Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA**

This is a discussion on New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; in my eyes all the USD whores already have a full set of +8 shit, gives everyone else the oppertunity ...
Page: 7

in my eyes all the USD whores already have a full set of +8 shit, gives everyone else the oppertunity to catch up with them tbh

sounds like a plan

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i wan a ms +8 though :lol:

OsirisG

You should be carefull , you are threading on dangerous grounds here , you should not disbalance this game to much in the advantage of Gold over other premiums , and more against ppl that f2p , i mean a few bad moves like this could end up with negative results. Like the EXP bonus even ran by k2 works only for premiums , in JapKO worked for everyone , so this is a negative signal K2 sent to ppl .

On second i think that you should increase kc by say 500 and add 20-40 bus , BUS is really an item that will satisffy a lot of people because due to market now , they are worth more that a stack of scrolls wich is close to 2 $ , i think that would be the best ideea .

Also Gold 50% EXP ? i mean be serious , why not just get 1 free lvl each month of gold ? I know manny want to catch up on lvl 70s but it wouldn't be fair to the people that exped for 1 year for lvl 70 to get screwed now .

Some randoms idea ...

1) A blue treasure chest

2) A purple treasure chest : something new , can be traded for randoms items , only good items such as shards , raptors, ms etc but +1

3) +10% nps : 50 nps - > 55nps

4) 2000 knight cash

5) Gms helping us ... i mean answers with CS ,rollbacks when hacked etc...

6)With Ice Age why not a fragment ...

7)More drop rate on bosses

8) A gold bar - or 100m cash ( not on new servers , only 10m for example, and 1b on cypher ^_^ )

9) A private XP zone ... because ALL spots xp are taken ... there isnt enough spot in cz imo... especially trolls

10) A 100% scroll to +6 only ... i think +7 and +8 would ruin the game...

11) FIX GLITCH .... and speedhack

Zulkir

you have 5 armors and 2 weapons..then if it is allowed to buy 1 +8 scroll per month, it will take 7 months to have a full set of +8 in minimum...any decent player can make his own +8 set in 7 months by farming bosses..so it sounds enough fair to me....

either +8 or +7 sounds fine... like urunfasterwithashortername said all usd whores are getting the good stuff (and dupers and babashopers alike)

if not, something like 5 blue chests per gold would also be fine (again non tradable or nothing)

Instead of thinking of new idea's to bleed customers out of more money:
    Shouldnt you be working on the things that actually matter, such as

1.Customer Service
    2.Knight Online Official Website
    3.Bugs in the game, such as orc priests skill information is fooked, characters hiding in building's while attacking you, being half way through the cape quest and getting tp'd to 00.00
    4.Bugs from your patches, orcs or humans losing capes
    5.Your database being more secure than a fishing net made out of silly string

fix the problems, then i would pay

Zulkir

you have 5 armors and 2 weapons..then if it is allowed to buy 1 +8 scroll (maybe +7) per month, it will take 7 months to have a full set of +8 in minimum...any decent player can make his own +8 set in 7 months by farming bosses..so it sounds enough fair to me...

Originally posted by OsirisG
    Also Gold 50% EXP ? i mean be serious , why not just get 1 free lvl each month of gold ? I know manny want to catch up on lvl 70s but it wouldn't be fair to the people that exped for 1 year for lvl 70 to get screwed now .
    that thought crossed my mind... yea its unfair.

but there're already so many +8 items i think the idea infinite suggested with the non-tradable +8 scrolls is worth considering (also like i said before i wan a ms+8 h43r: )

Originally posted by Zulkir
    you have 5 armors and 2 weapons..then if it is allowed to buy 1 +8 scroll (maybe +7) per month, it will take 7 months to have a full set of +8 in minimum...any decent player can make his own +8 set in 7 months by farming bosses..so it sounds enough fair to me...
    true, i nev thought it this way

king arthur

Originally posted by Draconetsu
    Why not add a new area where only gold prem members can go that's alot like eslant, but only bosses have a shorter respawn there with CZ drop rates, so people could get more uniques to help them PK better?
    why only for gold? bronze people pay to <_<

also whats the drop increase for bronze and the other stuff u get with brnoze like knight cash

OsirisG

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OsirisG
    that thought crossed my mind... yea its unfair.

but there're already so many +8 items i think the idea infinite suggested with the non-tradable +8 scrolls is worth considering (also like i said before i wan a ms+8 h43r: )[/b]
    The point of this game is to make it challenging , not everyone is supposed to have all +8s , so i would think such an ideea will backfire maybe , the gear one has is a deffinition of his dedication to the game , if you allow paying members to get +8s just by paying $$$ you will take half of the fun in this game , that is making your own gear , seeing the yellow light at the anvil and so on , i know your scroll ideea is just that but i would think more KC /BUS and maybe another premium service like silver , 19$ , 20% exp 10% np would be more interesting fro someone lvl 70.100.

Volcanic

Default Re: New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA**

Originally posted by Infinitemadness
    Let me ask you this, for those of you who are lvl 65+ what keeps you playing? Pk? Strictly pking? Perhaps. But when your at a point of your done with leveling, what else is there. Pk. Nothing but, unless you help clan members, friends to level. Thats fine. But when your 70 and 100%. Your done for now. You gain nothing when you kill a mob, except-

Except items. To better your character at a point where it's completely "pimped" out. I know Im going to get shot down on this, but we'll see.

When you purchase gold, you get a trina's, 1k knight cash, and the exp bonus. When you buy silver premium, you get a trina's, 1k knight cash, and not as good as a exp bonus as gold. The difference between the two clearly is the exp bonus. In my opinion, what I think, especially if marketing is playing a huge part in premium, (business stand point here) why not do something MORE for Gold premium users. Right? I mean, if it's just to get in the servers to pk. Bronze will do just fine. You can spend 5 bucks extra in a month to buy enough scrolls to make it through, and even buy them through market, without buying knight cash. Now with this in mind, (those that are higher levels etc..) What keeps enticing you all to continue to purchase Gold? Besides the norm. I mean, Gold is the way to go in most players eyes, and thats fine, I have nothing against this premium. However, My suggestion is this:

Gold Premium - *
    Aside from all the current benefits:
    add 1 +8 UPgrade scroll (which CANNOT be traded or SOLD) (or 1 +7 upgrade scroll, take your pick) However, I know what most people are going to say, but clearly there needs to be more. More of an edge to buy Gold over any other premium. Set it apart besides the exp bonus. *This will be my next thing that I take to K2 as a suggestion, but I came here first to get suggestions, obviously first, because you players deal with ingame issues, obviously, and I want your input before I suggest anything. *

(I want to formal apologize for my previous post, as I clearly see, with others help, how I may have helped with some really retarded things, again, it wasnt my intentions, and I will be held presonally responsible for my actions, again, I do apologize.)

So please, post your thoughts, whether you hate it, like it, give more input, because Im seeing more and more players get to that level, to where your spending out the same amount of money, and truly, just getting the same ole, same ole. *

(Aside from the current issues, responding in cs, etc..try not to go that route, Im looking for more addons to what your currently spending out, thats what I want to focus on, not increasing Premium, just giving more for your money. You all deserve it.)

Thanks for your time,

Madness.
    How about removing the level cap? Personally i`ve been waiting 6 months now.
    Yes, +8 scrolls would be cool, ONLY if they cannot be duped. Considering the last months performance, its almost like we are alone in game.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Originally posted by R34P3R_Magikz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(R34P3R_Magikz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Magyk
    Just a question, why does K2 come up with ways to make more money all the time? Interserver war was for premmy only and this silly KC buying "event". Instead to atleast try to make some major difference about whats happening here nowdays.

I would buy 2x gold premium if i just would feel safe that i woulndt have to log in and see naked account or not to see macroers when i do bosscheck and to see some abazababamusum_tr popping out with fullshell+10 with raptor with same grade.

P.S this question wasent ment to disaprove madness idea, it was just a question

And people pay for this game why should'nt they get extra benefits like inter server war, kwc, etc[/b]
    Your right, ppl who pay should get smth in return. Thing is that i belive those events were just made for this to get more cash.

When premium came out they said "new skills and exlucive areas in near future." Have we got them? Maybe as for skills we could get skill that allows us to carry more weights for example or maybe make some skill cooldowns faster. As for areas maybe they shuld put old piana/luf map back and for gold premium they shoud get some extra area with current map where u dont loose exp.

And IF k2 finaly fixes some big bugs they should make events more offten. Not just simple boss events but rather events then are based on game content: maybe invasion of pathos (or whatever was that evil gods name) army.

Besides why cant they just remove the lvl cap. Ice age isnt very fun without lvl 80 skills.

OsirisG

I think premium gives enough benefits as it is now , enough that even i shall buy premium .
    After lvl 70 i would like to buy a premium , as i said , that :
    Increses Drops , Increases EXP like Bronze (20%) just in case i die and gotta gain exp back

And as someone else pointed , increases np by say 10% , to not disbalance the game to much , no need to exagerate with paying members benefits , unless you want to ruin the entire game.

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast