Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA**

This is a discussion on New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what ever happend to those BossSpawning Scrolls ?...
Page: 4

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

what ever happend to those BossSpawning Scrolls ?

priestish

Not sure if this exist but a 100% to +6 scroll would be nice. It would reduce the price on upgraded items for quiet a bit, but then again, there is enough +8 to go around.

X abyss gems = rather useless, maybe lotto
    X BUS = in a none duping market this is not too bad
    X more knight cash = idk, i don't buy KC, buffer for the win.
    Random tier 1 item aka 1 blue treasure chest = hmmmm.... many reason not.

also u should consider adding "undying" scrolls to the PUS

FoShOO

Default Re: New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA**

Originally posted by Infinitemadness
    Let me ask you this, for those of you who are lvl 65+ what keeps you playing? Pk? Strictly pking? Perhaps. But when your at a point of your done with leveling, what else is there. Pk. Nothing but, unless you help clan members, friends to level. Thats fine. But when your 70 and 100%. Your done for now. You gain nothing when you kill a mob, except-

Except items. To better your character at a point where it's completely "pimped" out. I know Im going to get shot down on this, but we'll see.

When you purchase gold, you get a trina's, 1k knight cash, and the exp bonus. When you buy silver premium, you get a trina's, 1k knight cash, and not as good as a exp bonus as gold. The difference between the two clearly is the exp bonus. In my opinion, what I think, especially if marketing is playing a huge part in premium, (business stand point here) why not do something MORE for Gold premium users. Right? I mean, if it's just to get in the servers to pk. Bronze will do just fine. You can spend 5 bucks extra in a month to buy enough scrolls to make it through, and even buy them through market, without buying knight cash. Now with this in mind, (those that are higher levels etc..) What keeps enticing you all to continue to purchase Gold? Besides the norm. I mean, Gold is the way to go in most players eyes, and thats fine, I have nothing against this premium. However, My suggestion is this:

Gold Premium - *
    Aside from all the current benefits:
    add 1 +8 UPgrade scroll (which CANNOT be traded or SOLD) (or 1 +7 upgrade scroll, take your pick) However, I know what most people are going to say, but clearly there needs to be more. More of an edge to buy Gold over any other premium. Set it apart besides the exp bonus. *This will be my next thing that I take to K2 as a suggestion, but I came here first to get suggestions, obviously first, because you players deal with ingame issues, obviously, and I want your input before I suggest anything. *

(I want to formal apologize for my previous post, as I clearly see, with others help, how I may have helped with some really retarded things, again, it wasnt my intentions, and I will be held presonally responsible for my actions, again, I do apologize.)

So please, post your thoughts, whether you hate it, like it, give more input, because Im seeing more and more players get to that level, to where your spending out the same amount of money, and truly, just getting the same ole, same ole. *

(Aside from the current issues, responding in cs, etc..try not to go that route, Im looking for more addons to what your currently spending out, thats what I want to focus on, not increasing Premium, just giving more for your money. You all deserve it.)

Thanks for your time,

Madness.
    For the people who don't feel like reading this let me sum it up. Madness realizes all the money people spend on this game to buy +8's from ebay, under the table...etc etc. So bascially he wants to enable a babashop store in replacement of the PUS. God Madness can you guys go any lower? FFS you guys are legally curropting the game in order to make a little extra money, in my eyes, you demonstrated K2's mindset and where their prioties are set. It's rather pathetic if you ask me, not being rude but you asked for opinions.

foshoo you sir are an idiot

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Default Re: New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA**

Originally posted by FoShOO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FoShOO)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Infinitemadness
    Let me ask you this, for those of you who are lvl 65+ what keeps you playing? Pk? Strictly pking? Perhaps. But when your at a point of your done with leveling, what else is there. Pk. Nothing but, unless you help clan members, friends to level. Thats fine. But when your 70 and 100%. Your done for now. You gain nothing when you kill a mob, except-

Except items. To better your character at a point where it's completely "pimped" out. I know Im going to get shot down on this, but we'll see.

When you purchase gold, you get a trina's, 1k knight cash, and the exp bonus. When you buy silver premium, you get a trina's, 1k knight cash, and not as good as a exp bonus as gold. The difference between the two clearly is the exp bonus. In my opinion, what I think, especially if marketing is playing a huge part in premium, (business stand point here) why not do something MORE for Gold premium users. Right? I mean, if it's just to get in the servers to pk. Bronze will do just fine. You can spend 5 bucks extra in a month to buy enough scrolls to make it through, and even buy them through market, without buying knight cash. Now with this in mind, (those that are higher levels etc..) What keeps enticing you all to continue to purchase Gold? Besides the norm. I mean, Gold is the way to go in most players eyes, and thats fine, I have nothing against this premium. However, My suggestion is this:

Gold Premium - *
    Aside from all the current benefits:
    add 1 +8 UPgrade scroll (which CANNOT be traded or SOLD) (or 1 +7 upgrade scroll, take your pick) However, I know what most people are going to say, but clearly there needs to be more. More of an edge to buy Gold over any other premium. Set it apart besides the exp bonus. *This will be my next thing that I take to K2 as a suggestion, but I came here first to get suggestions, obviously first, because you players deal with ingame issues, obviously, and I want your input before I suggest anything. *

(I want to formal apologize for my previous post, as I clearly see, with others help, how I may have helped with some really retarded things, again, it wasnt my intentions, and I will be held presonally responsible for my actions, again, I do apologize.)

So please, post your thoughts, whether you hate it, like it, give more input, because Im seeing more and more players get to that level, to where your spending out the same amount of money, and truly, just getting the same ole, same ole. *

(Aside from the current issues, responding in cs, etc..try not to go that route, Im looking for more addons to what your currently spending out, thats what I want to focus on, not increasing Premium, just giving more for your money. You all deserve it.)

Thanks for your time,

Madness.
    For the people who don't feel like reading this let me sum it up. Madness realizes all the money people spend on this game to buy +8's from ebay, under the table...etc etc. So bascially he wants to enable a babashop store in replacement of the PUS. God Madness can you guys go any lower? FFS you guys are legally curropting the game in order to make a little extra money, in my eyes, you demonstrated K2's mindset and where their prioties are set. It's rather pathetic if you ask me, not being rude but you asked for opinions.[/b]
    maybe if u read the topic ud realize hes said multiple times hes not stupid enough to support +8 scrolls it was just an idea to get the ball rolling(give an extreme and people will say 'FUCK NO DO THIS BUT NOT THAT!!!!')

evenson

I agree that something needs to be done, I also agree with the scroll idea, since dupers can aquire these items with ease, lets level the playing field :P

tolgahan

So dupers buy +8 scroll.then they will make +8 item.
    and finally we have lots of +8 )

Draconetsu

The only problem I see with more KC is that K2 really wants people to buy KC to get scrolls, the chances they'll go for this idea are quite slim because it affects there overall income, and possibly in a negative way since people have different buying habits. If you really want something that K2 would go for, and something that won't fudge up the market, add something new to the PUS that's untradeable, unsellable, and only gold prem can get it. Something like 2k HP scrolls and 400 AC scrolls seems like a good idea at first, but level 70s are already strong enough with the normal scrolls, why do they need more strength? We want to keep them in the game, without making it become too boring, so we don't want to make them outright gods (pardon the usage of the term). Maybe, something in-game, that they have to work for, and can't just spend some KC on. Since Gold Prem is often bought by levelers, and we want it to appeal to level 70s, we want it to be something that can help the levelers, but won't really affect them unless they are already a high level. Really, increased drop rates (I keep coming back to that >.<) and things along those lines seem the most appropriate. The worst affect this will have on the market is lower prices on uniques, and possibly less USD trading out of game. And the level 70's may become a little stronger, but at least they worked for it. A real downfall I see to this is possibly more compounded uniques, which I still believe is a stupid idea >.<. Another idea is to open the Forgotten Temple to gold prem only. But I guess as long as the bug is in place, that's not a viable idea, and making it exclusive wouldn't go over so well with all the gamers.

+8 scrools conditions

1. 65 lvl
    2. previous 6 months premium users in a row

u get max 6 scrools+8, each month one for premium gold, cant be traded and cant be sold

this way it will not impress economy

tolgahan

and maybe not 100% +8 scroll
    maybe something like trina and 75% chance ?????

FoShOO

Originally posted by Baba
    +8 scrools conditions

1. 65 lvl

u get max 6 scrools+8, each month one for premium gold, cant be traded and cant be sold

You may have no life and spend money on a free game but lets not speak for all. It's a free game meaning....its free. Thats hard to understand huh? You can't even log in anymore if you don't pay for a free game, now he's introducing another way for people to spend more money, and for the people who have lives, well we just can't compare with the losers. I say we don't have a PUS, no log in problems. See we're so warped in the idea thats it's really p2p that we don't stand back and take a look at the big picture. This is supposed to be a free game and in fact thats K2's logo. Now, I know for a fact if i'm not prem, I can't log in. Does this sound free? Instead of contributing to this ridiculuos idea, we should be rebelling to the fact that hes adding another option to make the people who don't pay, not be able to play. This is mind boggling that you guys are even debating this. You guys need to look at where this is going and relize that you're making it worse.

tolgahan

Ow i forgot this was free 2 play game
    pay pay pay buy buy buy
    Can i ask something to CS ? No shut up and sit down : (((((

Originally posted by Infinitemadness+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Infinitemadness)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    NO
    NO
    NO
    NO
    PLEASE NO

TOO MANY +8 AGAS ALREADY
    Again, replace +8 scroll with, say 30 abyss gems. Just something more. Im just looking for suggestions. [/b]
    Didn't K2 already try that over the period of like one day or something? Selling like 100 abyss gems in power up store -.-

on topic: +8 scrolls will kill the market... just give em like 10 bus or something zz... IMHO, the fact that you need premium to enter the servers now is enough motivation for anyone to buy prem even if they are level 70.100%

p.s: yeah, i'm not a premium user.. never was.. probably will never be. maybe i'm biased towards prem users.

Originally posted by FoShOO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FoShOO)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Baba
    +8 scrools conditions

1. 65 lvl

You may have no life and spend money on a free game but lets not speak for all. It's a free game meaning....its free. Thats hard to understand huh? You can't even log in anymore if you don't pay for a free game, now he's introducing another way for people to spend more money, and for the people who have lives, well we just can't compare with the losers. I say we don't have a PUS, no log in problems. See we're so warped in the idea thats it's really p2p that we don't stand back and take a look at the big picture. This is supposed to be a free game and in fact thats K2's logo. Now, I know for a fact if i'm not prem, I can't log in. Does this sound free? Instead of contributing to this ridiculuos idea, we should be rebelling to the fact that hes adding another option to make the people who don't pay, not be able to play. This is mind boggling that you guys are even debating this. You guys need to look at where this is going and relize that you're making it worse.[/b]
    hahaha what an arse u r !!!
    I have life, and I dun think 8$ or 2$ is "spend money", I am giving much more for cigs each month and all it will bring me cancer, KE gives me some kind of fun.
    I am loging EACH DAY 2 NON PREMIUM MERCHANTS so game IS FREE TO PLAY

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast