Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

With the new Pots + Platinum premium ..

This is a discussion on With the new Pots + Platinum premium .. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mmm 0 for the pots,if they were only PVE [just used in xp] it would be a 10,but the problem ...
Page: 4

NaidenZ

mmm 0 for the pots,if they were only PVE [just used in xp] it would be a 10,but the problem is...when other nation raids,how will it be disabled?
    10 for the premium,i think it's really good and get high lvls fast [/b]
    YAYAYA ,

u said thats bcz u r going to new server nd u want xp fast , gay !

EastonLemon

I dont like the lvling curve.. Because I do have a life so the platinum thing is cool..

Problem is i refuse to waste money anymore im not giving in to all the hype.. Same old KO, not interested in having my pockets rapped for cash so..

I give this new server a 7, for the simply fact that lvling finally wont be gay. Either cap the shit at 70 or leave it with the platinum premium.

11 ^^ for the plat premmy
    but thank god they removed 1440 hp pots
    about mp i dont mind... not like anyone is retarded to buy them ^^ j/k

nocomment

10 for that premium now i can think about exping to 75-80 and have fun with new skills .. 5 for souls pots and only 5 becoz they are too expensive ... better buy sc and sell them on merchant and then buy pots in shop [/b]
    they are not tradeable and about them 1440 will be replaced by 720 for sure so its nothing new u just buy for $$ pots not for igc. but still its stupid 1 for pots they should be disable forever. 10 for premium if u are saying about new server its START of the new server everyone can start with platinium if they have $$ if not find job or dont play who cares some ppl less, less lags turks will be forever so nothing will really change...

nocomment

THINK WHAT LVLs 80 ppl SHOULD FELL NOW IF THEY WORKED FOR LVL 3 YEARS AND SOME NOOBS w/o REAL LIFE CAN GET IT EASY...

AND HOW U CAN GET FUN IN NEW SERVER WITH THAT SHIT ?[/b]
    hello mr capslock its sucks for ppl who are now lvl 80 but hey new server didnt even launched so u are far away from topic and i'm sure it will be easier for people who are playing ALONE on account for exp and who HAVE real life less wasting time on game more time in real life just some dumb tards like u cant understand that.
    How i can get fun? I will have fun in real life mostly because exp will be so fucking easy thats how and i can lvl easly 2 80 lvl and enjoy fucking game not stupid dark knights for months. And i really dont care how much ppl will be 80 i will pwn them a.q :<.

GL for all that are going new server.

Peace.

shit it didnt quoted in first post : D i writed 2 long rofl.

Mariuszowy

1 because K2 not gonna take my money for platinium premium !!!
    all who give 10 are just stupid and should think about starting play some othere game like WoW without Power Up Store system or something like premium lol.

nocomment

1 because K2 not gonna take my money for platinium premium !!!
    all who give 10 are just stupid and should think about starting play some othere game like WoW without Power Up Store system or something like premium lol.[/b]
    i&#39;m playing WoW and i&#39;m giving 10 and i&#39;m not stupid cipo >.<

yep im going to new server..
    sold my 2 akara accounts..

im gonna get a warrior on new server + gryphon set xp + 400% xp scrolls + lvl 51-60xp scrolls + 4gb babashop
    gogo lvl 70 in 1 month[/b]
    lol u r funny
    i made 70 ALONE in 1 month with bronze prem, i had school, i played max 10 hours a day.
    with these things u&#39;ll hit 60 in 2nd day 3rd max then u&#39;ll have 2 weeks exectly to hit 70...

btw my rank is -1. its not worth it

nocomment

lol u r funny
    i made 70 ALONE in 1 month with bronze prem, i had school, i played max 10 hours a day.
    with these things u&#39;ll hit 60 in 2nd day 3rd max then u&#39;ll have 2 weeks exectly to hit 70...

btw my rank is -1. its not worth it[/b]
    hello dungeon good gun :=)

hello dungeon good gun :=)[/b]
    Hello Hello :lol:

Azraim

I give 1 becuz of new premium will unbalanced the server and becuz older server will be more empty. ZZ k2 should stop make new server every 3months cuz then u will just have big rush at the begining and all will left for the new server again.

rezzerka

0 for new changes.
    Platinum premmy sux.

hansen

0 cause new servers suxx

slaps

10 i like that people i play with...but i hate those pots

10.. its fun being the best warrior in a server jk.. but yeah more organization and ready to be highest lvl :P

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast