Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA**

This is a discussion on New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; B>premium for rollback aga k :wub:...
Page: 11

Rommel

B>premium for rollback aga k :wub:

liquidkk

B>rollback methode

OsirisG

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    I disagree with any ideas related to give ITEMS away when u buy gold premium, +7/+8 scrolls included. Right now the markets are flooded by duped, gm injected and every sort of ilegal item. Giving legal items will just make things worse. Same with 2000hp/400ac scrolls since pking is already hard with all the 70's out of nowhere and duped compound jewelry. Give undying scrolls and see how impossible will be to kill some ppl.

Few things that will be very nice to see with gold premium:

1. Increased (NOTICEABLE) drop rate. ppl only buy premium for the exp boost, the supposed increased drop rate, and lately to even log in. That's not good enough to pay the big difference between bronze and gold. Knight cash is nice but u can get all the powerup scrolls from the market and just 10% more exp than bronze, doesnt sound like a great deal. Increased drop rate is a way of "giving items" but ppl have to earn them and not just throw money to the game to get something.

2. Reduced NPC price. If u pk all day, pots prices and repairing can kill your economy really fast. Premium reduces repair prices but items prices are the same. Would be nice if repair prices is even cheaper and items like pots are like half the price so players with gold can just buy pots straight from an NPC without running out of money so fast.

3. 24-48 hours response time in CS. No kidding. If u pay more than WoW a month, u should get at least what WoW gives u and KO is not even close to that. Hacking incidents are very frequent in this game and getting an answer 2 weeks later to tell u they wont roll u back is not nice. And im not talk about an automated response or just some csrep who will say NO to everything u ask. Security issues in this game are real and a big bunch of them are not the customer's fault. *

Remember this game is all about PvP. U damage that by adding scrolls or inject even more +8's and lot of ppl will see PKing really pointless. PK = pointless = gameover.

The babashop is out of control already, there are people that see it as fine. I don't see the difference between the babashop and making +8 easier for high-end paying customers? It's the same principle - the people with more USD have an advantage. That should not come into play in a game in an ideal world but in KO it is too late, the servers are +8 infested. Damage control is the only thing to do now and I really think giving legit players an actual chance at +8 raptors/shards without having to resort to the babashop or ridiculous amounts of farming is a great idea.

Last I heard raptor 8s were up to 60gb on Ares. I will never farm that much money, and I think its bullshit that I even have to try when I see all these random noobs appearing from nowhere with the very weapon that I have sought for so long. It is not fair, especially considering that I've been premium now for all too many months.

You're saying that the servers are all messed up now with all the gm-injected items and stuff, so what is your solution? Let the cheaters retain the advantage and give premium users some jerkoff higher drop rate? Sorry Devile, I really must disagree with you here. That's half assed and you know it.[/b]
    Till two weeks ago i thought same as you , then i had the chance to experience an RPG from a GODlly perspective , where you can get what you want , the end result was i got borred in 2 days , because when i got all the items i wanted , ran over the map and wondered "So wtf am i gonna do now " , o lol there was no point to play , anyway it is obvious people can only see from their point of view instead general better for game.

My personl points of view:
    -Yes io want all my armors/weapon +8

My point of view i will sustain:
    - No i do not want it to be easy
    - I didn't start a game to emulate real life , where who has more USD gets to have the most fun , last time i checked this is KO not a strip club
    - Advantages for premium from my point of view cover the price , except gold , but adding more to gold leads to point 2 , wich i disagree with
    - Deville's ideea is an ideea that imho won't fuck up the game for me or force me to spend 1000USD to have fun in this game

This is me last post since it is obvious what Zulkir said is true , USKO=MNEY MONEY MONEY , if they introduce any of these "marketing" ideeas anyway
    there is a chance i will quit and go play something else.

Rommel

Originally posted by liquidkk
    B>rollback methode
    +8

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by OsirisG+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OsirisG)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

I disagree with any ideas related to give ITEMS away when u buy gold premium, +7/+8 scrolls included. Right now the markets are flooded by duped, gm injected and every sort of ilegal item. Giving legal items will just make things worse. Same with 2000hp/400ac scrolls since pking is already hard with all the 70's out of nowhere and duped compound jewelry. Give undying scrolls and see how impossible will be to kill some ppl.

