Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 347

New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA**

This is a discussion on New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; today i am buying scrolls from PUS and selling in game to buy a +8 item which i can never ...
Page: 8


  1. #106
    Zulkir
    Guest

    Default

    today i am buying scrolls from PUS and selling in game to buy a +8 item which i can never be sure if it is dupe or not...

    why there musnt be +8 scroll with a reasonable (probably high enough) price in PUS...then i can be % sure that is legit..

  2. #107
    OsirisG
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Zulkir
    today i am buying scrolls from PUS and selling in game to buy a +8 item which i can never be sure if it is dupe or not...

    why there musnt be +8 scroll with a reasonable (probably high enough) price in PUS...then i can be % sure that is legit..
    Why do you think that everyone should have a +8?

  3. #108
    OsirisG
    Guest

    Default

    TO madness allong side the 70 premium ideea
    Making bronze lower like 5-7$ might attract more revenue from the bulk of the players lvl 1-lvl60 , wich usually don't buy premium till lvl 62+
    Silver maybe 15$ and Gold 20$?

  4. #109
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Diez
    Posts
    270

    Default

    cant u make something that binds items to accounts, say a scroll that u use on an item and from then on that item is untradable and bound to ur account u dun have to be affraid to lose anything and u wouldnt be afraid of getting hacked cuz they simply cant take it off ur account :P anyways im not sure if this is possible its just a thought tho

  5. #110
    Senior Member Puzjel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    poland
    Posts
    452

    Default

    maybe u should give gold prem members a new skill to choose from all clases.
    Warrior on light feet!! wait... its already in use : spike then?

    or possibilty to 1hit opponent ^_^

    i was a gold prem memb few times only cos of exp. Now on 70 i can earm money pretty easy so its not problem to buy scrolls

    Now really:
    - instead of 100%+8 scroll give 100%+4 scroll
    - making a new server only with pk zone for gold prem where all 70lvls only would have access, all from all servers

  6. #111
    Zulkir
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by OsirisG+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OsirisG)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zulkir
    today i am buying scrolls from PUS and selling in game to buy a +8 item which i can never be sure if it is dupe or not...

    why there musnt be +8 scroll with a reasonable (probably high enough) price in PUS...then i can be % sure that is legit..
    Why do you think that everyone should have a +8?[/b]
    arent they a part of the game? so, why cant anybody have them? or let me ask you what makes you thinking that only a few must have +8 items and how do you decide who deserves and who dont?

  7. #112
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    1,017

    Default

    put +8 scrolls into PUS? that will kill KOM business :P

  8. #113
    hej
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by OsirisG
    You should be carefull , you are threading on dangerous grounds here , you should not disbalance this game to much in the advantage of Gold over other premiums , and more against ppl that f2p , i mean a few bad moves like this could end up with negative results. Like the EXP bonus even ran by k2 works only for premiums , in JapKO worked for everyone , so this is a negative signal K2 sent to ppl .

    On second i think that you should increase kc by say 500 and add 20-40 bus , BUS is really an item that will satisffy a lot of people because due to market now , they are worth more that a stack of scrolls wich is close to 2 $ , i think that would be the best ideea .

    Also Gold 50% EXP ? i mean be serious , why not just get 1 free lvl each month of gold ? I know manny want to catch up on lvl 70s but it wouldn't be fair to the people that exped for 1 year for lvl 70 to get screwed now .
    Wow you would make 2.5-3% / h with 50% exp bost so it would make all 70 in one day.

  9. #114
    OsirisG
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Zulkir+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zulkir)</div>
    Originally posted by OsirisG@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zulkir

    today i am buying scrolls from PUS and selling in game to buy a +8 item which i can never be sure if it is dupe or not...

    why there musnt be +8 scroll with a reasonable (probably high enough) price in PUS...then i can be % sure that is legit..


