Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA**

This is a discussion on New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thanks infinite <3 your a good guy i made that idea up on the spot...id buy gold if they had ...
Page: 2

thanks infinite <3 your a good guy

i made that idea up on the spot...id buy gold if they had that item thing

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by Draconetsu
    Why not add a new area where only gold prem members can go that's alot like eslant, but only bosses have a shorter respawn there with CZ drop rates, so people could get more uniques to help them PK better?
    Because adding a new item, or something more is more feasable for me to offer and to accomplish. Throwing something big out there will make it less likely to actually be implemented or being done. Small steps.

cccch

Im against it. Because that hurts legit players like me that DID get all of the stuff i needed.. I lose my advantage if at this point everyone can have them. At least right now the cheaters that get them still dont have the experience to use them correctly.

Perfect

just add more kc 1000 is not enough for hardcore pkers <_<

Natazaku

When will official forum be back up?

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by cccch
    Im against it. *Because that hurts legit players like me that DID get all of the stuff i needed.. *I lose my advantage if at this point everyone can have them. *At least right now the cheaters that get them still dont have the experience to use them correctly.

Please See:

I was just using +8 scroll as more of an example. I knew what would be said, remember I was a player aswell. I know what it would do. Im just throwing out the most bizarre offer, to basically get people to throw out their ideas. Working so far...

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by Natazaku
    When will official forum be back up?
    Hopefully soon, Im even starting to get a bit aggitated. <_< jk but hopefully soon. I wish I knew that answer though.

Natazaku

Also +8 scroll doesnt got to +8 automatically u need a +7

HiddenRage

Originally posted by Infinitemadness+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Infinitemadness)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Draconetsu
    Why not add a new area where only gold prem members can go that's alot like eslant, but only bosses have a shorter respawn there with CZ drop rates, so people could get more uniques to help them PK better?
    Because adding a new item, or something more is more feasable for me to offer and to accomplish. Throwing something big out there will make it less likely to actually be implemented or being done. Small steps.[/b]
    It would be a good idea but like he said something small is more likely than adding a whole new land but um possibly make the unique drop rate better as well or something idk..;p

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by Natazaku
    Also +8 scroll doesnt got to +8 automatically u need a +7
    /me Shoots self in head. Gahhh. I do this to myself, I know I do. Natazaku, nan desu ka? watashi wa bachi desu. Sumimasen. :P

Natazaku

Madness can you do rollbacks on xig ? they just say send in general inquiry and only ppl with premiun can send in general inquiry. discrimination i believe

susGe

i think something to be added to gold premium is if you file a complaint you actually get a answer :rollseyes:

Infinitemadness

I cant rollback, restore, inject, fix exp's, nation transfers, fix major bugs, force cs to answer except on Xigenon. Anything else, please ask. Oh yeah, and unfortunately I cant kick players out of clans *Sorry.
    This is my signature.

also another thing u might wanna do is maybe with gold premium add a type of scroll u can turn into an npc to get like a certain amount of exp, like 20million or something (for after they realease ice age). *20 million just as an example*

Perfect

Originally posted by susGe
    i think something to be added to gold premium is if you file a complaint you actually get a answer *:rollseyes:
    Wow this is an amazeing idea k2 should try this :lol:

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast