Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA**

This is a discussion on New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What about a higher drop rate than what it is now cus i think i see all prems give the ...
Page: 6

R34P3R_Magikz

What about a higher drop rate than what it is now cus i think i see all prems give the same sort of boost lets say they give a .75% over a non premium, that way were keeping to the game where u still have to do something to get that +8 item u've allways wanted w/o hurting the market too bad and it would be all round at the end of the day w/ uniques an normal items still having to be farmed.

if this does'nt make sense my appologies :rollseyes:

FoShOO

Originally posted by Draconetsu
    FoShOO, while I do enjoy a good debate, may I suggest you open a new topic for this. *Hijacking this topic would only serve to get you banned from the forums, or at least warned.
    I'm not hijacking, on the contrary i'm serving it's purpose, i'm saying my opinion, which he cleary stated is the purpose of this topic.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Just a question, why does K2 come up with ways to make more money all the time? Interserver war was for premmy only and this silly KC buying "event". Instead to atleast try to make some major difference about whats happening here nowdays.

I would buy 2x gold premium if i just would feel safe that i woulndt have to log in and see naked account or not to see macroers when i do bosscheck and to see some abazababamusum_tr popping out with fullshell+10 with raptor with same grade.

P.S this question wasent ment to disaprove madness idea, it was just a question

Man0rMachine

if u really want my opinion, i think K2 and his gm's need to be in the game... not on some unofficial forum making the blitzzzz with some lets get more $$$ from those morons idea....

just my 2 cents

Road

Guys just ignore Fosh00 he is what is known as a Troll. He's a savy flamer looking for any oportunity to piss people off. Trolls are lonely... They want a response from someone... ANY response. It will just make him happier to see others in dispair. Sorry if you claim that this is not you but you certainly make it look that way.

This is what your agenda probably looks like:
    1. Broswe sensitive, contraversal topics.
    2. Set the bait.
    3. Hope people notice my posts so I can have some fun argueing.
    4. If they out-wit me I can always pull the race card (Turk logic), or be a Grammar Whore and hope there are other grammar whores to view my opinion as valid.
    5. Ruin a thread and move on to the next one.
    6. People get pissed off and I get banned, then use one of my tools (yes, all my friends are tools...) to get me unbanned like I did last time.

R34P3R_Magikz

Originally posted by Magyk
    Just a question, why does K2 come up with ways to make more money all the time? Interserver war was for premmy only and this silly KC buying "event". Instead to atleast try to make some major difference about whats happening here nowdays.

I would buy 2x gold premium if i just would feel safe that i woulndt have to log in and see naked account or not to see macroers when i do bosscheck and to see some abazababamusum_tr popping out with fullshell+10 with raptor with same grade.

P.S this question wasent ment to disaprove madness idea, it was just a question

It's not k2 coming up with ways to make more money it's infinatemaking suggestions to improve gaming experience after lvl 70 an 100% and why we still buy gold prem when they r 70 an 100%

And people pay for this game why should'nt they get extra benefits like inter server war, kwc, etc

Road

TBH, the ONLY thing I REALLY want is more server capacity. They should either increase the amount of people a server can hold or just add a 4 to every server. I think the 4th server Idea is the best. Adding more capacity will just make it harder to get into parties. If I want to lvl fast, I usually ks Turkish apos to get in. But if they allowed 500 more people per server, this will allow 500 more turks in that may lure giant golemns and 5 ksing parties for every lvl spot. And maybe even the *gasp* Kosp'ers will arrow shower hack all the golemns and harpies in elmo and cz so I'm only left with crummy eslant to do my farming/lvling.

Originally posted by Phantom478
    well what we DONT need is +8/+7 100% scrolls imo....ive never had a lvl 65+ char or whatever but i think to liven it up you should make a lottery of some type...like with gold premium u get a "number item" with its own specific number....you could turn that number in to the abyss gem guy and depending on ur # u get a medium/high/FT tier choice, and like then u could choose from 1 item on the list that you want, and you can get that. i dunno if im making sense but thats just an idea i had....if u want me to explain more in detail tell me :P

it could be a number what u can choose in start of gold premium day and cant change it any more
    then wenn u buy again gold u can enter 1 again so to be sure u got only 1 number
    maybe just wenn u bought gold u can go to gem guy and the he ask u a number then u give the number and wait 1 day or so
    then next day go to that guy again and get a present

kenpai

First hello, im new to the forum that is i never posted here before, but felt like starting now.

As some others have said before, keeping lvl 70s or even 65+ in the game is important. I think some options given are very nice, but how about this: lvl 65+ + gold -> do not only get the gold premium xp boost, but when they help others level there is a considarable xp boost for the rest of the party. Like for every lvl 65+ u get 5% more xp or so .. I know this might have some negative side to it, but u get the idea. It would be very good to reach 65 or above, u will help loads of others, it will keep u going to emc/luf to help others lvl and not only in cz..

Let me hear your thoughts on this.

PriesTesS

sorry, but i just saw the topic and didn't read all 5 pages.

As to why lvl 70's are still playing there reasons are (as far as myself and my clannies are concerend/tho i don't speak for them):
    1) good clan(Illuminati/Ares) + friendships ingame
    2) working on own and clannies equipment (farming)
    3) helping clannies to lvl
    4) the hope of having the lvl cap removed (soon plzzzzzz)
    5) to a smaller extent, having fun in pk'ing (cheaters tend to fuck that up tho)
    For me personaly, also the time i put in my character counts.

None of us buy Gold premium, i think. There's no reason why we should. We buy bronze just so it's easier to log in. Increased drop rate doesn't work on items (eg dark mare farming).

You have to be carefull to not screw up the marked more then it allready is.

I think adding a lotto ticket, with the chance of getting a good item, even a rare one, is a good idea. Tho it won't make me buy gold (removal of lvl cap will).
    What we really want is clean servers and active, good, non-corrupt gm's.

To see a gm post here, is hopefull.
    grtz.

CrusAd3R

u keep wasting ur time for making this game p2p. not everyone can afford a premium and k2 dont give a shit. gg.

Phosgene

u all talking shit about CS etc....
    2 days ago i send a massage to CS and i asked them to change my SQ .
    30 mins ago i logged to my account on knightonlineworld.com and i saw a massage from CS with the details a i need to enter in order to change the SQ .
    i send them another massage with the details , and im waiting for the relpy now .

i am gold prem btw , and CS answered me after about 20-24 hours . decent .

about ur idea infinit , really dunno .
    as a legit player , i would really like to have a +8 100% scroll , to upgrade my items into a +8 with no worries . personally i think its a good idea . no one can dupe anything if its untradeable .

adding KC would be a nice thing as well . abyss gem and lottery is totally crap .

blue treasure chest will be nice aswell since FT is buggeddisabled .

so my choice will be +8 100% scrollmore KCblue treasure chest .

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by Phosgene
    u all talking shit about CS etc....
    2 days ago i send a massage to CS and i asked them to change my SQ .
    30 mins ago i logged to my account on knightonlineworld.com and i saw a massage from CS with the details a i need to enter in order to change the SQ .
    i send them another massage with the details , and im waiting for the relpy now .

i am gold prem btw , and CS answered me after about 20-24 hours . decent .

about ur idea infinit , really dunno .
    as a legit player , i would really like to have a +8 100% scroll , to upgrade my items into a +8 with no worries . personally i think its a good idea . no one can dupe anything if its untradeable .

adding KC would be a nice thing as well . abyss gem and lottery is totally crap .

blue treasure chest will be nice aswell since FT is buggeddisabled .

so my choice will be +8 100% scrollmore KCblue treasure chest .
    k

Man0rMachine

i am gold 2 and i never had 1 reaction on w/e cs request i did.... so if i want anything extra then it would be PLS LIVE UP TO UR OWN POLICY

hej

I think silver should have 30% as gold have and gold 50% exp bonus, i allways buy bronze becuse its to litle change for the money.

If you want to add something then add a lotto ticket that you turn in and get one of this items: boss spawn scroll(choose with boss to spawn), uniqe item(on uniqe you can have weapon, ring, earring, pendent and then you get one of them and get to choose with "ring" you want), +8scroll (lowest % chanse), cant come up with any more now.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast