Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA**

This is a discussion on New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well this is my idea personally i'd ad bonus in pk i mena you lose 25 nps altho theenemies that ...
Page: 14

De_Piere

well this is my idea personally i'd ad bonus in pk i mena you lose 25 nps altho theenemies that kills you get the fair 50 nps and when you kill you get bonus np too, maybe cure curse pots or wel kind of blue treasure box tha'd rock too :lol:
    maybe extra spots in war, don't you hate when you 5 min late and you ca'tg et it. let's have gate open for gold premium opened longer, and free respawn scroll thats does not get you exp back( for pk purpose only)

Man0rMachine

infinte ur full of bullshit... ur so called server is going down with the minute.... go spend ur time there instead of writing drunk messages on a unofficial forum..... -_-

LiberAchi

Infinite, I like what your trying to do, so keep it up :P Just a small question, are they ever gonna re-add weapon deffence armor?

PriesTesS

The way i see it, these are the options:
    1) new zone/war event for gold users (under good GM supervision - it would be nice to pk against legit people),
    2) removal of lvl cap,
    3) +8 scroll (perhaps not beeing able to use it on uniques? don't wanna make it to easy),
    4) noticable drop rate increase (also on bosses? and isiloon? does the entire party need to have gold then?)
    5) perhaps a different free item (as the idea originaly was - and not trina's every month)

Because:
    1) Not everyone cares about np. I rush in knowing i'll get pwne'd. (Krakatoa is crazy :wub: ), some pk for fun.
    2) Nor do i care much bout the exp lost when u die. (we just go farm DM's for an hour or 2 3 , and i have it all back, or i help my clannies lvl in cz a bit).
    3) +7 scrolls aren't intresting enough eighter -> my entire clan has +7 armour/weapons (not all shell tho and not all uniques).

That we want better customer support and good gm's on EVERY sever, is only logical. I think we can stop nagging bout that for now.

Originally posted by PriesTesS
    The way i see it, these are the options: *
    1) new zone/war event for gold users (under good GM supervision - it would be nice to pk against legit people), *
    2) removal of lvl cap, *
    3) +8 scroll (perhaps not beeing able to use it on uniques? don't wanna make it to easy),
    4) noticable drop rate increase (also on bosses? and isiloon? does the entire party need to have gold then?)
    5) perhaps a different free item (as the idea originaly was - and not trina's every month)

Because:
    1) Not everyone cares about np. *I rush in knowing i'll get pwne'd. (Krakatoa is crazy *:wub: ), some pk for fun.
    2) Nor do i care much bout the exp lost when u die. (we just go farm DM's for an hour or 2 3 , and i have it all back, or i help my clannies lvl in cz a bit).
    3) +7 scrolls aren't intresting enough eighter -> my entire clan has +7 armour/weapons (not all shell tho and not all uniques).

That we want better customer support and good gm's on EVERY sever, is only logical. I think we can stop nagging bout that for now.
    +1

1)100 Christmas presents for every Gold Premium. I would like to be snowman all the time :wub:
    2)Adding another method for buying KC besides PayPal, coz PP is not available in most countries.

Phemt

Someone said "with +8 scrolls in like 7-8 months everyone can have a full +8 gear" but right now a duper/babashopper can have a full +8 gear in like 2 or 3 days, so imho Madness's idea is great, this would be a good way to fight all the bullshit happening in KE; no more morons selling duped stuff for USD, no more people spending their real cash for a +8 weapon(that's insane), and no more people crying couse they work as hell to get a good gear (im one of those :P).

In another post Yun_Yuuzhan wrote: "Every time I see a random warrior no one's ever heard of with a +8 raptor, I get pissed. Why? Because the game was never meant to have more than TWO of those on a whole damn server, they are a really pimped weapon. +8 is supposed to be a challenge, something to strive for"
    He's right, but now this game has completely changed and for K2 it's time to face this situation; with +8 scrolls all players could have their LEGIT good stuff, without using any unfair way. It would maybe kill the game, but the game, as it was meant to be at the beginning, is dead long long time ago.

Now flame me plys

oncemore

Originally posted by Infinitemadness
    I think some of you may have not actually picked up on what I wanted to achieve. Some of you do understand, I thank you. It's not about asking for more money. Thats not my goal. *My goal here was to say one of the most outrageous thing, for someone to tell me that was crazy, and "this is what I think should happen". *CS response seems to be the overall trend that everyone wants. I know that. What I was looking for was tell me something that I dont already know. *Everyone at K2 knows that CS is a big deal. There is nothing new there to talk about except, get it done. That falls into the "no duh" catagory with players, and csreps alike. *True I could be in the server crashing my head against the wall busting my butt looking for cheaters, instead of posting on an unofficial forum. Official Forums are down right now, and quite frankly, not to be rude, but you'll get over it. *I do my part, I make sure my server is taken care of. I wish to the heavens that I could force other csreps to answer each and every one of you. I honestly cant do every server. It's just not humanly possible for 1 person to do it all, and I KNOW thats not what people are saying. I know that your wanting an answer. I do. I know. But for things that I can help out, even the smallest things, the smallest things that even people really arent to worried about, but sure makes the game more playable and likeable to get people to say, Thanks for trying to make a difference, makes me feel pretty damn good, and Im sure not going to let anyone here take that away from me. Or those people who Ive helped, or tried to help. So say whatever it is to make yourselves feel better. Beat me up. Your not going to upset me, nor cause me to go out and take my own life. Im smarter then that, and most people should know that by now. I wont give up. I'll do whatever it takes, until they tell me, "We don't require your services anymore" from the powers at K2, then I'll say, "Have a nice life everyone." Until then. Your stuck with me.

People have called me corrupt. Im still here. Im here for a reason. People have tried to drag me down, and smear my name in mud. Guess what? Im still here. Those people that were called "corrupt" in the past. Where are they? Gone. Because we all knew they were corrupt. Gm's like Devile, and Festo, and Morax. Those were good guns, that got in the way of the guilitine and got axe'd. Simple as that. Ive asked Devile if he'd ever come back to Gming, he told me that if they ever apologized, and the person that made those decisions is not here any longer, and the point is, he's gone now. And no one has to my knowledge ever called him Corrupt. And was still around. I never really knew Morax's Gm name, Atlantis? I honestly dont remember, sorry Morax, if that wasnt you. But the point is, Im here. And every day that Im up, I have a scratch pad in my hand, and constantly writing down stuff that I need to do, and new ideas to come up with, and different things for the players. For you. *I cant solely change the way things are going. Especially when the higher powers already know. What else can I do, besides keep reminding people, again which they know, that things need to get better. Besides spamming peoples inbox with constant bombardings of, "Things need to get better." Etc... How do you think they are going to respond? More then likely, "Stop, we know" Something to that effect. It's not secret that things need to get better. It doesnt take a wiseguy to figure those things out. Now Im not one to complain, and IM not complaining about K2, Im not a player, to an extent. Im still a customer of K2 aswell. Your my customer, Im K2's customer, Your K2's customer, Im your customer, and Im losing my thought right about now, and I forgot already my point. ANd thats ok, but I'll finish this up later, when I remember my point.......got beer?
    WHY won't K2 fix these issues if they know about them? They are like spoiled kids refusing to do there homework. They took on the responsability of running KO, but don't do anything about the issues at hand. I respect the fact your trying to help the customers, but your helping with the wrong things. We don't want things added, we want problems fixed.

The servers are lagging, were getting DC'd, were partied with macro users, dupers, and were probably getting hacked as we speak, but don't worry guys! We have 100 abyss gems for buying gold prem!

K2 can't even be bothered to update the EULA, with changes they made several months ago. Its pathetic.

Keep reminding the higher powers, nag them, shout at them, don't stop until they fix these god damn issues. And yes i agree with one thing you said,

True I could be in the server crashing my head against the wall busting my butt looking for cheaters
    Why aren't you?

Click here

And go load up KO.

liquidkk

so dupe the +8 scroll and make urself +8 gear and sell it for $$ great idea!!!!!

Man0rMachine

Originally posted by oncemore

WHY won't K2 fix these issues if they know about them? They are like spoiled kids refusing to do there homework. *They took on the responsability of running KO, but don't do anything about the issues at hand. * I respect the fact your trying to help the customers, but your helping with the wrong things. *We don't want things added, we want problems fixed.

The servers are lagging, were getting DC'd, were partied with macro users, dupers, and were probably getting hacked as we speak, but don't worry guys! *We have 100 abyss gems for buying gold prem!

K2 can't even be bothered to update the EULA, with changes they made several months ago. Its pathetic.

Keep reminding the higher powers, nag them, shout at them, don't stop until they fix these god damn issues. *And yes i agree with one thing you said,

True I could be in the server crashing my head against the wall busting my butt looking for cheaters
    Why aren't you?

Click here

And go load up KO.
    yes, last time i looked u where the gm of cypher.... strange thing is...... NEVER 1 GM ON.... pls fix current problems b4 trying to get more $$$ out the pockets of ur 'beloved' gamers, i used to have u highly, not that u care, but since 2 months i see only a lot of BIG words and NO action..... (talking about my server sry all) but no, what do i see u do..... making posts about how we could upgrade premium for the lvl 70 macroheads so they keep buying it since they only need bronze now for not getting banned. and then admitting in some drunkmans post that u maybe could be better in the server catching cheaters.....zzzzzzzzz /end_rant

Achemenes

i ve never see a thing more stupid than it put +8 scroll if u bought prem .. they should help ppl who getting hacked than it

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Infinitemadness
    Ahh priestish, it wasnt Drama. But thanks for the tear!
    Priestish is correct, that post is just drama. Not "baby-mama drama", but "romeo, romeo, wherefore art thou romeo?" drama. You may not even be aware of it, but you are using misdirection. Sure someone's being raped not even five feet away from us, but look at this cute little bunny! :rollseyes:

As you began this thread, you mentioned people hitting the XP cap and thus no longer needing the XP boost granted by the Gold level of premium. You then provided a case that although the zenith of XPing has been reached, there may still be more to be done within the game. You use this reasoning to launch a discussion on ways that K2 can provide "more" in order to keep people paying more, i.e. invest in gold premium instead of dropping to silver or bronze or even dumping premium all together. As I said in my previous post, it is about diminishing returns. Somewhere along the line you were made aware of people hitting the 70 cap and no longer investing in gold premium and it got the "creativity juices" flowing for you and here we find ourselves today.

The post that Priestish called Drama essentially states "we know there are problems and that the customers want X, Y, and Z, but let's move beyond that and see what else you want". It was a heart-rending story about hard work done in the past(you), a splash of tragedy(devile), and even the "good guy" getting kicked yet perservering(you again)...but of course the bad guy(James) gets it in the end. Bravo. If only it had a catchy phrase, it could have beaten Brokeback Mountain at the awards ceremonies. Perhaps it could use a line from the movie and we just apply it to the game: "I wish I could quit you".

Your point for this thread is obviously to gain investors into your gold premium offering. You mentioned marketing and a business standpoint in your post and expect people not to pick up on that? Sure, some of us have "picked up on what you wanted to achieve", and it's those of us who see this as an opportunity to generate more money. Whether you know that's how this post is geared or not does not matter; it is what it is. It's certainly nice of you to step forward and ask the customers what "extras" they want for their service, but don't expect the reception to be all flowers if you can't even deliver the basics of said service. Who cares about extra KC or upgrade scrolls or abyss gems if you don't get an answer about a hacked account? Who cares about not losing any percentage of XP when others macro entire levels without recourse? Who cares about increased upgrade percentage when dupers have 100% chances of getting their desired items?

Adding new benefits to premium may give you a slight boost in sales initially, but it will not continue over time. Then again, that's all K2 has really cared about anyways, isn't it? Pardon me, I had forgotten, they do their damndest to keep the cheaters that pay for premium.

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    Perhaps it could use a line from the movie and we just apply it to the game: *"I wish I could quit you".
    o.O you can quote lines from the movie?? Thats gay... :P

I concur w/ what you're saying for the most part. .just keep your sexy quotes to yourself plz

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Julio_Andretti
    ... so what lvl70 plyers need ? raids like in wow ? events. well something new i think. ....
    No. If they want something new they can play a different game. The beauty of KO is that it is pure PK, plain and simple. Don't add other stuff and make the game bloated with fat.

We (the players) would be the happiest little giggly school girls if you..

For once and for all fix the cheating duping macroing hacking(GW and WoW can do it. So why cant you?) And dont tell us its because it is f2p and you dont have the resources(money).

Give us real support, a real phone number we can get answers to our problems.

Ban who needs to be banned, and have them STAY on that ban list.

Are the K2 head hancho's THAT unethical? Fear of losing the premium paying KOSP'ers? I guess they outweigh the revenue that the fair legit players bring in. Sorry for mentioning it.