1. Increased (NOTICEABLE) drop rate. ppl only buy premium for the exp boost, the supposed increased drop rate, and lately to even log in. That's not good enough to pay the big difference between bronze and gold. Knight cash is nice but u can get all the powerup scrolls from the market and just 10% more exp than bronze, doesnt sound like a great deal. Increased drop rate is a way of "giving items" but ppl have to earn them and not just throw money to the game to get something.

2. Reduced NPC price. If u pk all day, pots prices and repairing can kill your economy really fast. Premium reduces repair prices but items prices are the same. Would be nice if repair prices is even cheaper and items like pots are like half the price so players with gold can just buy pots straight from an NPC without running out of money so fast.

3. 24-48 hours response time in CS. No kidding. If u pay more than WoW a month, u should get at least what WoW gives u and KO is not even close to that. Hacking incidents are very frequent in this game and getting an answer 2 weeks later to tell u they wont roll u back is not nice. And im not talk about an automated response or just some csrep who will say NO to everything u ask. Security issues in this game are real and a big bunch of them are not the customer's fault. *

Remember this game is all about PvP. U damage that by adding scrolls or inject even more +8's and lot of ppl will see PKing really pointless. PK = pointless = gameover.

The babashop is out of control already, there are people that see it as fine. I don't see the difference between the babashop and making +8 easier for high-end paying customers? It's the same principle - the people with more USD have an advantage. That should not come into play in a game in an ideal world but in KO it is too late, the servers are +8 infested. Damage control is the only thing to do now and I really think giving legit players an actual chance at +8 raptors/shards without having to resort to the babashop or ridiculous amounts of farming is a great idea.

Last I heard raptor 8s were up to 60gb on Ares. I will never farm that much money, and I think its bullshit that I even have to try when I see all these random noobs appearing from nowhere with the very weapon that I have sought for so long. It is not fair, especially considering that I've been premium now for all too many months.

You're saying that the servers are all messed up now with all the gm-injected items and stuff, so what is your solution? Let the cheaters retain the advantage and give premium users some jerkoff higher drop rate? Sorry Devile, I really must disagree with you here. That's half assed and you know it.
    Till two weeks ago i thought same as you , then i had the chance to experience an RPG from a GODlly perspective , where you can get what you want , the end result was i got borred in 2 days , because when i got all the items i wanted , ran over the map and wondered "So wtf am i gonna do now " , o lol there was no point to play , anyway it is obvious people can only see from their point of view instead general better for game.

- I didn't start a game to emulate real life , where who has more USD gets to have the most fun , last time i checked this is KO not a strip club
    - Advantages for premium from my point of view cover the price , except gold , but adding more to gold leads to point 2 , wich i disagree with
    - Deville's ideea is an ideea that imho won't fuck up the game for me or force me to spend 1000USD to have fun in this game

This is me last post since it is obvious what Zulkir said is true , USKO=MNEY MONEY MONEY , if they introduce any of these "marketing" ideeas anyway
    there is a chance i will quit and go play something else.[/b]
    There's already so many +8 users running around I really can't see how making it easier for the few left still using +7s to make the jump is going to ruin the game, man.

PK is what makes this game fun, not items. Unfortunately, it's pretty hard to PK against a bunch of people using all +8s when you are not. In this case, I am not speaking in my personal view, I'm speaking for a friend or two of mine. I care about the game a great deal, but it's already been soiled quite a bit. As I said before, damage control is the best thing for it now. Whether it benefits me personally or not is quite irrelevant, I'm thinking of the new guys who aren't going to want to or be able to farm for months for +8 when all these other guys are getting them out of thin air for a few bucks.

Look around in Moradon, everyone glows now. The few that don't are either new or legit. I remember when it was odd to glow, and now it is odd to not! Someone always says 'it could be worse' but I really don't see how tbh.

Rommel

rollback scrolls :wub:

liquidkk

higher drop rate scrolls :wub:

OsirisG

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    Originally posted by OsirisG+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OsirisG)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

You're saying that the servers are all messed up now with all the gm-injected items and stuff, so what is your solution? Let the cheaters retain the advantage and give premium users some jerkoff higher drop rate? Sorry Devile, I really must disagree with you here. That's half assed and you know it.

there is a chance i will quit and go play something else.[/b]
    There's already so many +8 users running around I really can't see how making it easier for the few left still using +7s to make the jump is going to ruin the game, man.

PK is what makes this game fun, not items. Unfortunately, it's pretty hard to PK against a bunch of people using all +8s when you are not. In this case, I am not speaking in my personal view, I'm speaking for a friend or two of mine. I care about the game a great deal, but it's already been soiled quite a bit. As I said before, damage control is the best thing for it now. Whether it benefits me personally or not is quite irrelevant, I'm thinking of the new guys who aren't going to want to or be able to farm for months for +8 when all these other guys are getting them out of thin air for a few bucks.

Look around in Moradon, everyone glows now. The few that don't are either new or legit. I reme mber when it was odd to glow, and now it is odd to not! Someone always says 'it could be worse' but I really don't see how tbh.[/b][/quote]

Also put lvl 70 chars in pus to , for the few legit ones that didn't manage to macro to 70 . I don't know what your server is like but i know on XIg there are a lot of glowing dildos but it's not liek EVERYBODY has them except me , my clannie spent 4 months making a mirage dagger+8 . As to why ppl have so manny +8s i suspect huggest role was in the high dupe period people got infinite ammount of coins , i remember you would merchant 2-3 drops , make 2+bill , and now " i wonder wtf will i do with these 5 glaves i got from trolls " BURN THEM hehe , wtf was 30 scrolls ? 60 m? but now the things are back to wierd trust me , i go to the anvil i open my inn and i go "zzz can't afford BUS".

How about an item that boost trina a little bit more? Right now I doubt trina gives ANY success boost.. I have seen a movie by Devile where he broke all 7 mirage dagger +7 to +8 WITH trina at each upgrade :unsure: And ppl who are able to make +8 without any trina at all -.-

Originally posted by R34P3R_Magikz
    What about a higher drop rate than what it is now cus i think i see all *prems give the same sort of boost lets say they give a .75% over a non premium, that way were keeping to the game where u still have to do something to get that +8 item u've allways wanted w/o hurting the market too bad and it would be all round at the end of the day w/ uniques an normal items still having to be farmed.

if this does'nt make sense my appologies *:rollseyes:
    imo

the droprate he suggested is the most reasonable bonuses you can add to premium >.<

TunaFishyMe

hehe an item to boost the upgrade success of an item that is suppose to boost the upgrade success of an item xD. But seriously, do trina's really work? Maybe K2 should actually test it out with their anvil algorithmn

QuIcK

Most of these ideas are retarded... +8 scrolls... lawl just literally install babashop in the pus raptors tota's fuk just put totamic bows and dragon slayers in there put +5 lvl scrolls and then 400ac and 2khp for premium only??? whoever suggested that must suck at pk'ng.... only logical thing is to increase drop rate... but like sumone said aswell pus is supposed to help people not make people who dont use it suffer... i say game should be pay to play so k2 can stop this bullshit all other ko's are running fine but usko obviously is $$$ hungry and they dont earn it at all giving us items that will be lost in server disconnects, hacked and then you message cs, you get automated response this has been sent to appropriate blah blah blah you flip out at em and 2 months later they tell you we are not restoring items that were lost due to server disconnect cause that makes a lot of fukin sense... we fuked up and you lost out sorry sigh i hate this game im gonna stop mumbling now...

Rentzusuken

The problem with your diminishing returns on Premium might not just be that more people are hitting 70 and thus do not need the XP, but that fuck all is done to support people that pay. Not everyone is looking for something "extra" to keep paying for premium, but everyone who pays for it is looking for what they should be getting in the first place: Service. You can't sell that, and from what K2 has displayed, they fail to deliver it consistently. It's absolutely pathetic that customers actually came to this thread and said they would like service as an add-on to what they pay for in the first place.

Yun - don't make the mistake of assuming that everyone who pays for premium is legit. It's not hard for someone to spend what amounts to a tank of gas or a carton of cigarettes to get it and the fact that they bought it has nothing to do with their intentions and actions in-game. There are probably more cheaters who pay for this game than anything else.

TunaFishyMe

lol i wanna live where you live rentz. A tank of gas is like 40-50 bucks -___-

tolgahan

is this still going on?
    K2 is so complicated. : )

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast