Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New Power-Up Store

This is a discussion on New Power-Up Store within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And how would they work then?[/b] You purchase the scrolls thru power up store Put the scrolls on a empty ...
Page: 2

And how would they work then?[/b]

You purchase the scrolls thru power up store
    Put the scrolls on a empty spot in your skill bar
    press the number ( or click on the icon on your skillbar )
    you will see a new icon come up top right corner of your screen which will last 30min.
    Also your HP, ( top left corner of your screen ) will increase, depending on the gear you're using how much it will increase.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

you will see a new icon come up top right corner of your screen which will last 30min.
    Also your HP, ( top left corner of your screen ) will increase, depending on the gear you're using how much it will increase.[/b]
    haha you smartass
    I meant if you put on your hp gear and then you scroll yourself, after you die would your hp decrease or would it still be the same eventhough you died. i.e as a warrior you get like 7k hp with undy set and after dying would your hp go to like 6k or would it still be 7k.. ARGH.. Help me out a bit my english sucks XD

DragonFire

Also your HP, ( top left corner of your screen ) will increase, depending on the gear you're using how much it will increase.[/b]

:lol: you smart ass.

Smartass? :P

Idiots!

After you die your hp decreases? you will never die! You'll stay alive for 30min!

DragonFire

Smartass? :P

Idiots!
    After you die your hp decreases? you will never die! You'll stay alive for 30min![/b]

You will die cause your a noob and only get like 1300 hp from undying. But what he was saying is that if you put on HP gear and lets just say you get like 5k HP with HP gear, so with undying that is like what? 8k HP? Ok, so your pking and then you die. Would your HP go to what it would be like w/o undying gear? or would it stay 8k?

How the poo would i know? i guess you will have the same hp as before you died, unless you change your gear or w/e..

1300hp from undying? lol, NOOB!
    If your HP build rogue and have HP armor you'll have atleast like 3.5-4k base HP if not higher

DragonFire

How the poo would i know? i guess you will have the same hp as before you died, unless you change your gear or w/e..

1300hp from undying? lol, NOOB!
    If your HP build rogue and have HP armor you'll have atleast like 3.5-4k base HP if not higher[/b]

Your the geniuos! figure it out! but ya, I guess it would stay the same.

Your the geniuos! figure it out! but ya, I guess it would stay the same.[/b]
    But what if it can be bugged? I mean you go to colony and put on your undy gear and put your scrolls on and go die once, then you put on your pk items when you're dead and you would have like 8k hp with your pk gear :lol:
    Damn I'm stupid :P

But what if it can be bugged? I mean you go to colony and put on your undy gear and put your scrolls on and go die once, then you put on your pk items when you're dead and you would have like 8k hp with your pk gear :lol:
    Damn I'm stupid :P[/b]

WOW, read what I said:

"It will stay the same, unless you change your gear/items when you're dead."

I'm a genious!

WOW, read what I said:

"It will stay the same, unless you change your gear/items when you're dead."
    I'm a genious![/b]
    Fak you're too smart for me

DragonFire

but who really knows h34r:

Everyone knows I'm a genious, you even said so!

EVEN YOU!
    ZE DRAGONFIRE said it!

DragonFire

ANYWAYS. ontopic, I am gonna have to check that out when i get home. I only have a bit on KC left though

ANYWAYS. ontopic, I am gonna have to check that out when i get home. I only have a bit on KC left though [/b]

Atleast you can check it out at home, my computer is broken, i won't be able to check it out for a while

DragonFire

Atleast you can check it out at home, my computer is broken, i won't be able to check it out for a while [/b]

Haha, ya My computer isn't that good anyways. I wonder if I could put ko on my school's computer *thinks* never mind. I don't want too. ^_^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12