Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA**

This is a discussion on New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It'd basically ruin the fun of this game.. Paying for everything isnt EXACTLY fun.. People play video games basically...to be ...
Page: 17

RoxaS

It'd basically ruin the fun of this game..
    Paying for everything isnt EXACTLY fun..
    People play video games basically...to be imaginative and "escape" the real world for a few hours.
    If people start buying EVERYTHING from this game ie: items, +8 100 % scrolls..
    It'd feel like real life , where money can get you anywhere..

IRockUSuck

+7 scroll is enough i gues and 500 more kc :wub:

c0uDzZ

didn't read the other 10 pages, but rich people would gain the upper advantage with those scrolls . people would buy gold prem, use the scroll on a shard, make it +8, and some people would make a newb char, buy gold prem on it too, trade a shard +1 to it, and boom, here you go dual shards 8 :rollseyes:

also the amount of chitin shields 8 would go skyhigh, getting a big bonus to the tanking skills of priest class. :rollseyes:

no offense but, if k2 wants to raise the money they get, they should open a legal 'babashop' for the customers who are willing to devote more cash into this game. No matter how long k2 will continue to deny the babashop and illegal items, there will always be dupes / db injected items.

+8 = 100% +8 so you need a +7 shard to make a +8 not a +1

c0uDzZ

Originally posted by Festo
    +8 = 100% +8 so you need a +7 shard to make a +8 not a +1
    imo that wouldn't change stuff much. Speaking about my server (olympia), buying a shard +7 costs around 1 billion coins. A shard +1 goes for 200m. Thats not the matter though, a shard 8 is priceless at the moment, people ask for high uniques or around 4b coins. So you multiply your daggers' price by 4x, and have the chance to trade it for high level uniques such as skeleton belt, which gives you an unfair advantage.

Also, imagine that you are playing in the new server, you were about to quit, you threw all your equipment to anvil, guess what, boom, you made a shard 7 from +1 at the 3rd day of the server. Now you go and buy a gold premium, get your +8 scroll, and on the 3rd day of the server, an assasin is holding a shard 8, the most powerful dagger. He starts raping people in cz with his unbelievable attack power, would it be fair for other fellas who are running in fp 6's?

Vchernyak

100% TO +8 = Hundreds of RAPTOR/SHARDS...ETC +8'S (Worse then KoM)

Which means that the market prices of these items will be low, and instead of farming for shells, many people will be boss hunting for uniques, which means you will have so much KS'ing, and not many bosses for players. You can either shorten the spawn time, or add more bosses. I have a level 64 warrior, and what keeps me playing is the bosses, which i farm regularly, and kill with a few close friends.

Personally, i think adding a boss scroll which spawns 5 random bosses, would be better. Like it spawns 1 attila, 1 SQ, 1 antares....etc (random).

With many +8's in the server, dupers can now easily dupe these +8's, and make legit +9's, which now will not be questioned...because many players can just say they up'd it form +8, which they made.

ADD BOSS SCROLLS B)

IRockUSuck

Originally posted by Vchernyak

ADD BOSS SCROLLS

nice idea btw. :wub:

Magelord1257

I have only read the 1st two pages so please excuse me if someone has already made this suggestion.

Bronze Premium: same as before but add 5% np increase.
    Silver Premium: same as before but add 10% np increase.
    Gold Premium: same as before but add 15 or 20% np increase.

If you don't like this idea, here is another :lol:

when you buy gold premium, you receive a pack of non tradable scrolls which temporarily increases np gained from killing an enemy.

Vchernyak

Originally posted by IRockUSuck+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IRockUSuck)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vchernyak

ADD BOSS SCROLLS

nice idea btw. :wub:[/b]
    +1

c0uDzZ

Originally posted by Magelord1257
    when you buy gold premium, you receive a pack of non tradable scrolls which temporarily increases np gained from killing an enemy.
    what if someone uses those scrolls, decides to np transfer in war? :rollseyes:

Vchernyak

These boss scrolls should be setup like this:
    Its almost like the transformation scrolls templete.

