Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

New player, please halp

This is a discussion on New player, please halp within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi everyone! I'm relitavely new to this game and would really appreciate some help. 1) how do you guys level ...
Page: 1

Default New player, please halp

Hi everyone! I'm relitavely new to this game and would really appreciate some help.

1) how do you guys level so fast? I don't have premium and genie but some people say it should still only take 2~ weeks to get level 80... How? Some in depth help would be really appreciated.

2) in terms of pure leveling, forget pot costs and stuff, what class can level to 80 the easiest? 2nd easiest? (Please think about what classes get the most xp parties and just consider everything you can). Also second/third best?

3) what class farms money the best? Second best?

Thanks so much. I'd really appreciate if someone could help me level in game some time, message me here if possible, thanks everyone <3

1) You would have to play 24/7 to get 80 without prem tbh but while you xp you learn about the game.
    2) Priests and warriors are the most needed in parties.
    3) Archers, check this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZCxjsa8trA
    Hope you understand, my english is not the best :P.

What level does an Archer need to be to solo AOC with quest gears?

What server are you in?

No matter what class you start as everything will cost too much , as far it comes to gold farming sure you can do it but at level 60+ restat/reskill cost 25-50m each which is total of 100m (takes ages to get that.). Repair/repot cost alone 2m which is around 2 hour of gold farming. So here is again, where the "pay 2 win" part comes in. Buy potions, and you can save the gold otherwise don't even dream about having it.

We farmed 10m and it was less than 2 hour and it was gone because of repot/repairing costs. "BUT ITS NOT PAY2WIN"

anyhow, we're on beramus on karus if you want join we just started a clan yesterday. Also you can do eslant quests twice so it really helps you level up faster, and there is mostly people doing them so finding a group shouldn't be a issue.
    Last edited by mortal; 02-04-2016 at 03:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    Repair/repot cost alone 2m which is around 2 hour of gold farming.
    You clearly are farming the wrong things, and buying pots from merchants that sell them for more than the npc.....or lying.

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    You clearly are farming the wrong things, and buying pots from merchants that sell them for more than the npc.....or lying.
    We're using eslant half-troll busucker which is roughly 250-500k a bag and like 20minutes of work. I'm bp and 3 use of judgement /heal skill drains my 3.2k mana which is nearly 2 potion of souls and those potions are 12k each. 10 soul is 120k , 100 is 1.2m do the math. 100 potion is = 33 use of judgement. 1 monster is around 7-10 hits if you solo it. Do the math how long 100 potion would last un till you need spend 1.2m again ><

while you can spend 5 usd to buy 5k of potions, how isn't that PAY2WIN?

Banned Senior Member

He never once said anything about PAY2WIN, he was just clearly saying you're farming the wrong things.
    snipes likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    What server are you in?

Cypher //10char

Banned Senior Member

Will price of gbs will drop?
    I mean 50-60$ per gb is pretty fucked up...

4 sure they will it is just a matter of time. But also when GB price goes down item prices in game will go up.

Quote Originally Posted by FriedChickenTastesGood View Post
    Cypher //10char
    If you are orc pm pryda your questions and I'll try to help as much as I can.

w/o pre and premium pot, it's always hard to farm/exp at begining. Asume at half troll, non pre = no 2x coins, non pre = sell item to NPC cheaper.
    You can say its not Pay2Win, but you actually spend more time, and if time cost money then you may pay more than premium users

Quote Originally Posted by Deuxvn View Post
    but you actually spend more time, and if time cost money then you may pay more than premium users
    Do you get paid for doing other leisurely activities? If not then your time doing that is worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    He never once said anything about PAY2WIN, he was just clearly saying you're farming the wrong things.
    This..... Is really irrelevant , because no matter what you farm the cost of repair and repot remains the same.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast