Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA**

This is a discussion on New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by xourico+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xourico)</div> Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan @ <!--QuoteBegin-FiLa I think there must be some items that increase ...
Page: 24

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by xourico+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xourico)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-FiLa

I think there must be some items that increase exp for char lvl 61+, becouse exp penalty discourages people to lvl up, and many give up or *quit game or just stop at 61. so my offer is make normal exp gain after 61 like all lvl or make some scrolls that do that . thanks. h43r:

Disagree. It's part of the game that leveling past 61 is hard, that's how it was designed. Characters beyond 61 and especially 65 get noticeably more powerful with each level and the game should not just give those levels to you, you should have to work for them. It also discredits the legit level 70's and the work they put in to get where they are.
    but japko and others dont have that xp penalty i think... or not??:huh:[/b]
    I doubt anyone here has been high enough there to comment on that with any authority. I know MY KO has the penalty, even though their version of KE is not the same as ours.

norske-vikingen

Default my oppinnion

I really think it`s a great idea

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324