Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA**

This is a discussion on New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Let me ask you this, for those of you who are lvl 65+ what keeps you playing? Pk? Strictly pking? ...
Page: 1

Infinitemadness

Default New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA**

Let me ask you this, for those of you who are lvl 65+ what keeps you playing? Pk? Strictly pking? Perhaps. But when your at a point of your done with leveling, what else is there. Pk. Nothing but, unless you help clan members, friends to level. Thats fine. But when your 70 and 100%. Your done for now. You gain nothing when you kill a mob, except-

Except items. To better your character at a point where it's completely "pimped" out. I know Im going to get shot down on this, but we'll see.

When you purchase gold, you get a trina's, 1k knight cash, and the exp bonus. When you buy silver premium, you get a trina's, 1k knight cash, and not as good as a exp bonus as gold. The difference between the two clearly is the exp bonus. In my opinion, what I think, especially if marketing is playing a huge part in premium, (business stand point here) why not do something MORE for Gold premium users. Right? I mean, if it's just to get in the servers to pk. Bronze will do just fine. You can spend 5 bucks extra in a month to buy enough scrolls to make it through, and even buy them through market, without buying knight cash. Now with this in mind, (those that are higher levels etc..) What keeps enticing you all to continue to purchase Gold? Besides the norm. I mean, Gold is the way to go in most players eyes, and thats fine, I have nothing against this premium. However, My suggestion is this:

Gold Premium -
    Aside from all the current benefits:
    add 1 +8 UPgrade scroll (which CANNOT be traded or SOLD) (or 1 +7 upgrade scroll, take your pick) However, I know what most people are going to say, but clearly there needs to be more. More of an edge to buy Gold over any other premium. Set it apart besides the exp bonus. This will be my next thing that I take to K2 as a suggestion, but I came here first to get suggestions, obviously first, because you players deal with ingame issues, obviously, and I want your input before I suggest anything.

(I want to formal apologize for my previous post, as I clearly see, with others help, how I may have helped with some really retarded things, again, it wasnt my intentions, and I will be held presonally responsible for my actions, again, I do apologize.)

So please, post your thoughts, whether you hate it, like it, give more input, because Im seeing more and more players get to that level, to where your spending out the same amount of money, and truly, just getting the same ole, same ole.

(Aside from the current issues, responding in cs, etc..try not to go that route, Im looking for more addons to what your currently spending out, thats what I want to focus on, not increasing Premium, just giving more for your money. You all deserve it.)

Thanks for your time,

Madness.

cccch

so everytime u buy gold u get another scroll? that will sure kill the market of +8.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

NO
    NO
    NO
    NO
    PLEASE NO

TOO MANY +8 AGAS ALREADY

Think about it, how many +8's are there? What is going to be the point of PK if everyone kills everyone else in 1 hit? You wonder why many people use +7's? Because it's extraordinarily hard to get +8. With that, ....you'll have a flood of +8's... server will be royally fucked.

Infinitemadness

True, everyone wants them, so why not make it a bit easier for people to have them. If people think that we are catering to the cheaters, why not give the legit people the power to make those things to compete. (Wow I actually said that.) Ok that was a random thought.

Perfect

Couldent dupers buy gold and get the scroll and make alot of them just likes bus's
    Thats a stab in the heart to the market lol :lol:

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by lutz
    NO
    NO
    NO
    NO
    PLEASE NO

TOO MANY +8 AGAS ALREADY
    Again, replace +8 scroll with, say 30 abyss gems. Just something more. Im just looking for suggestions.

Perfect

Give gold more Knight cash i no people who go threw alot more then kc a month then 1000. make maybe 2000-2500 ??

well what we DONT need is +8/+7 100% scrolls imo....ive never had a lvl 65+ char or whatever but i think to liven it up you should make a lottery of some type...like with gold premium u get a "number item" with its own specific number....you could turn that number in to the abyss gem guy and depending on ur # u get a medium/high/FT tier choice, and like then u could choose from 1 item on the list that you want, and you can get that. i dunno if im making sense but thats just an idea i had....if u want me to explain more in detail tell me :P

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by Perfect
    Couldent dupers buy gold and get the scroll and make alot of them just likes bus's
    Thats a stab in the heart to the market lol *:lol:
    It would. But of course, we'd have to make limitations. Couldnt be traded, sold, merchant'ed, stacked, etc... Only 1 per account, if you use it you use it, if you dont, next month you lose it. Something like that.

KITTYS>:D

+8 raptor on ebay = 200usd,--------------------- hmm (+1 raptor "5$" + gold prem with +8 scroll "25$" = 30$)
    then wepons will be suppper cheap and accsessories would be the most expensive things ever

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Infinitemadness+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Infinitemadness)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    NO
    NO
    NO
    NO
    PLEASE NO

TOO MANY +8 AGAS ALREADY
    Again, replace +8 scroll with, say 30 abyss gems. Just something more. Im just looking for suggestions. [/b]
    Not offending you, just you picked the wrong item to use as an example. 30 Abyss Gems, to people, would generally be useless, so maybe pick, like 50 blessed upgrade scrolls - those are hard as hell to get now with these prices. Or, maybe, you could try like a random unique jewelery, because those are in high demand... maybe like 1/100 chance to get RoC while 50/100 chance to get, say, a +9 strength or +9 HP ring.

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by Phantom478
    well what we DONT need is +8/+7 100% scrolls imo....ive never had a lvl 65+ char or whatever but i think to liven it up you should make a lottery of some type...like with gold premium u get a "number item" with its own specific number....you could turn that number in to the abyss gem guy and depending on ur # u get a medium/high/FT tier choice, and like then u could choose from 1 item on the list that you want, and you can get that. i dunno if im making sense but thats just an idea i had....if u want me to explain more in detail tell me :P
    No thats perfect. I was just using +8 scroll as more of an example. I knew what would be said, remember I was a player aswell. I know what it would do. Im just throwing out the most bizarre offer, to basically get people to throw out their ideas. Working so far

Draconetsu

Why not add a new area where only gold prem members can go that's alot like eslant, but only bosses have a shorter respawn there with CZ drop rates, so people could get more uniques to help them PK better?

HiddenRage

maybe just like also a better drop rate and soemthing else but the scroll like others said would mess up market...

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    Originally posted by Infinitemadness@
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz

NO
    NO
    NO
    NO
    PLEASE NO

TOO MANY +8 AGAS ALREADY

Again, replace +8 scroll with, say 30 abyss gems. Just something more. Im just looking for suggestions.
    Not offending you, just you picked the wrong item to use as an example. 30 Abyss Gems, to people, would generally be useless, so maybe pick, like 50 blessed upgrade scrolls - those are hard as hell to get now with these prices. Or, maybe, you could try like a random unique jewelery, because those are in high demand... maybe like 1/100 chance to get RoC while 50/100 chance to get, say, a +9 strength or +9 HP ring.[/b]
    Sounds like your starting to get my point Thanks for posting.

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast