Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA**

This is a discussion on New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; *use boss spawn troll* *troll king spawns* wtf they never told me they spawn right above me!...
Page: 18

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

*use boss spawn troll*

*troll king spawns*

wtf they never told me they spawn right above me!

hej

One other thing that i have sad many times before, add cure scroll in PUS, like 250cure weight 250-500.

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by hej
    One other thing that i have sad many times before, add cure scroll in PUS, like 250cure weight 250-500.
    For cure scrolls to work think how cheap they would have to be in PUS. I guess i would pay something like 50KC for 200scrolls

¥eoj

Although I only read the first two and 13th pages of this thread, the best idea I've seen so far is Magelords. I also noticed that even on page 13 people are still flaming Infinites idea of implementing a +8 scroll, didn't you read that it was just an idea?

Originally posted by JudgmentDay+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JudgmentDay)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-hej
    For cure scrolls to work think how cheap they would have to be in PUS. I guess i would pay something like 50KC for 200scrolls[/b]
    cure scrolls are the stupidest idea ever, defeats the whole "class" purpose. next thing we know there's malice scroll and, lightfeet scroll and srceam scroll <_<

oh wait we have scream scroll already :mellow:

jsquared90

heres an idea, a token or sumthin like the blue chest, oh no the bloody blue chests, duped to hell and back. its a non stackable item that u redeam for a random unique. from the kek ring to IN, inckuse the weaps of course, but also add in MS, tot spear, impact, tot club, shard, raptor, IB.

and as the for +8 scroll, its a great idea, but also give 2 trinas instead of one. if u add these +8 scrolls, it will open up everything and actualy allow +9 items to be come the +8s of today, now ouldnt everyone love that?

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    Originally posted by JudgmentDay@
    <!--QuoteBegin-hej

For cure scrolls to work think how cheap they would have to be in PUS. I guess i would pay something like 50KC for 200scrolls
    cure scrolls are the stupidest idea ever, defeats the whole "class" purpose. next thing we know there's malice scroll and, lightfeet scroll and srceam scroll <_<

oh wait we have scream scroll already :mellow:[/b]
    light feet scroll ftw!
    oh wait, u can just use speed hack h43r:

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by JudgmentDay@
    <!--QuoteBegin-hej

You could say the same thing about any other scrolls in PUS, mages don't have a swift skill, so they use swift scrolls. Priests can give themselves 1500buff, other classes have to buy 1500 scrolls from PUS. Rogues can wolf, warriors have to buy wolf scrolls from PUS.

So why shouldn't you be able to buy cure scrolls if priests can cure?

The only reason your saying its a bad idea is because, your a BP, and that would make you the most pointless class in KO

Originally posted by JudgmentDay+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JudgmentDay)</div>
    Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)
    <!--QuoteBegin-JudgmentDay
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-hej

You could say the same thing about any other scrolls in PUS, mages don't have a swift skill, so they use swift scrolls. Priests can give themselves 1500buff, other classes have to buy 1500 scrolls from PUS. Rogues can wolf, warriors have to buy wolf scrolls from PUS.

So why shouldn't you be able to buy cure scrolls if priests can cure?

The only reason your saying its a bad idea is because, your a BP, and that would make you the most pointless class in KO[/b][/quote]

thats like saying, why not add tp scrolls so that priest/warrior/rogues can tp as well? wouldn't that make mages pretty useless then? while we're at that, lets add aoe scrolls too <_<. dude look at it sensibly, like what you said, there's already the buff/swift/wolf scrolls, adding more would only make the difference of "classes" pointless. you're contradicting your own theory :/

JudgmentDay

Cure scrolls is the only thing that i would want, i don't care if i can't buff myself, i don't care that i don't have lightfeet, and i don't care that i can't TP party members.

What i do care about is being fucking duffed every 5seconds by some stupid noob who duffs and towns. Solo pk is already screwed up with the amount of mages running in groups of 7,404. And im fed up with buying knightcash to get scrolls and then only being able to use these scrolls for 2minutes for the whole 30minutes they last because im constantly, parasited, tormented/maliced and massived.

Originally posted by JudgmentDay
    Cure scrolls is the only thing that i would want, i don't care if i can't buff myself, i don't care that i don't have lightfeet, and i don't care that i can't TP party members.

What i do care about is being fucking duffed every 5seconds by some stupid noob who duffs and towns. *Solo pk is already screwed up with the amount of mages running in groups of 7,404. *And im fed up with buying knightcash to get scrolls and then only being able to use these scrolls for 2minutes for the whole 30minutes they last because im constantly, parasited, tormented/maliced and massived.
    just pk with a rogue/priest. you chose to be a warrior nobody forced u :unsure:

hej

SotongPoo that is BS, 99% of all priest in CZ have malice, parasite and then ~50% of them have tormant so a mage or a warrior have to town before you come to bowl and strat writing cure plz in main chat and pm, then you run out 5sec l8 back beging for cure plz... speed scroll, atk scroll and ofcorse buff/ac with removed buffed priest are all the same so why k2 wouldent add the only scrroll that make some sens....

Originally posted by hej
    SotongPoo that is BS, 99% of all priest in CZ have malice, parasite and then ~50% of them have tormant so a mage or a warrior have to town before you come to bowl and strat writing cure plz in main chat and pm, then you run out 5sec l8 back beging for cure plz... speed scroll, atk scroll and ofcorse buff/ac with removed buffed priest are all the same so why k2 wouldent add the only scrroll that make some sens....
    urm you pretty much proved my point,i said pk with a priest or a rogue.

if the priest or rogue doesn't stay near you and cure you when you are debuffed, thats your problem, not because duffers duff you. geez play the game like it is already instead of wanting more.... do you see me complaining about not having scream/lightfeet/leg cut when 99% of the rogues who 1v1 me run right when they redball? bps have their weak points too so what the heck ;/

JudgmentDay

<!--QuoteBegin-hej

if the priest or rogue doesn't stay near you and cure you when you are debuffed, thats your problem, not because duffers duff you. geez play the game like it is already instead of wanting more.... do you see me complaining about not having scream/lightfeet/leg cut when 99% of the rogues who 1v1 me run right when they redball? bps have their weak points too so what the heck ;/[/b]
    You are the strongest 1vs1 class in the game. Of course your not complaining.

Originally posted by SotongPoo@
    <!--QuoteBegin-hej

if the priest or rogue doesn't stay near you and cure you when you are debuffed, thats your problem, not because duffers duff you. geez play the game like it is already instead of wanting more.... do you see me complaining about not having scream/lightfeet/leg cut when 99% of the rogues who 1v1 me run right when they redball? bps have their weak points too so what the heck ;/
    You are the strongest 1vs1 class in the game. Of course your not complaining.[/b]
    so? bps suck in parties.. there're pros and cons to a bp, i accept them and not have ridiculous suggestions like "hey include a light feet scroll in pus so i can catch up to rogues!" zz