream, at least dont delete dark lunar war, i can see the need to delete ardream to make room in the new zone but dark lunar war has been part of the game for so long, it was once lvl 50 max and it got upd so i cant se why this wont happen again (60-69) but that kind of ruins the fun of the whole concept of DLW/ardream, it just wont be the same so keeping darklunar war is a must, theres already too many events as it is which creates and even bigger disparity between the no life players and the ones with a life.

key points

-good idea
    -dont change dark lunar war

edit: a shame my priest is lvl 70 now, and i got my personal item, if this came out erlier i wouldnt have gone lvl 70+

how about they fix bifrost b4 they add new zones -.-[/b]
    PLEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEE

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345