Once you initiate the scroll, it will give you an option like this:

level 30
    level 40
    level 50
    level 60
    Mix

You can pick any of the following, if your level 30 you can pick level 30 bosses, which can be like hyde, antares, kekuirkkaka....etc....level 40 bosses can be, lupus, lycaon, lobo, barikara, bischop....level 50 bosses can be, shaula, lesche, bach, Dragon tooth, javana....level 60 bosses can be, Snake queen, talos, Troll king, duke.....etc

The duke, bidchop, and bach need to be spread out between the three level inorder for it to be balanced.

Also the mixed feature just spawns random bosses from the 4 different levels.

Guachimagaa

i like the idea f 10%+ nps on each kill

+7 scroll

Narya

I want to apologize in advance if this has been mentioned previously, because I did not read through all 13 pages of this topic. While a +8 Upgrade Scroll (100% success from anwhere from +1 to +8, "GM Upgrade Scroll", or "Blessed Item Upgrade Scroll") would have obvious value to an individual player, it would not contribute greatly to the in-game enjoyment of any player. Really, all you'd have to do is buy Gold Premium once, get one scroll, buy a +7 item off the market, and upgrade it once. People already pay dozens, if not hundreds of dollars to buy "black market" +8 items off eBay.

I think it would be interesting if people received a quest item similar to an abyss gem which could be traded in to an NPC for a high class or unique item with somewhat RANDOM STATS. This would increase the diversity of in-game items, and decrease the predictability we've come to expect from certain level players with certain level items. If the item could be named after its creator, so much the better.

Imagine, for example, if you could trade in your gold premium item and get an item with an unusual combnation of resistances, or an item with an uncommon combination of damage and elemental bonus. Imagine getting a "Narya's staff" for example with a significantly random AP and elemental bonus such as 96 AP/30 poison + 10 resistance to sword damage, or a "Zero's dagger" with 110 AP/50 flame + 20 resistance to magic.

These things would appeal to an individual user's sense of pride and legacy (encouraging him to continue in the game), reduce the predictability of the game, and increase the value of these items to users.

In fact, perhaps the item awareded could be tied to the level of the player at the time they purchased premium. Level 20-40 players would receive a low class item with an appropriate AP and elemental and resistance,, level 41-60 would get a middle class item, level 61-65 would get a high class item, and level 66-70 would get a unique item with truly superior stats.

In general, I've discovered that in the game as it is now:

Skills > Levels > Items

Adding new "named random uniques" like this might result in the three benfitis I mentioned above. They might present significant challenges in engineering, but I think the revenue to K2 would outweigh the costs to implement them.

Originally posted by Vchernyak
    These boss scrolls should be setup like this:
    Its almost like the transformation scrolls templete.

Once you initiate the scroll, it will give you an option like this:

level 30 *
    level 40 *
    level 50 *
    level 60 *
    Mix

You can pick any of the following, if your level 30 you can pick level 30 bosses, which can be like hyde, antares, kekuirkkaka....etc....level 40 bosses can be, lupus, lycaon, lobo, barikara, bischop....level 50 bosses can be, shaula, lesche, bach, Dragon tooth, javana....level 60 bosses can be, Snake queen, talos, Troll king, duke.....etc

The duke, bidchop, and bach need to be spread out between the three level inorder for it to be balanced. *

Also the mixed feature just spawns random bosses from the 4 different levels.
    That seems a very good idea. :P
    It wouldnt muke up the econmy much, bosses drop like shit anyways :| and not that many ppl get gold, but now they will.
    They should be unstackable, and un tradeable, to stop duping, maybe even make it you can ony ever have 1 in each acocunt, that will infulnece babashopper to buy gld prem on there noob acc's and k2's profits go up high.