Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA**

This is a discussion on New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Baba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Baba)</div> Originally posted by FoShOO @ <!--QuoteBegin-Baba +8 scrools conditions 1. 65 lvl 2. previous 6 ...
Page: 5

Originally posted by Baba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Baba)</div>
    Originally posted by FoShOO@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Baba

+8 scrools conditions

1. 65 lvl
    2. previous 6 months premium users in a row

u get max 6 scrools+8, each month one for premium gold, cant be traded and cant be sold

this way it will not impress economy

You may have no life and spend money on a free game but lets not speak for all. It's a free game meaning....its free. Thats hard to understand huh? You can't even log in anymore if you don't pay for a free game, now he's introducing another way for people to spend more money, and for the people who have lives, well we just can't compare with the losers. I say we don't have a PUS, no log in problems. See we're so warped in the idea thats it's really p2p that we don't stand back and take a look at the big picture. This is supposed to be a free game and in fact thats K2's logo. Now, I know for a fact if i'm not prem, I can't log in. Does this sound free? Instead of contributing to this ridiculuos idea, we should be rebelling to the fact that hes adding another option to make the people who don't pay, not be able to play. This is mind boggling that you guys are even debating this. You guys need to look at where this is going and relize that you're making it worse.
    hahaha what an arse u r !!!
    I have life, and I dun think 8$ or 2$ is "spend money", I am giving much more for cigs each month and all it will bring me cancer, KE gives me some kind of fun.
    I am loging EACH DAY 2 NON PREMIUM MERCHANTS so game IS FREE TO PLAY[/b]
    Try going without prem for a month and tell me your opinion about free to play. You can't even enter the damn server once it hits 9 am in turkey (limiting my total possible hours of play to 4). And, no more spamming to get into the server either... they decided to play it a bit rougher and flat out dc you if you don't get in the first time (i.e spamming consists of clicking server -> disconnected from server -> close game -> reopen game -> click server -> dc from server etc etc)

And just a wild guess, I'm assuming you meet the aforementioned conditions to receive +8 scrolls?

FoShOO

Originally posted by Baba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Baba)</div>
    Originally posted by FoShOO@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Baba

+8 scrools conditions

1. 65 lvl
    2. previous 6 months premium users in a row

u get max 6 scrools+8, each month one for premium gold, cant be traded and cant be sold

this way it will not impress economy

You may have no life and spend money on a free game but lets not speak for all. It's a free game meaning....its free. Thats hard to understand huh? You can't even log in anymore if you don't pay for a free game, now he's introducing another way for people to spend more money, and for the people who have lives, well we just can't compare with the losers. I say we don't have a PUS, no log in problems. See we're so warped in the idea thats it's really p2p that we don't stand back and take a look at the big picture. This is supposed to be a free game and in fact thats K2's logo. Now, I know for a fact if i'm not prem, I can't log in. Does this sound free? Instead of contributing to this ridiculuos idea, we should be rebelling to the fact that hes adding another option to make the people who don't pay, not be able to play. This is mind boggling that you guys are even debating this. You guys need to look at where this is going and relize that you're making it worse.
    hahaha what an arse u r !!!
    I have life, and I dun think 8$ or 2$ is "spend money", I am giving much more for cigs each month and all it will bring me cancer, KE gives me some kind of fun.
    I am loging EACH DAY 2 NON PREMIUM MERCHANTS so game IS FREE TO PLAY[/b]
    Are you fuking Turkish? You arogant fuck stay out of a debate that requires some intelect. You construct nothing but stupidy in this thread, stay out.

FoShOO

Let me just add this while i'm here then you can try to proive me wrong. In a free game a PUS is to give an advantege over non paying, not taking away from non-paying.

I am Serb, and sry if I ofended u, didnt want to do that

FoShOO

Originally posted by Baba
    I am Serb, and sry if I ofended u, didnt want to do that
    Yes it offends me when a person is so arogant that they fail to look at the situation as a whole. Ever thought people who can't pay(for whatever reason) should be able to enjoy the game as much as the next person? This thread should be locked THB, last thing we need is to give K2 more money. If this works a direct effect of it will be more threads of people bitching about how something else that they willing gave money to, fucked up, and honestly i'm fed up with retardes that give money to a company that is rated THE worst. Please, if you're going to give a company, which you know has a shitty rep, don't bitch about it. It's like buying stolen goods and complaining if it gets confiscated.

Inspectah Deck

imo a +8 scroll which u cant trade/sell that will make ur +8 item untradeable.prolly wont effect economy but +8 stuff will still be even more common
    OR 50BUS that u cant sell or trade so new servers like edena wont be fucked up (market will inflate like hell if every gold premium can npc 50BUS)

Reinhard

The problem of adding cool scrolls to PUS and gold premium is that dupers will dupe them and make even more money and with that money they will buy themselves more leet items and own us at cz...

If they make boss spawn scrolls they will dupe them and spawn a shitload of bosses to get sweet items and the story goes over...

Draconetsu

FoShOO, you do realize that it's K2's choice to make this game free. They don't have to, there is no law saying they do. It is completely up to them. Since they own the licensing rghts in the USA, they can do whatever they want as long as it's in the bounds of their agreement, this includes adding premium packages, and limiting the rights of free users to play. As long as you can play without paying, it's still an F2P game with P2P options. They have to make a profit somehow, and instead of relying on donations like most games do, they went the capitalistic route. They are well within their rights to do so. So what if people who pay can get a little extra? It's nothing that makes it impossible for free gamers to play. Remember a while back before the prem cap, you'd always get Too Many Users Logged in? Well, now if you're willing to make a small donation, you won't see this (often). If you don't want to pay, then you just have to hope you log on when the servers aren't so full. Now if they also want a PUS, they can do that to, so they can raise more money, and keep the servers open. Servers aren't free to maintain you know. It can be quite expensive to run a game, especially one as popular as KO. Which would rather have, a totally free game with one server set that you can NEVER log in on, or a game with P2P options that give us more servers and more chances to log on? I know which option I'd choose.

mason_cro

if u add +8 100% scrolls u would change the situation drastically, and i'm afraid u'd only widen the gap between the poor and the rich ( 60+ ofc,not 60- ), cause if u overwhelm the market with +8 items, which u would, in a month or so, every1 could easily get enough +8 raptors / shards ( most popular ) and make +9s, so +9 would be what +8 is now - leet. and after like 6-12 months, i bet u'd have +10 items which would be kinda lame for 95% of the ppl ( talkin bout cz ). if u ask me, gold premmies should get smthn mentioned already, better drop rates, maybe some extra items which would not affect the market drastically ( abyss gems,maybe not a bad idea ). but most of all madness, i think u should talk to K2 mostly about Customer Support ( i want u to notice dis ) cause i personally know a LOT of premmies wit no support ( talkin bout ares here ), so if u just improve that i believe u'd make a lot of goldies, silvers and bronzies happy
    but good idea to IMPROVE smthn for a change, props.

Speed of Dark

From what I know about K2, if u would say that KC is the problem, they wont give gold prem 2k KC, they'll reduce the kc of a silver prem -_-

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

tbh... with those +8 scrolls lots of +9s will appear..
    imagine u got 3 accounts with each gold prem on, means each month a new +8 ready to go for +9 ...

Zulkir

i already gave my answer in another post..i agree with maddness..there should be some additional advantages which K2 sell in PUS..

ok lets make some mats.. *

today i am playing in edana..lets say a +8 shard is 1bl in edana market (if i am lucky enough to find a legit one in merchant)..and the scroll pices is 5m..this means i need to sell 200 scrolls..1 scroll is 180 kc in PUS.. *
    200x180=36.000 kc=360 dollars approx. *
    in the other hand i can buy 2x+8 shars from babashop by paying 200 dollars... *
    i have the same whiping risk considering buying from market and buying from babashop..but i will loose less money if i buy from babashop.. *

for the people who will say farm your own items and upgrade them..i dont have ehough time to play that much..and it doesnt bother me to pay 200 dollars per month for a pc game because it is my hoby..if i wasnt playing KO,i was going to pay that money for some other action..maybe model planing..

FoShOO

Originally posted by Draconetsu
    FoShOO, you do realize that it's K2's choice to make this game free. *They don't have to, there is no law saying they do. *It is completely up to them. *Since they own the licensing rghts in the USA, they can do whatever they want as long as it's in the bounds of their agreement, this includes adding premium packages, and limiting the rights of free users to play. *As long as you can play without paying, it's still an F2P game with P2P options. *They have to make a profit somehow, and instead of relying on donations like most games do, they went the capitalistic route. *They are well within their rights to do so. *So what if people who pay can get a little extra? *It's nothing that makes it impossible for free gamers to play. *Remember a while back before the prem cap, you'd always get Too Many Users Logged in? *Well, now if you're willing to make a small donation, you won't see this (often). *If you don't want to pay, then you just have to hope you log on when the servers aren't so full. *Now if they also want a PUS, they can do that to, so they can raise more money, and keep the servers open. *Servers aren't free to maintain you know. *It can be quite expensive to run a game, especially one as popular as KO. *Which would rather have, a totally free game with one server set that you can NEVER log in on, or a game with P2P options that give us more servers and more chances to log on? *I know which option I'd choose.
    See the problem is, if they're going to make this game p2p(which i'm totally fine with) they need to say that. Technically this game is f2p but they found so many fucking loop wholes its crazy. You and I both know that you can't log on without prem. Correct me if i'm wrong but K2's logo is "Free 2 play TM" thats called false advirtising. And yeah I know they need a source of income, by all means, but with all the money they make you think they would have more than ONE phone with ONE person working in a multi million dollar company. People were lead to believe this game is f2p which in fact it isn't, it's a horrible company run by money-hungry people. Now the GM came up with a idea of him "own" which i'm sure was lead on by K2 in a way to make more money. And with all the money they're making, turst me, if they wanted they could allow non-prem users to log on without prem, and in-fact they're so poor that they cannot do that, they need to make the game p2p. In 99% of f2p games there is a PUS, which is not to be mistaken for a p2p system, it's there to have a source of income. PUS = give advantege over non-prem, not to be mistaken with, taking away from non-prem users. Not paying for the game should not effect your log-in status, period.

FoShOO

Originally posted by Zulkir
    i already gave my answer in another post..i agree with maddness..there should be some additional advantages which K2 sell in PUS..

ok lets make some mats.. *

today i am playing in edana..lets say a +8 shard is 1bl in edana market (if i am lucky enough to find a legit one in merchant)..and the scroll pices is 5m..this means i need to sell 200 scrolls..1 scroll is 180 kc in PUS.. *
    200x180=36.000 kc=360 dollars approx. *
    in the other hand i can buy 2x+8 shars from babashop by paying 200 dollars... *
    i have the same whiping risk considering buying from market and buying from babashop..but i will loose less money if i buy from babashop.. *

for the people who will say farm your own items and upgrade them..i dont have ehough time to play that much..and it doesnt bother me to pay 200 dollars per month for a pc game because it is my hoby..if i wasnt playing KO,i was going to pay that money for some other action..maybe model planing..
    You're one to fucking talk huh? Look at ur sig, you're complaining about K2 not helping you, yet you want to give mroe money, shit-heads liek you ruin this game. You're feeding them and thus they will continue to treat their customers liek shit. Have you ever heard of the saying "Don't bite the hand that feeds you"? Well thats excatly what K2 is doing, but you're allowing it.

Draconetsu

FoShOO, while I do enjoy a good debate, may I suggest you open a new topic for this. Hijacking this topic would only serve to get you banned from the forums, or at least warned.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast