Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA**

This is a discussion on New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what about a bonus on nps for a speacial non exping prem some ppl that is 70 doesn't wanna exp ...
Page: 23

De_Piere

what about a bonus on nps for a speacial non exping prem some ppl that is 70 doesn't wanna exp anymore a especial pk prem with cure pors and let's say +50% nps would be awsome

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by De_Piere
    what about a bonus on nps for a speacial non exping prem some ppl that is 70 doesn't wanna exp anymore a especial pk prem with cure pors and *let's say +50% nps would be awsome
    Can't do that because the game is kind of based around NP, giving such an advantage to people paying is like legalized NP transfer. Plus, a lot of people consider high NP to equal high skill so it would inflate the standings artifically and make paying PKers look more skilled than they actually are.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by HiddenRage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HiddenRage)</div>
    Originally posted by Infinitemadness@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Draconetsu

Why not add a new area where only gold prem members can go that's alot like eslant, but only bosses have a shorter respawn there with CZ drop rates, so people could get more uniques to help them PK better?

Because adding a new item, or something more is more feasable for me to offer and to accomplish. Throwing something big out there will make it less likely to actually be implemented or being done. Small steps.
    It would be a good idea but like he said something small is more likely than adding a whole new land but um possibly make the unique drop rate better as well or something idk..;p[/b]
    i didnt feel like reading the whole thing thru if sum1 said this or not :P but i know all they would have to do is host like cz or eslant twice make only accesible thru gold premmy like how they prevent ppl from not going to certain places by lvl its not that hard but if ur lookin for an entirely new designed area... not happenin fast :P but all they would have to do is host cz twice and all... and uhh ya

KITTYS&gt;:D

Originally posted by Chuck Norris
    Following up on SotongPoo's idea above:

Scroll of ownership:
    Acts as a +8 upgrade scroll.
    Changes the items name: e.g. "Raptor" becomes "ChuckNorris's Raptor".
    Item gains a name requirement of "ChuckNorris"

Only downside would be if someone wanted to use NCS...

My idea would be:

Each time you buy a premium (gold, silver or bronze) it adds 15, 10, 5 credits into a bank which allows you to "buy" codes for items from the events NPC.
    The items which you can buy with these credits would be along these lines:
    1 Credit: Lvl 35 blast scroll
    1 Credit: Green FT chest
    2 Credit: Blue FT chest
    5 Credit: Minor unique (belt of intelligence, crystal earring, skull hammer, opal ring, etc)
    10 Credit: Medium unique (belt of strength, lupus pendant, kekuri ring, gold ring, 1H giga, etc)
    15 Credit: Pretty nice unique (mage earring, belt of life, dragon amulets, ruby ring, etc)
    ... up to
    50 Credit: Leet things (ROC, ROL, IBelt, glass belt, chitin shield, etc)
    60 Credit: Iron Necklace *<-- In a class of it's own

That way everyone with premium can save up for the items they want (eventually, but as these credits are per account, it's going to take time!) *And it's easier for the admins to change the prices in the shop and maybe offer unique items which aren't available otherwise. *Keeping the credits strictly out of game means that the credits can't be duped, GM gifted, or whatever else players are prone to worry about.
    What a great idea May I also point out that there are almost 0 cheaters now , Whoo-hoo lets attack infinate ^_^ he is the only chance we have dont scare him away pls , all I ask for K2 to do with out money is have atleast 1 gm get on each world per day on the and a little better secruity, for the most party K2 cannot stop everything

Yeah, Add more Knight Cash!

Pen15

All we need is a background check on all the top players / clans... Because i know guys straight up showed me +9 tota and +9 impact. i know for a fact gm made or something. i dont think we really need items, just cheaters to be gone.

SirChaoS

They only need to give GOLD users 2K Knight Cash, The jackpot and the NOAH event ( GOLD Only ). ^_^

Baneare

Remove trina from silver or give gold 5, 1hr XP bonus scrolls for any level.

evenson

Wasnt this thread at like 25 pages? Anyways k2 should actually increase the drop rates of all mobs, and shorten the respawn time on bosses, this has nothing to do with premium, this just needs to be done

or they could actually give premium users that increased drop rate they promise. rofl.

De_Piere

kk my retard idea of the day, a scroll that comes with a premium that allowed you go get 300% better rate for drop for the NEXT mob that you kill, untrdeable, sample you see a tk and you put on scroll while tanking it, you get a good drop

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    How about this...

Make something like Premium Scroll... which a person can buy and use just like a buff scroll or something, and when used u get the premium for which the scroll was worth

I think this would be really usefull, and it would definitly help increase the prem population, since not many ppl like to share their acc for someone else to buy it, and alot of ppl im sure would just buy the bronze prem to sell for igc
    Or just have premium on your Wish List, and have people pay for things on your Wish List for you. Isn't that what Wish Lists are supposed to be for, anyway? (but not really in K2's world ><)

That feature would at least increase your premium purchases by 50%.

FiLa

I think there must be some items that increase exp for char lvl 61+, becouse exp penalty discourages people to lvl up, and many give up or quit game or just stop at 61. so my offer is make normal exp gain after 61 like all lvl or make some scrolls that do that . thanks. h43r:

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by FiLa
    I think there must be some items that increase exp for char lvl 61+, becouse exp penalty discourages people to lvl up, and many give up or *quit game or just stop at 61. so my offer is make normal exp gain after 61 like all lvl or make some scrolls that do that . thanks. h43r:
    Disagree. It's part of the game that leveling past 61 is hard, that's how it was designed. Characters beyond 61 and especially 65 get noticeably more powerful with each level and the game should not just give those levels to you, you should have to work for them. It also discredits the legit level 70's and the work they put in to get where they are.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

yea i'm reaching lvl 70 n its making me almost dead so you can't have an easier way out, THOU MUST SUFFER LIKE ME!!!

xourico

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FiLa
    I think there must be some items that increase exp for char lvl 61+, becouse exp penalty discourages people to lvl up, and many give up or *quit game or just stop at 61. so my offer is make normal exp gain after 61 like all lvl or make some scrolls that do that . thanks. h43r:
    Disagree. It's part of the game that leveling past 61 is hard, that's how it was designed. Characters beyond 61 and especially 65 get noticeably more powerful with each level and the game should not just give those levels to you, you should have to work for them. It also discredits the legit level 70's and the work they put in to get where they are.[/b]
    but japko and others dont have that xp penalty i think... or not??:huh: