Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA**

This is a discussion on New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by OsirisG+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OsirisG)</div> Originally posted by hej @ <!--QuoteBegin-OsirisG You should be carefull , you are threading on ...
Page: 9

hej

Originally posted by OsirisG+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OsirisG)</div>
    Originally posted by hej@
    <!--QuoteBegin-OsirisG

You should be carefull , you are threading on dangerous grounds here , you should not disbalance this game to much in the advantage of Gold over other premiums , and more against ppl that f2p , i mean a few bad moves like this could end up with negative results. Like the EXP bonus even ran by k2 works only for premiums , in JapKO worked for everyone , so this is a negative signal K2 sent to ppl .

On second i think that you should increase kc by say 500 and add 20-40 bus , BUS is really an item that will satisffy a lot of people because due to market now , they are worth more that a stack of scrolls wich is close to 2 $ , i think that would be the best ideea .

Also Gold 50% EXP ? i mean be serious , why not just get 1 free lvl each month of gold ? I know manny want to catch up on lvl 70s but it wouldn't be fair to the people that exped for 1 year for lvl 70 to get screwed now .

Wow you would make 2.5-3% / h with 50% exp bost so it would make all 70 in one day.
    1 month [/b]
    If you exp 7h / day for 30days you can make 5lvl, but then you havent cointed in that you will get exped, disturbed by the enemy and so on. (8.5h / day now with gold, 11h / day with bronze/silver)

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Maybe boss spawn scrolls (no boss event now )

30 Stone rezz respawn scrolls

Maybe privilage to do a monthly interserver pk CZ ( when you buy prem it updates you char profile )

xourico

just increase drop rate, and give more KC, best thing to do, it wouldnt screw the game I think...

all that ideias bout give items, or the possibility to buy items in PUS and scrolls will bring more bugs and cheaters will take advantage (even more :huh

and yes 30 stone rezz scrolls will be fine too :rollseyes:

Trii

might be a good idea if you make the scrolls untradable.

PriesTesS

don't forget, this idea it to find out how they can encourage lvl 65- 70 people to buy gold premium. (basically people that stoped lvl'ing).

Zulkir

Originally posted by Road+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Road)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zulkir
    you have 5 armors and 2 weapons..then if it is allowed to buy 1 +8 scroll (maybe +7) per month, it will take 7 months to have a full set of +8 in minimum...any decent player can make his own +8 set in 7 months by farming bosses..so it sounds enough fair to me...
    That's not going to change anything. If they wanted thier +8 items right away they would just trade the +7's to those accounts and upp them all at once. This can be done in a day, I don't understand your logic...[/b]
    Well..i am maneger in a company and i can buy a car with my salary/year..a worker can effort same car in 10 years with a hardcore working..shouldnt i buy a car because of thinking this worker?
    you cant be able to buy something in the game by real money or you just dont want to pay to K2 and you farm all your own items...i will always have respect to you...but why people againts to people who buy items with real money...it is simple as in real life...

and secondly...a marketing strategy is a must for a company...K2 can put a marketing target for the company like we will increase the paying customer ratio to %60 of our total customers and the rest can be unpaying customers..to achieve to this target they will indicate some steps to take the attension of the actual customers or potencial customers...

selling items in PUS can be one step of this strategy..
    this strategy can be wrong or right and negotiable,doesnt matter...if this desicion is already taken by K2, you wont have anything to do about it..

Yun_Yuuzhan

I hate to say it, but with how many random babas I see regularly running around in full +8s, giving paying customers the chance to match these retards pound for pound in terms of gear sounds pretty good to me. The freeloaders don't like it, of course, but they don't like much of anything these days.

For those of you saying it will fuck up the economy, the servers, etc guess what? They're already fucked up! This is a suggestion to give legit players a chance to match the cheaters. I say do it.

PriesTesS

i do admit, when i first saw the topic, i tought yay, finaly my +8 chitins will arrive. (hmm +8 cs)
    I just don't think K2 can controll it. I expect these scrolls to get duped and the situation will be even worse then it is now.

But yes, i'd buy gold if i got a +8 scroll with it. (personaly, i work for a living and 20 euro's isn't much for me - and i won't have a 2-3 month summervaction )

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by PriesTesS
    i do admit, when i first saw the topic, i tought yay, finaly my +8 chitins will arrive. (hmm +8 cs)
    I just don't think K2 can controll it. I expect these scrolls to get duped and the situation will be even worse then it is now.

