Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

New player, please halp

This is a discussion on New player, please halp within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by mortal This..... Is really irrelevant , because no matter what you farm the cost of repair and ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    This..... Is really irrelevant , because no matter what you farm the cost of repair and repot remains the same.
    just farmed for about 30min spent 200k on repair made 5mil

Let's say i have a level 60~ Archer... Where should i farm? What drops the most stuff that can be sold to the NPC's for some money, and is still cost efficient considering how many pots will be necessary?

Also is there any one trustable with prem that i could give all the stuff i get from the monster and they can trade it in to the npc for more money then give it to me? :P

Quote Originally Posted by FriedChickenTastesGood View Post
    Let's say i have a level 60~ Archer... Where should i farm? What drops the most stuff that can be sold to the NPC's for some money, and is still cost efficient considering how many pots will be necessary?

Also is there any one trustable with prem that i could give all the stuff i get from the monster and they can trade it in to the npc for more money then give it to me? :P
    id say cardinals or aoc (not sure if u find it efficent considering ur gonna need to pot) also u can go ghost warriors in delos for transformation scrolls

Anyone know what time I can get into Server 1 on Cypher w.o premium? EST time?

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    just farmed for about 30min spent 200k on repair made 5mil
    With premium or w/o and where?

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

My guide is probably outdated because I haven't played for the last couple years, but you can give it a shot.

If you're 40~56lvl, farm at goblins. Whenever you get 57 or higher lvl, go at CZ, lure a booro at town and die till you get down to 54lvl. You'll have to delvl every 24 hours. Average earnings per minute: 70k. It can be higher if other gold farmers do not mess with you.
    If you're 60+ then farm at mastodon or cardinal spots in CZ. Average earnings per 24 hours (at cardinal): 160m.
    I don't remember the income of mastodon but it was just slightly better than cardinal.

If they haven't changed the coin values or any drop rates then this income is 100% valid.
    Last edited by nickos3; 02-04-2016 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FriedChickenTastesGood View Post
    Anyone know what time I can get into Server 1 on Cypher w.o premium? EST time?
    usually at night like 9-11 pm EST for me. but you really need premium man or queue will be in the hundreds. or go Cypher 3 :/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12