Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA**

This is a discussion on New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A +6 upgrade scroll wouldent be half bad. +7 and +8 though, thats crazy....
Page: 13

A +6 upgrade scroll wouldent be half bad. +7 and +8 though, thats crazy.

hmm... well how about new areas ? for just gold premium users. where you can go solo or with party. better drop rates, more gold from mobs, better exp. But when you are lvl70.100% with +8 items and +1 uniques... you have no intrest on farming or exping :S so what lvl70 plyers need ? raids like in wow ? events. well something new i think. Really when you hit max lvl in ke or ice age what ever. Pk will start booring you if thats only thing what you can do in game. So +8 scrolls, more exp... well that will not give anything new for lvl70 players... you still can do couple hours dm get coins and buy scrolls from merchant no need for gold prem.

and rollback thing to pus would be great. when you have hacked and you press that rollback thing k2 will start investigate about have you hacker or not...

MarvinTheMartian

Originally posted by Julio_Andretti
    hmm... well how about new areas ? for just gold premium users. where you can go solo or with party. better drop rates, more gold from mobs, better exp. But when you are lvl70.100% with +8 items and +1 uniques... you have no intrest on farming or exping :S so what lvl70 plyers need ? raids like in wow ? events. well something new i think. Really when you hit max lvl in ke or ice age what ever. Pk will start booring you if thats only thing what you can do in game. So +8 scrolls, more exp... well that will not give anything new for lvl70 players... you still can do couple hours dm get coins and buy scrolls from merchant no need for gold prem.

and rollback thing to pus would be great. when you have hacked and you press that rollback thing k2 will start investigate about have you hacker or not...
    already made that suggestion , and as far as lvl 70's not farming? lol...i farm everyday and i have decent items, until i have +10 everything and +5 uniques...i wont stop farming. so a new area would help out greatly.

QuIcK

Originally posted by MarvinTheMartian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MarvinTheMartian)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Julio_Andretti

already made that suggestion , and as far as lvl 70's not farming? lol...i farm everyday and i have decent items, until i have +10 everything and +5 uniques...i wont stop farming. so a new area would help out greatly.[/b]
    but u macroed to 70 so no one cares... O ya thats another benefit of gold premium if u macro they will just let it slide so look at u ur lvl 70 for having premium u shouldnt be complaining...

The_Dude

How about adding shell/chitin in the PUS like MYKO or JAPKO have (I don't know which has it, just that one does). Only gold users can purchase it. That and a KC boost would be nice (or a drop rate increase that actually does something, unlike the current claims that are seemingly complete BS).

QuIcK

JPKO has like 50 unique armors and weapons like black and red chitin etc etc... all can be bought for knight points... and users send in designs they pick the best one and put it in the game this would require too much work on k2's part and will never happen...

MarvinTheMartian

i macroed to 70? hmm...thats funny, seems as though someone doesnt know what they are talking about...ill let it go, its not uncommon on this forum...or in the game period...

cRuX

Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)</div>
    Originally posted by MarvinTheMartian@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Julio_Andretti

already made that suggestion , and as far as lvl 70's not farming? lol...i farm everyday and i have decent items, until i have +10 everything and +5 uniques...i wont stop farming. so a new area would help out greatly.
    but u macroed to 70 so no one cares... O ya thats another benefit of gold premium if u macro they will just let it slide so look at u ur lvl 70 for having premium u shouldnt be complaining...[/b]
    you're a fucking moron..stop flaming everybody/everything..get a life emo reject.

MarvinTheMartian

crux...who the fuck is this guy anyway? lol...never seen him on here and he just starts randomly talking shit like he knows me...morons ftw

QuIcK

:rollseyes: some people deny for no reason mr. Sidarius...

Infinitemadness

I think some of you may have not actually picked up on what I wanted to achieve. Some of you do understand, I thank you. It's not about asking for more money. Thats not my goal. My goal here was to say one of the most outrageous thing, for someone to tell me that was crazy, and "this is what I think should happen". CS response seems to be the overall trend that everyone wants. I know that. What I was looking for was tell me something that I dont already know. Everyone at K2 knows that CS is a big deal. There is nothing new there to talk about except, get it done. That falls into the "no duh" catagory with players, and csreps alike. True I could be in the server crashing my head against the wall busting my butt looking for cheaters, instead of posting on an unofficial forum. Official Forums are down right now, and quite frankly, not to be rude, but you'll get over it. I do my part, I make sure my server is taken care of. I wish to the heavens that I could force other csreps to answer each and every one of you. I honestly cant do every server. It's just not humanly possible for 1 person to do it all, and I KNOW thats not what people are saying. I know that your wanting an answer. I do. I know. But for things that I can help out, even the smallest things, the smallest things that even people really arent to worried about, but sure makes the game more playable and likeable to get people to say, Thanks for trying to make a difference, makes me feel pretty damn good, and Im sure not going to let anyone here take that away from me. Or those people who Ive helped, or tried to help. So say whatever it is to make yourselves feel better. Beat me up. Your not going to upset me, nor cause me to go out and take my own life. Im smarter then that, and most people should know that by now. I wont give up. I'll do whatever it takes, until they tell me, "We don't require your services anymore" from the powers at K2, then I'll say, "Have a nice life everyone." Until then. Your stuck with me.

People have called me corrupt. Im still here. Im here for a reason. People have tried to drag me down, and smear my name in mud. Guess what? Im still here. Those people that were called "corrupt" in the past. Where are they? Gone. Because we all knew they were corrupt. Gm's like Devile, and Festo, and Morax. Those were good guns, that got in the way of the guilitine and got axe'd. Simple as that. Ive asked Devile if he'd ever come back to Gming, he told me that if they ever apologized, and the person that made those decisions is not here any longer, and the point is, he's gone now. And no one has to my knowledge ever called him Corrupt. And was still around. I never really knew Morax's Gm name, Atlantis? I honestly dont remember, sorry Morax, if that wasnt you. But the point is, Im here. And every day that Im up, I have a scratch pad in my hand, and constantly writing down stuff that I need to do, and new ideas to come up with, and different things for the players. For you. I cant solely change the way things are going. Especially when the higher powers already know. What else can I do, besides keep reminding people, again which they know, that things need to get better. Besides spamming peoples inbox with constant bombardings of, "Things need to get better." Etc... How do you think they are going to respond? More then likely, "Stop, we know" Something to that effect. It's not secret that things need to get better. It doesnt take a wiseguy to figure those things out. Now Im not one to complain, and IM not complaining about K2, Im not a player, to an extent. Im still a customer of K2 aswell. Your my customer, Im K2's customer, Your K2's customer, Im your customer, and Im losing my thought right about now, and I forgot already my point. ANd thats ok, but I'll finish this up later, when I remember my point.......got beer?

Mitch

I think it is a good idea that gold prem should have more than just the 10% xp more than silver but, i do Not like the idea of a free item to +7/8. Another idea: ONE scroll of ONE upgrade 100% chance of success up to grade 6. Not tradable. (even though this might even be too much.) It would definitely kill the market completely.
    Or it would be nice to have 35% xp instead of 30, or a little boost in KC such as 1500 instead of 1000.

priestish

Originally posted by Infinitemadness
    I think some of you may have not actually picked up on what I wanted to achieve. Some of you do understand, I thank you. It's not about asking for more money. Thats not my goal. *My goal here was to say one of the most outrageous thing, for someone to tell me that was crazy, and "this is what I think should happen". *CS response seems to be the overall trend that everyone wants. I know that. What I was looking for was tell me something that I dont already know. *Everyone at K2 knows that CS is a big deal. There is nothing new there to talk about except, get it done. That falls into the "no duh" catagory with players, and csreps alike. *True I could be in the server crashing my head against the wall busting my butt looking for cheaters, instead of posting on an unofficial forum. Official Forums are down right now, and quite frankly, not to be rude, but you'll get over it. *I do my part, I make sure my server is taken care of. I wish to the heavens that I could force other csreps to answer each and every one of you. I honestly cant do every server. It's just not humanly possible for 1 person to do it all, and I KNOW thats not what people are saying. I know that your wanting an answer. I do. I know. But for things that I can help out, even the smallest things, the smallest things that even people really arent to worried about, but sure makes the game more playable and likeable to get people to say, Thanks for trying to make a difference, makes me feel pretty damn good, and Im sure not going to let anyone here take that away from me. Or those people who Ive helped, or tried to help. So say whatever it is to make yourselves feel better. Beat me up. Your not going to upset me, nor cause me to go out and take my own life. Im smarter then that, and most people should know that by now. I wont give up. I'll do whatever it takes, until they tell me, "We don't require your services anymore" from the powers at K2, then I'll say, "Have a nice life everyone." Until then. Your stuck with me.

People have called me corrupt. Im still here. Im here for a reason. People have tried to drag me down, and smear my name in mud. Guess what? Im still here. Those people that were called "corrupt" in the past. Where are they? Gone. Because we all knew they were corrupt. Gm's like Devile, and Festo, and Morax. Those were good guns, that got in the way of the guilitine and got axe'd. Simple as that. Ive asked Devile if he'd ever come back to Gming, he told me that if they ever apologized, and the person that made those decisions is not here any longer, and the point is, he's gone now. And no one has to my knowledge ever called him Corrupt. And was still around. I never really knew Morax's Gm name, Atlantis? I honestly dont remember, sorry Morax, if that wasnt you. But the point is, Im here. And every day that Im up, I have a scratch pad in my hand, and constantly writing down stuff that I need to do, and new ideas to come up with, and different things for the players. For you. *I cant solely change the way things are going. Especially when the higher powers already know. What else can I do, besides keep reminding people, again which they know, that things need to get better. Besides spamming peoples inbox with constant bombardings of, "Things need to get better." Etc... How do you think they are going to respond? More then likely, "Stop, we know" Something to that effect. It's not secret that things need to get better. It doesnt take a wiseguy to figure those things out. Now Im not one to complain, and IM not complaining about K2, Im not a player, to an extent. Im still a customer of K2 aswell. Your my customer, Im K2's customer, Your K2's customer, Im your customer, and Im losing my thought right about now, and I forgot already my point. ANd thats ok, but I'll finish this up later, when I remember my point.......got beer?
    Drama, /cry

Anyways back to the topic. I am sure 1 thing a 70 char like to do, is to remain 70. So reducing the dealth penalty to 20% original, instead of the 50% from silver. Instead of 5% exp loss, it would be 1% if press ok, .4% for 4 stone, .2% for 30 stone. I am pretty sure many more people would buy gold.

Infinitemadness

Ahh priestish, it wasnt Drama. But thanks for the tear!

iwanttopk

I like the idea.
    it makes up for the having the pay premium just to get in game at any time, becasue its a free game anways. I play the game to have fun, not to level, and spend 200 mil that took me 1 week to get to buy mirage dagger +6