But yes, i'd buy gold if i got a +8 scroll with it. (personaly, i work for a living and 20 euro's isn't much for me - and i won't have a 2-3 month summervaction )
    PUS scrolls can't be duped AFAIK. Why can't they implement the same controls on these +8 scrolls?

PriesTesS

dunno, i just don't have much fate (spelling?) in K2
    if they can ... i would be ok with it.

I guess u'd still farm u're way to +7 items, so that aspect of the game wouldn't be lost.

I still think best thing they can do is open up the lvl cap.

edit: AFAIK ???

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by PriesTesS
    dunno, i just don't have much fate (spelling?) in K2 *
    if they can ... i would be ok with it.

I guess u'd still farm u're way to +7 items, so that aspect of the game wouldn't be lost. *

I still think best thing they can do is open up the lvl cap.

edit: AFAIK ???
    AFAIK = As far as I know

I'm pretty sure we'd see more scrolls on the market if they were duped. K2 loves their money if nothing else so I have little doubt they'll protect whatever is generating their money. If people could dupe scrolls, less people would need to buy KC, which would hurt K2.

lusian

Originally posted by Draconetsu
    Well, hmmm, simply adding an item won't really do the job, adding KC is really the best route to go if you want to think small. *But if you add an item you completely ruin the market because some people buy prem on more than one account, and if they're xping still, they buy gold. *If you really want to cater to the level 70's, increasing drop rates, or giving exclusive access to something is your best bet. *Maybe like a second PUS with unique items for sale at extremely high KC prices, but only gold prem members can access this PUS. *But then again, this isn't a small idea, so, yeah, as someone already said, increase drop rates (not a small increase either) for gold prem. *perhaps the easiest thing to implement and it would cater to level 70's since they want to get good items to help them PK.
    I think the same , almost as Myko has +1 best weapons for each class in PUS
    make a PUS for gold mambers only to buy their weapons , uniques etc...
    Eventhough this speacil PUS will cause probbably to low lvl ppl get their items
    as soon as they can use them and make them the best while they havent done half of this game.

PriesTesS

i never buy kc :P
    it's a company after all, all euh edid, not non-profit company's love their money. I love my money to.
    to bad they do fail to protect there customers

I disagree with any ideas related to give ITEMS away when u buy gold premium, +7/+8 scrolls included. Right now the markets are flooded by duped, gm injected and every sort of ilegal item. Giving legal items will just make things worse. Same with 2000hp/400ac scrolls since pking is already hard with all the 70's out of nowhere and duped compound jewelry. Give undying scrolls and see how impossible will be to kill some ppl.

Few things that will be very nice to see with gold premium:

1. Increased (NOTICEABLE) drop rate. ppl only buy premium for the exp boost, the supposed increased drop rate, and lately to even log in. That's not good enough to pay the big difference between bronze and gold. Knight cash is nice but u can get all the powerup scrolls from the market and just 10% more exp than bronze, doesnt sound like a great deal. Increased drop rate is a way of "giving items" but ppl have to earn them and not just throw money to the game to get something.

2. Reduced NPC price. If u pk all day, pots prices and repairing can kill your economy really fast. Premium reduces repair prices but items prices are the same. Would be nice if repair prices is even cheaper and items like pots are like half the price so players with gold can just buy pots straight from an NPC without running out of money so fast.

3. 24-48 hours response time in CS. No kidding. If u pay more than WoW a month, u should get at least what WoW gives u and KO is not even close to that. Hacking incidents are very frequent in this game and getting an answer 2 weeks later to tell u they wont roll u back is not nice. And im not talk about an automated response or just some csrep who will say NO to everything u ask. Security issues in this game are real and a big bunch of them are not the customer's fault.

Remember this game is all about PvP. U damage that by adding scrolls or inject even more +8's and lot of ppl will see PKing really pointless. PK = pointless = gameover.

a boss scroll spawn or +7 or +8 is good, i seriously doubt that babashopers r gona stop popping up... and in the end this just hurts legit players, bc a babashoper coudlnt care less about a +8 scroll since they can get every +8 shit in the game... and also alot of ppl r buying for usd so again, they r gona get their shit one way or the other

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast