Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

With the new Pots + Platinum premium ..

This is a discussion on With the new Pots + Platinum premium .. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1 - Doesn't matter who goes, the server will deplete quite quickly. This premium only unbalances things moreso; at least ...
Page: 3

1 - Doesn't matter who goes, the server will deplete quite quickly. This premium only unbalances things moreso; at least on Gira leveling was fairly equivalent, but there it will be Platinum or bust. Clan banks will get scammed, leaders will get pissed and disbaned, clans will fall apart, the server will die, a new server will come out, all the people who couldn't get "castle, symbols, and lvls" will go new server thinking they have a chance (although they never will..) and the cycle repeats.

GL.

Quoc

id give it a 7/8 lol ^^

HotAsIce

0 - maybe most of the orcs from ares will go so I can PK without getting KS'd :S Plus witht he new premium, level 80 is that much closer!

10 for platinum server 100% increase xp

0 for going new server, lvl80 just got reachable

ko4eva

8/9 why u guys complaning bout the 400 % or 100 % when youd die for 25 % bonous exp in the game... now u can gain lvl faster to get to where you want, your just hatin cuz people who really want to exp tries hard and now they have a break of gettin little more exp, if u want you can get plat premium too, no1 is stopping you

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

10 new servers are awesome.. get a good couple weeks hardcore noob pwnage :lol:

Well.... 1 because i am stuck on my server...but if i was actually thinking about going, probly a 5...

Why?

Well the pots ruin it in the begining IMO. There could be a few people with 1440 pots just runnin around tanking the WHOLE other base, especially the first 60, he is going to get the first obvious advanatage, even though he will probly be paying almost 20 bucks a day to pk with those pots, which is ridiculous. Im very glad they took those pots out, as it completely fucks up the game, immensely. Its a whole new world of pk out there, there wouldn't be such thing asd a 1v1 anymore. They would last FOREVER, and...lo... itd be like paying 2 bucks for a 1v1. But I am interested in platinum premium. I am lvl 76 and i realized somthing. With 100% exp boost thats like almost 30k a paramun... thats about .01 every kill, and thats about 1 houyr for 2%. Its so beneficial for me because I think i could get to 80 inonly 1 month with this premium. However, in a new server, you are going to feel pressured to have to buy this, or by the time ur 62, there will be a 70, and maybe higher. 70 was able in 1 month with gold premium...imagine with this new prem. 80 in 2 months maybe, for those hardcore or sharing-I-have-5-people-on-my-account-im-pro people. I see it as a problem. the pots will ruin pk on every server, and isnt pk what we are all here for? And the premium will unbalance the levels in newer servers. And soon, platinum will be like the new gold, and people will just say hat the fuck, and keep buying it. And what happens in 2 months. TITANIUM PREMIUM! 400% exp boost thruough the game!!!!!!!!!! 60$!!!!!!!! You think people would buy it. Yes they would. k2 isnt designing new maps, new bosses, new events, or anything to add fun to the game. Everyday at work the gms play wow, and the executives create new ways of fucking the players of ko with new, expensive pus items. This game is going down, and if the pots are ever implemented back into the game, Im gone, as well as MANY of the us players. So k2, you can be ready to change the name to TRKO, afterall, thats what your after isn't it?[/b]
    holy hell dude. u should publish this its like a novel h34r:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

THINK WHAT LVLs 80 ppl SHOULD FELL NOW IF THEY WORKED FOR LVL 3 YEARS AND SOME NOOBS w/o REAL LIFE CAN GET IT EASY...[/b]
    u made a mistake. should've been "some noobs w/ real life can get it easy"

Zaczaco11

i was planning to lvl a mage to 62ish and sell it for nice items on bera but.....62 will be shit now cuz of the platnum

lez

i was planning to lvl a mage to 62ish and sell it for nice items on bera but.....62 will be shit now cuz of the platnum[/b]
    sry to burst ur bubble, but 62 is shit with or without platinum xD
    S> lvl 62 mage for a tooth pick

koyo

u could be surprised to see what ppl offer sometimes for char/items on new server xD

Hey cutie Senior Member

pretty exceited over new server and this platnium thing

IAM VERY MUCH EXCITE!!!

9 just cause fierce and undestructablzzzz are goin new server ;D

Banned

it's just soul pots that weigh less.

10 for that premium now i can think about exping to 75-80 and have fun with new skills .. 5 for souls pots and only 5 becoz they are too expensive ... better buy sc and sell them on merchant and then buy pots in shop

mmm 0 for the pots,if they were only PVE [just used in xp] it would be a 10,but the problem is...when other nation raids,how will it be disabled?
    10 for the premium,i think it's really good and get high lvls fast

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast