Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

With the new Pots + Platinum premium ..

This is a discussion on With the new Pots + Platinum premium .. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thats why i left this game few months back...because all this shits like new moradon and now this prem completly ...
Page: 5

Banned

thats why i left this game few months back...because all this shits like new moradon and now this prem completly fuck up this game...
    you waste one milion hours in this game and few months later come a new patch and because of this patch some random noobs will catch you in ur lvl in few days...oh gg k2, they dont have brain...and guess what

i found online game where is not cheating !! no turks ...and support answer in like 10 mins max !! they have their own tv channel and their own magazine.
    and guess what..you training skills in real time...and you dont need to sit near computer forever...

so k2 going completly down

RIP

Why u all crying about this new shit they made.

Everyone is acting like exping is the best thing to do. Cuz with the new prem you can pk more now with more higher lvl ppl in cz which makes it more enjoyable.
    Do you realy think its fun for a lvl 80 warrior against 90% of all ppl in cz under 70? Yea you can own everyone but it isnt fun to me.

Banned

I give 1 becuz of new premium will unbalanced the server and becuz older server will be more empty. ZZ k2 should stop make new server every 3months cuz then u will just have big rush at the begining and all will left for the new server again.[/b]
    +999

thats why i left this game few months back...because all this shits like new moradon and now this prem completly fuck up this game...
    you waste one milion hours in this game and few months later come a new patch and because of this patch some random noobs will catch you in ur lvl in few days...oh gg k2, they dont have brain...and guess what

i found online game where is not cheating !! no turks ...and support answer in like 10 mins max !! they have their own tv channel and their own magazine.
    and guess what..you training skills in real time...and you dont need to sit near computer forever...

so k2 going completly down
    RIP[/b]

KO literally died when ROFD was released...

KO literally died when ROFD was released...[/b]
    No RW it died because you left... :unsure:

hansen

100% exp bonus doesnt mean u will hit 80 lvl in a week :unsure:

100% exp bonus doesnt mean u will hit 80 lvl in a week :unsure:[/b]
    but it means u'll b 80 like u did 70 with gold....

lopezik

i play on dies 3 years and im lvl 72... cos i have real life and meybe i wanna 80 but if all can get it easy its not funny...

and its sux when ppl on new server can get really fast 80. Same lvl like ppl on ares, diez...

but it means u'll b 80 like u did 70 with gold....[/b]
    You get like 50% xp more with plat prem now how are u gonna get 80 in like 1 month?

You get like 50% xp more with plat prem now how are u gonna get 80 in like 1 month?[/b]
    there r 70% from 30% to 100%.
    and evry level u getting more xp for ur lvl.
    it's not 80 in 1 month since u need to hit 70 b4, if it took to people 4months to hit 80 with gold and xp valks, now they will do it in 2months or so and at the begin of ROFD u made 70 in 2 months...

there r 70% from 30% to 100%.
    and evry level u getting more xp for ur lvl.
    it's not 80 in 1 month since u need to hit 70 b4, if it took to people 4months to hit 80 with gold and xp valks, now they will do it in 2months or so and at the begin of ROFD u made 70 in 2 months...[/b]
    You were getting 130% xp first with the gold prem.

Now with plat prem you are gettin 200% xp which means u get a bit more than 50% more xp. When u wear gryphon it even comes closer to 50%.

noisome

its a 10 for me going orc and you will all see me there looking forward to seeing you all there !!!

the_man_slayer

i play on dies 3 years and im lvl 72... cos i have real life and meybe i wanna 80 but if all can get it easy its not funny...

and its sux when ppl on new server can get really fast 80. Same lvl like ppl on ares, diez...[/b]
    heya man, long time no see =]

anyone have a ruff idea when the new server is coming out?

FireStorm

I will stay at my server becouse new server = more shits

post was really inclined to people who were already planning on going to the new server and if the platinum premium gave a positive or negative effect on there decision to continue onto the new server

as i already said i think it spoils the fun parts of a new server as if exp valks and 400% sc didn't already spoil that this is just too much 100% to lvl 80 is quite the over kill altho i feel it brings balance to older servers and keeps them more active it most certainly has a negative effect on a new server .

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast