Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

With the new Pots + Platinum premium ..

This is a discussion on With the new Pots + Platinum premium .. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since k2 put these new mp pots (i guess hp was taken out) and this new Platinum premium in the ...
Page: 1

Since k2 put these new mp pots (i guess hp was taken out) and this new Platinum premium in the power up store jw what people are thinking about going to the new server .

On a scale from 1 to 10 how interested are you in going to the new server ?

1 being not interested and 10 being very interested

just quote the bold part and put from 1-10 on how u feel bout going to the new server because of the new items in pus

also explain why

(since mods feel no one in this forum is capable of making a intelligent poll if any mod would like to make a poll for the question and 1-10 it would make this a lot easier obviously)

i give it a 3 just because i think pots in the power up store is a good idea but the exp boost in platinum premium give way to much of an advantage to players who can afford it making the beginning of the server very unbalanced . (personally i wouldn't have a problem with plat premium if it wasn't the 100% exp boost from 51-80 in new servers until there at least 2 or 3 months old)

nathan16

4 ish. dunno if i can be botherd playing

10! well i just am so interested in the new server, cant wait till its out ^^ i think the platinum premium is pretty cool because there are always people that will have an higher lvl then others, there were much people on akara that bought 400% scrolls so.. the 100% xp after u did hit lvl 51 is cool to. it does take so long to get a decent lvl and i dont know what i should say about the pots. its easy for those wich arent the best in making/farming money to buy pots in the shop (me).

TehFonz

Since they released shit, i think they should merge older servers. It seems like they want more money ><, but now people are going to level so much faster 1-51 = 400% just with platinum? What about exp valk + 400% exp scroll added??? 807% or something like that????????????. I think they should merge older servers.....

OLYMPIA + ARES PLEASE

Its great! I cant wait for new server now! Just think about how much time u save with this.. U guys whining about it gotta be an account sharer that got to 80 and now cry cuz u got scammed by your best american friend... K2 is great! Eventho i understand u guys if u cant outlvl ppl with your 4 sharers u gonna have trouble getting nps, but dont worry u can pk with me if u want and i help u gain some...

/KING OF CZ REPRESENTIN EAST TEXAS NIGGAZ

CuriositY

For me its 5...

I love akara if they put the symbol and the clan ranking and if they don&#39;t so new server..

didinino

1, 1, and again 1!!!
    disable platinum service for new server! it makes the server WAY un-balanced!
    all think about "yay now i wont have to xp so much"
    thats ok if u are on old server, and im for it, but as long as its gonna be on the new server it will just fuk everybody who cannot afford it

i say for those who want plat on new server just give it the 30% xp till the server is 1 month old, then idc if every1 will have it..
    but its still gay imo.

waton

yep im going to new server..
    sold my 2 akara accounts..

im gonna get a warrior on new server + gryphon set xp + 400% xp scrolls + lvl 51-60xp scrolls + 4gb babashop
    gogo lvl 70 in 1 month

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Since they released shit, i think they should merge older servers. It seems like they want more money ><, but now people are going to level so much faster 1-51 = 400% just with platinum? What about exp valk + 400% exp scroll added??? 807% or something like that????????????. I think they should merge older servers.....

OLYMPIA + ARES PLEASE[/b]
    I would like to have dd 25 plx? :wub:

dliel

10 .
    gogo new server.

lopezik

ALL WHO GIVING 10 ARE IDIOTS LIKE K2 !!

THIS SHIT SHOULD BE DELETED RIGHT NOW !! OR MANY PPL WILL FUK K2 SO MUCH AND QUIT THIS GAME

THEY ARE STUPID KIDS AND THEY DONT THINK WHAT THEY DOING...

THINK WHAT LVLs 80 ppl SHOULD FELL NOW IF THEY WORKED FOR LVL 3 YEARS AND SOME NOOBS w/o REAL LIFE CAN GET IT EASY...

ITS THE BEST SHIT WHAT K2 MADE !! FUKING IDIOTS AND GAYS !!

AND HOW U CAN GET FUN IN NEW SERVER WITH THAT SHIT ?

ALL WILL BE LVLs 70+ 80 .... no 60 - 75... its funny ? OMG NEVER

AND IF U STILL THINK ITS GOOD IDEA U ARE STUPID...

J

2. Even though I&#39;m not going.

As stated above this premium is not fair to those who can&#39;t afford it, but if you look at it, some people can&#39;t afford gold premium either. I can see how the older players feel, they took this long with other premium to get x amount of levels, and now this shit comes out. I don&#39;t think this should be implemented in the new server just because how unbalanced it would be. All the people giving it a 10 are the people who know they&#39;re going to buy Platinum Premium and they know they&#39;re going to have a huge advantage over the others. But whatever, good thing I&#39;m not going to the new server

ministry

i dont feel like starting over again -.-

qunix

1440 hp pots was deleted from PUS .

najtonlajn

0 BIG ZERO. New server never with turks+platinium premium = 80lvl for 2-3month max!!
    KO just going down and down.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast