Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA**

This is a discussion on New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey IM, here's an idea for you, how 'bout those rednecks at K2 fix the damn lag on the servers, ...
Page: 19

4ikon

Hey IM, here's an idea for you, how 'bout those rednecks at K2 fix the damn lag on the servers, instead of tryin' to get more money into their already fat wallets? I just got xped twice within the hour just 'cause your shitty servers aren't capable to function right.

Start with fixing the servers, then try'n get more money from premium.

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by JudgmentDay+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JudgmentDay)</div>
    Originally posted by SotongPoo@
    <!--QuoteBegin-hej

SotongPoo that is BS, 99% of all priest in CZ have malice, parasite and then ~50% of them have tormant so a mage or a warrior have to town before you come to bowl and strat writing cure plz in main chat and pm, then you run out 5sec l8 back beging for cure plz... speed scroll, atk scroll and ofcorse buff/ac with removed buffed priest are all the same so why k2 wouldent add the only scrroll that make some sens....

urm you pretty much proved my point,i said pk with a priest or a rogue.

if the priest or rogue doesn't stay near you and cure you when you are debuffed, thats your problem, not because duffers duff you. geez play the game like it is already instead of wanting more.... do you see me complaining about not having scream/lightfeet/leg cut when 99% of the rogues who 1v1 me run right when they redball? bps have their weak points too so what the heck ;/
    You are the strongest 1vs1 class in the game. Of course your not complaining.[/b]
    Actually, assassins are. As for whining about duffs -- jesus, grow a pair. Play with a priest or a rogue. That is after all what this game was intended for.

jsquared90

in regards to the scroll selection, if u all realised, they are buff scrolls. swift and wolf are "buffs" the tp to friend scroll is there if a mage is not available. they all give the players the ability to do sumthing that a another class is necesary for. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE HEALS!!!! two classes can cure so its not needed. the selection of scrolls isnt gunna change in regards to buffs.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by jsquared90
    in regards to the scroll selection, if u all realised, they are buff scrolls. swift and wolf are "buffs" the tp to friend scroll is there if a mage is not available. they all give the players the ability to do sumthing that a another class is necesary for. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE HEALS!!!! two classes can cure so its not needed. the selection of scrolls isnt gunna change in regards to buffs.
    never knew u can use tp scroll in cz -_-

cRuX

Originally posted by JudgmentDay
    Cure scrolls is the only thing that i would want, i don't care if i can't buff myself, i don't care that i don't have lightfeet, and i don't care that i can't TP party members.

What i do care about is being fucking duffed every 5seconds by some stupid noob who duffs and towns. *Solo pk is already screwed up with the amount of mages running in groups of 7,404. *And im fed up with buying knightcash to get scrolls and then only being able to use these scrolls for 2minutes for the whole 30minutes they last because im constantly, parasited, tormented/maliced and massived.
    I believe this is a Party game...

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by 4ikon
    Hey IM, here's an idea for you, how 'bout those rednecks at K2 fix the damn lag on the servers, instead of tryin' to get more money into their already fat wallets? I just got xped twice within the hour just 'cause your shitty servers aren't capable to function right.

Its not about more money, it's about MORE for your money. Not MORE MONEY for your premium.

hej

SotongPoo as I se it, remove buff/ac scroll or add cure scroll, it is impossible to always have a priest or rouge in your party, we have 1 priest and 3/4 rogue in the clan that pk regularly, as I wrote the cure scroll should weigh much and they should be like cure for rogue in time it takes to cure and you should not be able to cure someone else.

Banned

how about buy 10 gold premium and get an automatic lvl 70 with a+8 weapon and the best jeweleries in the game and 2 billion coins B)

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Infinitemadness+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Infinitemadness)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-4ikon

Its not about more money, it's about MORE for your money. Not MORE MONEY for your premium. [/b]
    In essence, its more money for them as well because K2 would be more willing to follow through with the idea if they know more people are willing to buy. But like mentioned a billion times, im sure we rather have someone we know that is willing to help us out when we are in trouble rather than an abyss gem.

@ Judgement. It kinda sucks to solo as a warrior because 1) you cant run away if being chased by 10 sins. 2) No curing. 3) HP Pots only. 4) You are some big fat piece of lard with a sign that says "Im over here, come hit me".

But cure scrolls is kinda ridiculous cuz then the whole debuff class would be retarded. I would just buy some cure scrolls even as a rogue so I can carry more souls and will never be duffed. Even if it gives you a temporary skill to cast cure, like mentioned, the only thing different about the classes would be their looks.

BP are the best 1 on 1 class cuz their gay duffs and 1920 heals. Most rogues usually only carry 5 or so cure pots. (I can carry 30 if i str bug, but i dont use that bug cuz i dont want to lose a ROL xD. I can carry 14). 5 cure pots runs out so fast in a 1 on 1. And to make things worse, they can always step back and 1920. Thats a total bitch. If you miss that cancel, you are back to square 1. Of course you can lightfeeet away and minor up and run back...but thats just gay.

hej

TunaFishyMe if it weighs 500 no rogue can carry it and have pots

4ikon

Originally posted by Infinitemadness+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Infinitemadness)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-4ikon

Its not about more money, it's about MORE for your money. Not MORE MONEY for your premium. [/b]
    Then I would personally rather KEEP my xp than get a way to get MORE xp and LOSE it anyway 'cause of the servers' instability. I'm sorry for my brute comment that day, but I was pissed of getting xped in something which is as easy as daily breakfast. I'd pay gold premium if the servers weren't so laggy. Btw, this is not just me complaining, it's multiple peeps who've had this problem with lag.

TunaFishyMe

it weighs 15. Im not exactly sure what you mean by your comment but you are saying it weighs too much? I think the weight is fine. It would really suck for a duffer if a rogue can carry 100 cure pots. But I can carry quite a bit cuz i dont use HP pots. They weight too much. I just use soul pots.

Banned

dont know if its been said cause there is 15 pages of this and i am not going to read it all.....read some of it

i like the idea of gold getting better since i pay gold on 4 account for over a year now........why not do something like this

gold gets scroll to turn in for a unique of some sort.....low class unique.....ie.....crystal belt, amy of str, pp, silver earing......ok now if u want a higher uniqu u need to out up another scroll after u get gold another month later....so now u put up 2 of these scrolls up and u get better unique.....i.e.....cleric earing, diamond ring, mage earing, rogue earing....get it so far....now 3rd month u get another scroll and u save previous 2 months worth before you get nothing still.....now the 4th month and last month u needed to save your scrolls to hand it you get the uber uniques.....ie....WE, ROC, ROL, IN, GB, SKELLY, ......so i hope u get it ..

there is 3 steps imo on our uniques in this game.....

p.s...also on the official forums i registered my name tezwarrior along time ago and i cant get in.....pass wrong eveytime....resend pass and still new pass is wrong

TunaFishyMe

high end items should never be given so freely or it will ruin the life of the game.

4ikon

Btw, just as a proof of your lack of server stability, here you go, xped for the 3rd time in 2 days thx to a giga lagspike ->

my hp, skillbar, % and chat are blackened out for their reasons (mainly: omg so much hp, hacker | ppl might want to hack me | other reasons), no I'm not using macro -.-

Btw, if you wanna see a macroparty at the same spot, here you go (D2 emc ftw).

Ye, that's where our money for goldpremium goes to ... K2 ftw? Get your asses into gear and start fixing the servers before you start filling your wallets, as I said. Don't go 'round saying: oh, it's not more money for us, it's more stuff for you when you buy prem. Well, how bout you gimme non-laggy servers for my prem? Then it'd actually be worth it.