Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA**

This is a discussion on New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rollback...
Page: 16

Rommel

rollback

Bla2

What i suggest for buying GOLD premiums is to add real life chat with Gms cos many people cant back the accounts 2. As far as I am concered I cant back my 3accounts (All had gold premiums) and others shit. Cs DOESNT HELP AT ALL so far for me it doesnt.

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Infinitemadness
    So what your saying is, no matter what I say, Im still the bad guy. Thanks. I'll remember that. Because it doesnt matter what I say or do, or whatever, your still going to see me as the enemy. Awesome. That makes complete sense, right? Why do I bother? I should do my status quo, not try to go above and beyond, only to have people to complain about it. What other way can I say this? I cannot perform miracles. Stop thinking that "I" can. I can only do so much. We, you and I, dont live in Oz. Come back home Dorothy. /endrant and drama, I really need a popcorn award for best kiss. Right?
    I know reading comprehension isn't big at K2, but at least try. Seriously. I didn't paint you as the bad guy whatsoever. As a matter of fact, you were actually named as one of the good guys, and it doesn't take comprehension to see that. Then again, in that "drama" post you forgot what point you were trying to make, perhaps because of length, so it's only fitting you lost yourself in my post also.

I don't have anything against you personally, but if you can't understand what you read, don't expect anything different than the views of the rest of the K2 personnel who also lack understanding in what they are reading.

P.S. It seems you are good at trying to create drama, but get off the victim bit and try to see clearly for once. The adults who have more of a grip on reality and how the world works are able to pick up on the fact that at the base of this is the drive to increase revenue, regardless of what your intentions are. The people who "get you" are responding like kids at a candy shop who are asked by the employees what type of stuff they want to see in the shop while the others who you think oppose you are the ones who have caught the news stories that 4/5 children who eat your candy die. Do those who watch the news despise you? No. Does your product need to be fixed before the line is expanded? Yes.

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Infinitemadness
    So what your saying is, no matter what I say, Im still the bad guy. Thanks. I'll remember that. Because it doesnt matter what I say or do, or whatever, your still going to see me as the enemy. Awesome. That makes complete sense, right? Why do I bother? I should do my status quo, not try to go above and beyond, only to have people to complain about it. What other way can I say this? I cannot perform miracles. Stop thinking that "I" can. I can only do so much. We, you and I, dont live in Oz. Come back home Dorothy. /endrant and drama, I really need a popcorn award for best kiss. Right?
    I know reading comprehension isn't big at K2, but at least try. Seriously. I didn't paint you as the bad guy whatsoever. As a matter of fact, you were actually named as one of the good guys, and it doesn't take comprehension to see that. Then again, in that "drama" post you forgot what point you were trying to make, perhaps because of length, so it's only fitting you lost yourself in my post also.

I don't have anything against you personally, but if you can't understand what you read, don't expect anything different than the views of the rest of the K2 personnel who also lack understanding in what they are reading.

P.S. It seems you are good at trying to create drama, but get off the victim bit and try to see clearly for once. The adults who have more of a grip on reality and how the world works are able to pick up on the fact that at the base of this is the drive to increase revenue, regardless of what your intentions are. The people who "get you" are responding like kids at a candy shop who are asked by the employees what type of stuff they want to see in the shop while the others who you think oppose you are the ones who have caught the news stories that 4/5 children who eat your candy die. Do those who watch the news despise you? No. Does your product need to be fixed before the line is expanded? Yes.[/b]

The point of my previous post is made. Thanks for helping me. Good day.

Rent > Madness

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by Pete
    Rent > Madness
    He always will, he's the "victim". The customer so to speak. He'll always have the edge.

"A little madness now and then is often relished by the wisest men." - Old School Willy. The best.

Rentzusuken

It's not about being greater than infinitemadness, but trying to communicate without all the bullshit. It's a very good thing this is an unofficial forum because referring to your customers as victims is really stupid, don't you think?

FlyingCat

The most working idea from me everybody says if +8 scrolls adding the game game become ruin and my offer
    1) When you upgrade something with +8 scroll don't trade/merch it/and upgrade to +9
    2) lf you used trina+blessed at your upgrade you can trade/merch it/and upgrade to +9
    3) More Gms (like madness :wub: ) have more authorization.
    4) End Off all Gms determine suprise events like buying all merchs, spawning monsters who don't see at all game, and easy bosses for noobz ...

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    It's not about being greater than infinitemadness, but trying to communicate without all the bullshit. *It's a very good thing this is an unofficial forum because referring to your customers as victims is really stupid, don't you think?
    Rentz, I apologize, I wasnt calling you a victim, your taking me the wrong way, and Im just going to stop posting on this thread because it's just been blown way out of proportion. Guess Im just strange like that. Sorry again...

Rentzusuken

There's no need to stop posting in this thread, I just hope you see that this thread ultimately aims to increase the cashflow for K2 and that alot of the mature customers are advising you that K2 doesn't need to change the benefits you get from Gold premium, but work on delivering what you should get in the first place. I'll say it one last time: it has nothing to do with you as a person, but the company as a whole. You seem like a good guy and I know for a fact that you've helped some people I know and even more that I don't know. I know the GMs have to work like MacGyver to use the shitty tools around them to make amazing solutions and that you try your best. I know this is an unofficial forum and you're just "hanging out" and getting a feel for what's on the mind of the community. It's not an enviable position that you occupy, but it's your choice to do so.

Just try to take away from this that you can make whatever changes you want to the premium offering and build a skyscraper as tall as any other, but if the foundation of it is not solid, it will not stand, and no amount of additions to the service will be fruitful if basic service and support are not there. K2 seems to be answering more of the requests that come to them, now they need to focus on getting literate representatives who aren't just foreigners given Kana and a pat on the back. I guarantee if the service and support levels change you will increase the value of premium well beyond any other compensation you can think of.

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    There's no need to stop posting in this thread, I just hope you see that this thread ultimately aims to increase the cashflow for K2 and that alot of the mature customers are advising you that K2 doesn't need to change the benefits you get from Gold premium, but work on delivering what you should get in the first place. *I'll say it one last time: *it has nothing to do with you as a person, but the company as a whole. *You seem like a good guy and I know for a fact that you've helped some people I know and even more that I don't know. *I know the GMs have to work like MacGyver to use the shitty tools around them to make amazing solutions and that you try your best. *I know this is an unofficial forum and you're just "hanging out" and getting a feel for what's on the mind of the community. *It's not an enviable position that you occupy, but it's your choice to do so. *

Just try to take away from this that you can make whatever changes you want to the premium offering and build a skyscraper as tall as any other, but if the foundation of it is not solid, it will not stand, and no amount of additions to the service will be fruitful if basic service and support are not there. *K2 seems to be answering more of the requests that come to them, now they need to focus on getting literate representatives who aren't just foreigners given Kana and a pat on the back. *I guarantee if the service and support levels change you will increase the value of premium well beyond any other compensation you can think of.
    This thread, If I said, this forums, no, this "post" only Im not intimidated by you LOL

They should offer some decent customer support along with the Gold Premium, I know that would have me purchasing again.

Raffu

add 1 +8 UPgrade scroll (which CANNOT be traded or SOLD)

HMM STUPID IDEA

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Infinitemadness+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Infinitemadness)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken
    There's no need to stop posting in this thread, I just hope you see that this thread ultimately aims to increase the cashflow for K2 and that alot of the mature customers are advising you that K2 doesn't need to change the benefits you get from Gold premium, but work on delivering what you should get in the first place. *I'll say it one last time: *it has nothing to do with you as a person, but the company as a whole. *You seem like a good guy and I know for a fact that you've helped some people I know and even more that I don't know. *I know the GMs have to work like MacGyver to use the shitty tools around them to make amazing solutions and that you try your best. *I know this is an unofficial forum and you're just "hanging out" and getting a feel for what's on the mind of the community. *It's not an enviable position that you occupy, but it's your choice to do so. *

Just try to take away from this that you can make whatever changes you want to the premium offering and build a skyscraper as tall as any other, but if the foundation of it is not solid, it will not stand, and no amount of additions to the service will be fruitful if basic service and support are not there. *K2 seems to be answering more of the requests that come to them, now they need to focus on getting literate representatives who aren't just foreigners given Kana and a pat on the back. *I guarantee if the service and support levels change you will increase the value of premium well beyond any other compensation you can think of.
    This thread, If I said, this forums, no, this "post" only Im not intimidated by you LOL[/b]
    LOL? I didn't mention anything beyond this post...and no synonym for "intimidate" or the word itself were used by me either... :unsure:

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    Originally posted by Infinitemadness@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken

This thread, If I said, this forums, no, this "post" only Im not intimidated by you LOL
    LOL? I didn't mention anything beyond this post...and no synonym for "intimidate" or the word itself were used by me either... :unsure:[/b]
    Intimidation is only an inferiority of the mind. Dont deny it. You love me. You really love me!! LOL Im only kidding. lol