Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA**

This is a discussion on New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by susGe i think something to be added to gold premium is if you file a complaint you ...
Page: 3

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by susGe
    i think something to be added to gold premium is if you file a complaint you actually get a answer *:rollseyes:
    Please See:

(Aside from the current issues, responding in cs, etc..try not to go that route, Im looking for more addons to what your currently spending out, thats what I want to focus on, not increasing Premium, just giving more for your money. You all deserve it.)
    I understand.

Draconetsu

Well, hmmm, simply adding an item won't really do the job, adding KC is really the best route to go if you want to think small. But if you add an item you completely ruin the market because some people buy prem on more than one account, and if they're xping still, they buy gold. If you really want to cater to the level 70's, increasing drop rates, or giving exclusive access to something is your best bet. Maybe like a second PUS with unique items for sale at extremely high KC prices, but only gold prem members can access this PUS. But then again, this isn't a small idea, so, yeah, as someone already said, increase drop rates (not a small increase either) for gold prem. perhaps the easiest thing to implement and it would cater to level 70's since they want to get good items to help them PK.

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by Perfect+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Perfect)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-susGe
    i think something to be added to gold premium is if you file a complaint you actually get a answer *:rollseyes:
    Wow this is an amazeing idea k2 should try this :lol:[/b]
    That would be to easy. /end Sarcasm

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by Draconetsu
    Well, hmmm, simply adding an item won't really do the job, adding KC is really the best route to go if you want to think small. *But if you add an item you completely ruin the market because some people buy prem on more than one account, and if they're xping still, they buy gold. *If you really want to cater to the level 70's, increasing drop rates, or giving exclusive access to something is your best bet. *Maybe like a second PUS with unique items for sale at extremely high KC prices, but only gold prem members can access this PUS. *But then again, this isn't a small idea, so, yeah, as someone already said, increase drop rates (not a small increase either) for gold prem. *perhaps the easiest thing to implement and it would cater to level 70's since they want to get good items to help them PK.
    Excellent Ideas. Thanks for adding on!

Perfect

Drop rates on Boss's and Kc for pk is the main things that gold should be doing a better job of then silver or bronze

Kotte

There is nothing to keep people at lvl 70 playing thats why most lvl 70 get bored and sell the account..
    Ofcourse its fun for a while. Killing 95673 people in cz do some 1on1 etc but then you get bored and quit.
    Some people think items are fun so as long as you dont have all the items sure thats a way to keep playing even if you are 70.

About buying Gold Premium..
    I guess its all about the trina and the kc you get, not much is it... We need Ice Age I guess.

Getting +8 scrolls into the game would kill it.. What you need then like 5-6 months then you got full +8 gear of the best you can find. Its not that hard to make +7. Farming and upgrading items should be a challange not something given for free by k2. Getting those scrolls in the game would be about the same thing as putting a gun to your head and shoot.

If you gonna make some other bonus for gold premium then it has to be something new..
    Not something that will kill this game even more.

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by Kotte
    There is nothing to keep people at lvl 70 playing thats why most lvl 70 get bored and sell the account.. *
    Ofcourse its fun for a while. Killing 95673 people in cz do some 1on1 etc but then you get bored and quit.
    Some people think items are fun so as long as you dont have all the items sure thats a way to keep playing even if you are 70.

About buying Gold Premium..
    I guess its all about the trina and the kc you get, not much is it... We need Ice Age I guess.

Getting +8 scrolls into the game would kill it.. What you need then like 5-6 months then you got full +8 gear of the best you can find. Its not that hard to make +7. Farming and upgrading items should be a challange not something given for free by k2. Getting those scrolls in the game would be about the same thing as putting a gun to your head and shoot.

If you gonna make some other bonus for gold premium then it has to be something new.. *
    Not something that will kill this game even more.
    Yeah, I completely understand. Thats why I said +8 scroll. That would be insane if they did that, but understand why I suggested +8. The most rediculous idea was given first, people are giving great ideas. So far, it seems like an additional 1k KC is really what people would like. Sounds good to me. <Give me a bit of credit though, I wouldnt honestly agree to ANY +8 scrolls.>

Banned

This may seem like an assholish (made up word :P) idea, but... how about the money spent on gold, silver and hell even bronze be spent on getting OTHER gms on servers to possibly ban/delevel/preferrably kill the fucking macroers that are taking over most servers. To be 100% honest... i do think if we saw more input from k2/gms on the dbhacking/macroing/twitching/duping problems, alot of people that now DONT buy premium, would start. And yes, im a gold premium buyer myself.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

+7 scroll would be nice...definately not +8 though...or maybe a few sets of those 2000hp/400ac scrolls

Kotte

Yeah adding back the 400 ac and 2000hp scrolls for gold premium is a pretty good idea.

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by BBsHere
    This may seem like an assholish (made up word :P) idea, but... how about the money spent on gold, silver and hell even bronze be spent on getting OTHER gms on servers to possibly ban/delevel/preferrably kill the fucking macroers that are taking over most servers. *To be 100% honest... i do think if we saw more input from k2/gms on the dbhacking/macroing/twitching/duping problems, alot of people that now DONT buy premium, would start. And yes, im a gold premium buyer myself.
    Yeah I understand, there are new people being brought in as we speak, so Ive heard, I dont know that for sure. But Im just trying to suggest things that I can have some direct effect on, however, I'll suggest getting more Gm's, csrep's on a side email as a whole different suggestion.

tolgahan

FIRST HElp YOUR CUSTOMERS
    ALLWAYS BUY BUY BUY.But When we ask CS to help us.Just "not now ""we are sorry" "bla bla bla"
    Dont think its personal.YOu are a GM .This is an idea too :P
    If you werent a Gm i d say different things.
    btw infinitemadness i got pm form who hacked me .Can his char name help me?.I already sent a msg to Cs but as usual i am still waitting

Perfect

Yeah I understand, there are new people being brought in as we speak, so Ive heard, I dont know that for sure. But Im just trying to suggest things that I can have some direct effect on, however, I'll suggest getting more Gm's, csrep's on a side email as a whole different suggestion.
    They SAY they are bringing new people in but when does k2 do what they actualy say? <_<

Kotte

Pff guys, if you dont see it Infinitemadness is acually trying to give you a chance to give suggestions on what you want in KO.

He said this
    Originally posted by Infinitemadness

(Aside from the current issues, responding in cs, etc..try not to go that route, Im looking for more addons to what your currently spending out, thats what I want to focus on, not increasing Premium, just giving more for your money. You all deserve it.
    Madness.
    and got this posted in his sig

I cant rollback, restore, inject, fix exp's, nation transfers, fix major bugs, force cs to answer except on Xigenon. Anything else, please ask. Oh yeah, and unfortunately I cant kick players out of clans Sorry.

So why dont you guys stop bitching and awnser the question instead <_<

Reinhard

INFINITEMADNESS u rock dude, ty for trying to make us get more and well i know that is a market strategy but in less words... you are thinking about us and how to improve the game. Even though the idea of +8 scrolls will only increase the +8 dupes in servers. :wacko: lol

Well an idea could be HUUMMMM... even more kc or that gold premiums will get a NEW cool scroll that u will think of that will help pk or sumthing i dunno, not very creative atm... sorry

But mostly more kc is good enough and maybe you guys should start thinking of creating more scrolls that will make game experience better and adding it to gold premium customers. Ty again for worrying of us dude. <3

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast