Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA**

This is a discussion on New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe lol i wanna live where you live rentz. A tank of gas is like 40-50 bucks ...
Page: 12

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    lol i wanna live where you live rentz. A tank of gas is like 40-50 bucks -___-
    believe he was talking about bronze premium not gold -_-

cRuX

Default Re: New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA**

Originally posted by Infinitemadness

add 1 +8 UPgrade scroll (which CANNOT be traded or SOLD)
    buying 2h giga

morax

Default Re: New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA**

Originally posted by Infinitemadness
    Let me ask you this, for those of you who are lvl 65+ what keeps you playing? Pk? Strictly pking? Perhaps. But when your at a point of your done with leveling, what else is there. Pk. Nothing but, unless you help clan members, friends to level. Thats fine. But when your 70 and 100%. Your done for now. You gain nothing when you kill a mob, except-

Except items. To better your character at a point where it's completely "pimped" out. I know Im going to get shot down on this, but we'll see.

When you purchase gold, you get a trina's, 1k knight cash, and the exp bonus. When you buy silver premium, you get a trina's, 1k knight cash, and not as good as a exp bonus as gold. The difference between the two clearly is the exp bonus. In my opinion, what I think, especially if marketing is playing a huge part in premium, (business stand point here) why not do something MORE for Gold premium users. Right? I mean, if it's just to get in the servers to pk. Bronze will do just fine. You can spend 5 bucks extra in a month to buy enough scrolls to make it through, and even buy them through market, without buying knight cash. Now with this in mind, (those that are higher levels etc..) What keeps enticing you all to continue to purchase Gold? Besides the norm. I mean, Gold is the way to go in most players eyes, and thats fine, I have nothing against this premium. However, My suggestion is this:

Gold Premium - *
    Aside from all the current benefits:
    add 1 +8 UPgrade scroll (which CANNOT be traded or SOLD) (or 1 +7 upgrade scroll, take your pick) However, I know what most people are going to say, but clearly there needs to be more. More of an edge to buy Gold over any other premium. Set it apart besides the exp bonus. *This will be my next thing that I take to K2 as a suggestion, but I came here first to get suggestions, obviously first, because you players deal with ingame issues, obviously, and I want your input before I suggest anything. *

(I want to formal apologize for my previous post, as I clearly see, with others help, how I may have helped with some really retarded things, again, it wasnt my intentions, and I will be held presonally responsible for my actions, again, I do apologize.)

So please, post your thoughts, whether you hate it, like it, give more input, because Im seeing more and more players get to that level, to where your spending out the same amount of money, and truly, just getting the same ole, same ole. *

(Aside from the current issues, responding in cs, etc..try not to go that route, Im looking for more addons to what your currently spending out, thats what I want to focus on, not increasing Premium, just giving more for your money. You all deserve it.)

Thanks for your time,

Madness.

As sad as it may sound - I agree i think K2 should do it. They have already messed up by allowing some random people to sell +8 items (obviously made from a large amount of +8scrolls given by a GM) and mess up the market place now its time for some legit players to get some +8 items without having to spend $200 on ebay - in principle its a good idea. In the grand scale of things one +8 item every month will make no difference to the babashopped server anyway!!

HOWEVER - K2 should stop wasting their time thinking about things like this and think more about customer support and security issues, banning cheats and macroers and generally serving their customers better. Nice events etc are all well and good but K2 need to get back down to basics. Servers still get messed up at the moment in diez theres a clan problem (unfixed) the national points have not been updated in god knows how long. I still see people arrow showering the NPCs, so obviously cheats are still working.

Good Idea and its nice that you are thinking of the customers needs but bang some heads together at K2 and deliver what we really want

Thanks

TunaFishyMe

in other words, if a new server opened up, everyone would have an 8+ in a week. There will be no more farming in the game except for a 1+. Anvil will become absolutely useless except for that one time use to make the 8+ item and the ocasional 9+. Every boss in a new server will then be able to be taken down within a matter of weeks. The concept is good, but a different item/idea.

boss scrolls would be koo but higher rate then other ko's

everyone says 5 dollars for bronze when i look in pus its always 8.95 but ye

prices should be

bronze 5.95

silver 15.95 1 k kc no trina

gold 25.95 1k kc trina

iunno and k2 should let u buy as many premium days u want 30 60 90

etc

morax

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    in other words, if a new server opened up, everyone would have an 8+ in a week. *There will be no more farming in the game except for a 1+. *Anvil will become absolutely useless except for that one time use to make the 8+ item and the ocasional 9+. *Every boss in a new server will then be able to be taken down within a matter of weeks. *The concept is good, but a different item/idea.
    Good point for a new server it would suck but for existing servers already messed up by K2s lack of attention then the +8 scroll idea is fine. Things cant get worse and it would completly screw the ebay value on items

+7 would be worth a fuck loads if +8 scrolls were available :lol:

QuIcK

They wont listen to anything we write nevermind doing something on one server but not on a new server... that means they gotta do something else for a new server which means twice as much work and they dont do what they have to do now so forget this whole topic...

oncemore

K2 are always concentrating on adding new things to KO before they fix the old things.

I don't give a shit about whether we get +8 scrolls or pink thongs with premium, and im sure 95% of the people on this forum would rather see problems within KO fixed, before K2 start thinking about adding anything else.

Adding something to premium service is only a ploy to get more money from you, the customers. For example, if they fixed such problems as clan bug/technical & server problems/duping/dbhacking/populating servers with capable GMs, then K2 wouldn't have to add lights and bells to premium to get people to buy it.

This game lacks security, capable authority and legitness. K2 could easily solve these issues if they removed there thumbs from their assholes.

QuIcK

Originally posted by oncemore
    K2 are always concentrating on adding new things to KO before they fix the old things.

I don't give a shit about whether we get +8 scrolls or pink thongs with premium, and im sure 95% of the people on this forum would rather see problems within KO fixed, before K2 start thinking about adding anything else. *

Adding something to premium service is only a ploy to get more money from you, the customers. *For example, if they fixed such problems as clan bug/technical & server problems/duping/dbhacking/populating servers with capable GMs, then K2 wouldn't have to add lights and bells to premium to get people to buy it.

This game lacks security, capable authority and legitness. *K2 could easily solve these issues if they removed there thumbs from their assholes.
    *golf clap*

For those who arent familiar with the +8 scrolls.. The scroll doesnt upgrade the items from +1 DIRECTLY to +8, u need a +7 item first to use the +8 scroll to get a +8 item. So technically if u have 5 of these +8 scrolls, u can make anything to +8 from +1 failsafe.

The +7 scroll is fine imo, as long the scroll is binded to the user and cant be trade/sold.

rain`

I think to remain f2p and fun, you have to make the free2play players happy as well as the ppl paying, because if all the freebies left thered be less ppl playing resulting in less fun.

Face it, the premium whores love to rape the non premium noobs.

Find a way to sell something that keeps both parties happy, something that helps premium in a way that is never required. Something as powerful as +8 scrolls is just screaming "gotta pay k2 money to be competative".

I can use buff scrolls or i can get a buffer.
    I can use trinas or I can 'not use trinas?'.
    I can BUY anything in the PUS from players who sell it.

Also, these things k2 gives out for $$$ essentially have to be time based, otherwise it won't generate constant revenue. +8 scrolls result in 1 per person, where hp scrolls are maybe 15 per person per day. Gotta find something that sells not only once but periodically.

In all honestly i think K2's best bet is to milk what they got. Sometimes expanding what you sell results in less profit overall. The only exception I can think of is /town scrolls (works at <50% hp). Those would sell real quick.

MarvinTheMartian

yea,gold premium doesnt really hold the same luxury as it used to now that i am lvl 70, same kc as silver, which isnt evnough to begin with so i would say best idea would be to allow us to access either another server, ex. beramus 1,2,3= free to play, beramus 4 = gold prem. only members, where we can pk, faster boss respawns, etc. and if not just another server, then another area, cause what else do we pay for? Customer Support....no...exp? no....kc? hehe i go through my kc in 2 days that i get from prem.( slight exageration ) and this would also leave room on the other servers so we can stop hearing the whiny cheap little boys screaming about how they cant get on.

just an idea, but another server/area would benefit us greatly.

MarvinTheMartian

Originally posted by rain`
    I think to remain f2p and fun, you have to make the free2play players happy as well as the ppl paying, because if all the freebies left thered be less ppl playing resulting in less fun.

Face it, the premium whores love to rape the non premium noobs.

Find a way to sell something that keeps both parties happy, something that helps premium in a way that is never required. *Something as powerful as +8 scrolls is just screaming "gotta pay k2 money to be competative".

I can use buff scrolls or i can get a buffer. *
    I can use trinas or I can 'not use trinas?'.
    I can BUY anything in the PUS from players who sell it.

Also, these things k2 gives out for $$$ essentially have to be time based, otherwise it won't generate constant revenue. *+8 scrolls result in 1 per person, where hp scrolls are maybe 15 per person per day. *Gotta find something that sells not only once but periodically.

In all honestly i think K2's best bet is to milk what they got. *Sometimes expanding what you sell results in less profit overall. *The only exception I can think of is /town scrolls (works at <50% hp). *Those would sell real quick.
    This has nothing to do with non premium users, if k2 made everything equal between the premium and non premium users than where is the "Premium" service? i think thats the whole point behind the post....us premium users at our lvls ( around same as mine ) have no benefit to using premium really. i think just the fact that the game is f2p should make the freebies happy, you want premium service...you pay....for premium..makes sense to me,lol

simomofin

Originally posted by lutz

TOO MANY +8 AGAS ALREADY

all dupers already had +8 weapons and +8 sets. so why we, not duping guyz dont have a chance like upgrading to +8's in that way?. servers will be fuked up?? they already done :lol:

and +8 items those are ugraded by that way shouldnt be merchanted or traded. it s a good idea in my opinion. so haxorz gonna lick their hands :P