    Why do you think that everyone should have a +8?
    arent they a part of the game? so, why cant anybody have them? or let me ask you what makes you thinking that only a few must have +8 items and how do you decide who deserves and who dont?[/b]
    I don't decide , you decide by how much effort you put in this game , this is not a FPS , and as i said your gear/level reflects your effort , i never had +8 items and tbh i don't suffer because of it just to make it clear , i just do not agree at all to making +8 so easilly available , cause it will eventually make the game even more borring , so what i buy gold 6 months , then waht in 6 months i got chitin set +8 and +8 raptor , woohooo , guess what ? Everyone else does it , so does that satisfy me ?

    NO

  10. #115
    OsirisG
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by hej+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hej)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OsirisG
    You should be carefull , you are threading on dangerous grounds here , you should not disbalance this game to much in the advantage of Gold over other premiums , and more against ppl that f2p , i mean a few bad moves like this could end up with negative results. Like the EXP bonus even ran by k2 works only for premiums , in JapKO worked for everyone , so this is a negative signal K2 sent to ppl .

    On second i think that you should increase kc by say 500 and add 20-40 bus , BUS is really an item that will satisffy a lot of people because due to market now , they are worth more that a stack of scrolls wich is close to 2 $ , i think that would be the best ideea .

    Also Gold 50% EXP ? i mean be serious , why not just get 1 free lvl each month of gold ? I know manny want to catch up on lvl 70s but it wouldn't be fair to the people that exped for 1 year for lvl 70 to get screwed now .
    Wow you would make 2.5-3% / h with 50% exp bost so it would make all 70 in one day.[/b]
    1 month

  11. #116
    Road
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Zulkir
    you have 5 armors and 2 weapons..then if it is allowed to buy 1 +8 scroll (maybe +7) per month, it will take 7 months to have a full set of +8 in minimum...any decent player can make his own +8 set in 7 months by farming bosses..so it sounds enough fair to me...
    That's not going to change anything. If they wanted thier +8 items right away they would just trade the +7's to those accounts and upp them all at once. This can be done in a day, I don't understand your logic...

  12. #117
    CrusAd3R
    Guest

    Default

    i have a great idea.
    Diamond premium : 800,000,000 times xp,50k +8 100% scrolls,35 unique accesories of ur choice,900k nps bonus and bosses spawns whenever u want.
    price : 2k$
    seriouly,that idea wasnt that smart.

  13. #118
    Senior Member tchuddi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    141

    Default

    I dont understand what u want ? its not enouth for U ?
    bronze > nothing
    U can log in everytime u want
    U got XP boost
    U got cheap repair
    U lost only 2,5% when U die
    Your drop Rate is increased
    Silver > bronze
    Bronze + KC + trina
    Gold > silver
    Much more XP, more KC, trina

    my option is :
    Gold is for ppl who need fast lvl up and get quick money
    Silver is for ppl who wana lvl up and PK
    bronze is for ppl who wana play everytime when they wont
    no premium = u can log only at deep night (GTM+0) or early morning (exept weekends, on weekends is almoust imposible to play)

    and now U wana more ? its not enought for U ?

  14. #119
    kopanos
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Road+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Road)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zulkir
    you have 5 armors and 2 weapons..then if it is allowed to buy 1 +8 scroll (maybe +7) per month, it will take 7 months to have a full set of +8 in minimum...any decent player can make his own +8 set in 7 months by farming bosses..so it sounds enough fair to me...
    That's not going to change anything. If they wanted thier +8 items right away they would just trade the +7's to those accounts and upp them all at once. This can be done in a day, I don't understand your logic...[/b]
    Make the upgraded witt 100% items not tradable and maybe personalised so they cannot be sold. I bet many people would try to get some +9 out of them and make the difference for their gear
    Maybe we would be able to get some legit +9 items then

  15. #120
    FatM4n
    Guest

    Default

    Either remove trade mode= no more dupes
    Instead of trade mode implent some trade house were u put ur item and the items u want for it and the buyer either choose to trade or theres no trade and if the +8 scroll is implented make it so when it used it will bound the item to the account like centaur brain and make the +8 scroll no trade able and no merchant able

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •