Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA**

This is a discussion on New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe He is saying how a warrior cannot solo because they cant cure themselves when duffed. *With ...
Page: 22

hej

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    He is saying how a warrior cannot solo because they cant cure themselves when duffed. *With cure curse scrolls, it eliminates the only weakness a warrior has --> Duff.
    You will still get duffed, only difrens is instead of towning and pm every priest you se you will try to run away to get time to cure yourself, it should be as rogue cure, wigh a lot and you have to stand still and at least for human it takes a hell of a long time.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by hej+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hej)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan
    Cure scrolls = no, they would overpower warriors tremendously. *Our sole weakness other than overreliance on potions is debuffs; if we had the ability to cure them we would be unstoppable.

Run with a priest, that's what really has to be done now. *The days of solo warriors are over since every priest is a debuffer ever since PUS came out.
    Plz explane to me how a solo warrior can be stronger then a warrior and a duffer?[/b]
    I'm mainly speaking of warriors vs mage parties with parasiters or a rogue with a duffer. Assuming the scroll cures instantly and doesn't weigh much, most warriors would just put it on their mainbar on 7 or 8 and cure as they got duffed, enabling them to keep comboing. Massive is the biggest pain in a warriors' ass, without it we are still deadly in most situations.

My point is the classes are perfectly balanced as is, no need to introduce new scrolls to upset that balance.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

<!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    He is saying how a warrior cannot solo because they cant cure themselves when duffed. *With cure curse scrolls, it eliminates the only weakness a warrior has --> Duff.
    You will still get duffed, only difrens is instead of towning and pm every priest you se you will try to run away to get time to cure yourself, it should be as rogue cure, wigh a lot and you have to stand still and at least for human it takes a hell of a long time.[/b]
    a lot of warriors are pretty stupid if they stay in town to beg for cure.

you can always go to select character on the spot :/

or if you had town, just change zones.

hej

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    Originally posted by hej@

You will still get duffed, only difrens is instead of towning and pm every priest you se you will try to run away to get time to cure yourself, it should be as rogue cure, wigh a lot and you have to stand still and at least for human it takes a hell of a long time.

or if you had town, just change zones.[/b]
    Great ide you have to go to EMC 3times/min, that will cot you 1.5M in zone change/scroll

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)
    <!--QuoteBegin-hej
    @

or if you had town, just change zones.[/b]
    Great ide you have to go to EMC 3times/min, that will cot you 1.5M in zone change/scroll[/b][/quote]

thats pretty bullshit what do u mean 3 times/min :unsure: i doubt its that exagerated and i never knew selecting character requires money too h43r: .

hej

Orc priest love to debuff me

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    Originally posted by hej+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hej)
    Originally posted by SotongPoo
    <!--QuoteBegin-hej
    @

or if you had town, just change zones.
    Great ide you have to go to EMC 3times/min, that will cot you 1.5M in zone change/scroll[/b]
    thats pretty bullshit what do u mean 3 times/min :unsure: i doubt its that exagerated and i never knew selecting character requires money too h43r: .[/b][/quote]

Not to mention the fact that if they're sitting in town begging for a cure it's taking up time then also...

warriors dont need cure scroll its good as it is. while you are duffed you dont have to wait in town till it wears off you can still run to 6 or wherever u want meanwhile. just put on a dd shiled and keep far from the high amount of enemy.

with dd shiled + pike+8 maliced i can kill up to 2 rogues no problem. :lol:
    (if they dont run away *cough* ComeClose )

btw select char and zone change takes some more time from your scrolls than the time the select char or zone change really takes. that what hej ment about money.

Originally posted by Tiborka84
    warriors dont need cure scroll its good as it is. while you are duffed you dont have to wait in town till it wears off you can still run to 6 or wherever u want meanwhile. just put on a dd shiled and keep far from the high amount of enemy.

with dd shiled + pike+8 maliced i can kill up to 2 rogues no problem. :lol: *
    (if they dont run away *cough* ComeClose )

btw select char and zone change takes some more time from your scrolls than the time the select char or zone change really takes. that what hej ment about money.
    thats even more ironic considering you will even have to spend real money for cure scrolls :lol:

How about this...

Make something like Premium Scroll... which a person can buy and use just like a buff scroll or something, and when used u get the premium for which the scroll was worth

I think this would be really usefull, and it would definitly help increase the prem population, since not many ppl like to share their acc for someone else to buy it, and alot of ppl im sure would just buy the bronze prem to sell for igc

Rentzusuken

The company and/or programmers are too stupid to implement a premium scroll. As evidenced by their ineptitude, any item that exists has the ability to be duped.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    How about this...

Make something like Premium Scroll... which a person can buy and use just like a buff scroll or something, and when used u get the premium for which the scroll was worth

I think this would be really usefull, and it would definitly help increase the prem population, since not many ppl like to share their acc for someone else to buy it, and alot of ppl im sure would just buy the bronze prem to sell for igc
    how can you use the scroll if you cant log in

just wait till turk time is over... servers r not full 24/7

PLEX

maybe turkko vers?

and usko be usko

turkko vers :
    servers : baba
    kanka
    agaparty
    dupe
    macrobaba

jokin...and not really (about servers can be other names no offence for turks)
    i have many turks friends and good players,non cheaters and more than that ...great guys!!

Lawless

Try increasing the XP and droprates to levels that make it worth the money.....Like 80% XP increase ( to make up for 50% loss at 61 while keeping the 30% bonus) and 20% or better droprate increase ( droprates on xig are abysmal) and make trinas actually work, triple their effect something(sorry mate but i have better chances BUS alone, trina ALWAYS burns)