Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

With the new Pots + Platinum premium ..

This is a discussion on With the new Pots + Platinum premium .. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 9.5 :wub: but not because of the pots/prem..... only because Fierce,UnDeStRuCtAbLzZzZzZ, and Unreal ( dout u know the last one) ...
Page: 2

chimera2888

9.5 :wub:
    but not because of the pots/prem.....
    only because Fierce,UnDeStRuCtAbLzZzZzZ, and Unreal ( dout u know the last one) are going ^^
    there sikk clans and and rape every server they go to
    And there sooooo fun to be in xD
    but there server hoppers.....and there not gonna stop server hopping till the end of ko lolz so meh
    girakon ftw!!!

rasta

1 because there are enough servers i hope akara is the last new server that came out because every server gets emptier when a new one comes out.

Banned

im going, i dont have any char now so 1-2 month platinum for xp then bronze for pk mabye.

Boyce

1- I dont get this new server rush shit.

chimera2888

1 because there are enough servers i hope akara is the last new server that came out because every server gets emptier when a new one comes out.[/b]
    srry to burs ur bubble but there is gonna be a new server :P
    akara anit the last one ^^
    ko is thinking of making 20 total servers ( includeing the old ones so dont say 13+20 servers lolz)
    btw i got that info from a friend of myn who plays japko and he talked to a japko gm and said thats what ko is working on doing =D (so dont quote me on this)
    and whatever jap ko dose usko dose >.>

Im just thinking because your all saying yes, this is great.

But in natural fact when it opens up and you have people like Silverhazee who play with 3 other people and hit 75 in like 2 months, that now will be level 80 within that time limit, and your mage's will be the ones benifiting from this, so if your going new server - pick mage, get 72 fast, and get your symbols because that is how it will be.

and with pots, this is going to cause even less CSW money, even less money for the king to host an EXP Event. And if an exp even occurs, you will have another 20%? onto that 400% exp or 100% exp, and with EXP valkarys you will get even more from it. and if you can use the symbols of gladiators etc you will be level 50+ withing an hour, and be 60 within a few hours after that. Questing? Who needs questing when you got this. Just save them till your 69 and you will be 70 quick too because questing would take the time of your levels down by far, questing used to be fast but not with the new premmium.

But another thing is, its too cheep for what it gives, $10 more for that? What are they playing at.

~Cammy

NaidenZ

Im just thinking because your all saying yes, this is great.

But in natural fact when it opens up and you have people like Silverhazee who play with 3 other people and hit 75 in like 2 months, that now will be level 80 within that time limit, and your mage's will be the ones benifiting from this, so if your going new server - pick mage, get 72 fast, and get your symbols because that is how it will be.

and with pots, this is going to cause even less CSW money, even less money for the king to host an EXP Event. And if an exp even occurs, you will have another 20%? onto that 400% exp or 100% exp, and with EXP valkarys you will get even more from it. and if you can use the symbols of gladiators etc you will be level 50+ withing an hour, and be 60 within a few hours after that. Questing? Who needs questing when you got this. Just save them till your 69 and you will be 70 quick too because questing would take the time of your levels down by far, questing used to be fast but not with the new premmium.

But another thing is, its too cheep for what it gives, $10 more for that? What are they playing at.

~Cammy[/b]
    You stole my idea ahaha
    anyway Stop being gay with me , I Share with bola only.

about the topic

I gives a 7 D:
    It's a good idea, like I said before in another topic , finally k2 gives a good service for a reasonable price.
    but they should up the cap lvl to 90 bcz this prem is really gay and makes the xp pretty easy =(

~SexyReplay D:

will a mod please remove the two arguing about this silverhazee char please ppl do not flame

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

i don't get why everyone is complaining about those who buy platinum prem are going to have such a huge advantage. when a new server comes out the ones that were serious about playing it would get gold prem anyway to be the highest lvl first. why would that change? considering most ppl who server hop pay more than $35 a month on ko for prems, KC, and valk i don't think anyone is going to really have much of an advantage since they 're going to have the same stuff. YOU NEED PREM TO PLAY A NEW SERVER. it's just a matter of who's going to exp faster.

Well.... 1 because i am stuck on my server...but if i was actually thinking about going, probly a 5...

Why?

Well the pots ruin it in the begining IMO. There could be a few people with 1440 pots just runnin around tanking the WHOLE other base, especially the first 60, he is going to get the first obvious advanatage, even though he will probly be paying almost 20 bucks a day to pk with those pots, which is ridiculous. Im very glad they took those pots out, as it completely fucks up the game, immensely. Its a whole new world of pk out there, there wouldn't be such thing asd a 1v1 anymore. They would last FOREVER, and...lo... itd be like paying 2 bucks for a 1v1. But I am interested in platinum premium. I am lvl 76 and i realized somthing. With 100% exp boost thats like almost 30k a paramun... thats about .01 every kill, and thats about 1 houyr for 2%. Its so beneficial for me because I think i could get to 80 inonly 1 month with this premium. However, in a new server, you are going to feel pressured to have to buy this, or by the time ur 62, there will be a 70, and maybe higher. 70 was able in 1 month with gold premium...imagine with this new prem. 80 in 2 months maybe, for those hardcore or sharing-I-have-5-people-on-my-account-im-pro people. I see it as a problem. the pots will ruin pk on every server, and isnt pk what we are all here for? And the premium will unbalance the levels in newer servers. And soon, platinum will be like the new gold, and people will just say hat the fuck, and keep buying it. And what happens in 2 months. TITANIUM PREMIUM! 400% exp boost thruough the game!!!!!!!!!! 60$!!!!!!!! You think people would buy it. Yes they would. k2 isnt designing new maps, new bosses, new events, or anything to add fun to the game. Everyday at work the gms play wow, and the executives create new ways of fucking the players of ko with new, expensive pus items. This game is going down, and if the pots are ever implemented back into the game, Im gone, as well as MANY of the us players. So k2, you can be ready to change the name to TRKO, afterall, thats what your after isn't it?

Yes,even without it of course.
    The thing is,the server won't be coming until March,I can guarantee.

and omfg blizzard/havoc...you always type soo much,,zomg :X

You stole my idea ahaha
    anyway Stop being gay with me , I Share with bola only.

about the topic

I gives a 7 D:
    It's a good idea, like I said before in another topic , finally k2 gives a good service for a reasonable price.
    but they should up the cap lvl to 90 bcz this prem is really gay and makes the xp pretty easy =(
    ~SexyReplay D:[/b]
    I was using you as an example of how fast you leveled. i was not trying to make fun of you or have a go at you in any way

Yes,even without it of course.
    The thing is,the server won't be coming until March,I can guarantee.

and omfg blizzard/havoc...you always type soo much,,zomg :X[/b]
    Im in a brainy mood today. Duno why

<3

Im in a brainy mood today. Duno why

<3[/b]
    No,your always in a brainy mood XD

No,your always in a brainy mood XD[/b]
    lol ;D well new pots are fucked up ;(((

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast