Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

New PUS item

This is a discussion on New PUS item within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no what u do is make a new email, make a band spanking new account, which will have 2 open ...
Page: 10

no what u do is make a new email, make a band spanking new account, which will have 2 open spots, buy ur lvl 80, unseal it on new accoun, fresh email, fresh password, fresh seal questions, fresh payment info/history, and no region problem. much nicer than babashopping an account. now i'll stick with my original, but i think it's a nice option, my only question is does this now save NTing, cause u can seal ur id and trade it to a human account, right rings are passed between nations with no problems?

EpsaNomaly

no what u do is make a new email, make a band spanking new account, which will have 2 open spots, buy ur lvl 80, unseal it on new accoun, fresh email, fresh password, fresh seal questions, fresh payment info/history, and no region problem. much nicer than babashopping an account. now i'll stick with my original, but i think it's a nice option, my only question is does this now save NTing, cause u can seal ur id and trade it to a human account, right rings are passed between nations with no problems?[/b]
    you have to be same nation as the char was when it was originally sealed, or else it doesnt work (read linus' FAQ on the officials, it explains a lot)

so basically no it does not

alldamdayboy

no what u do is make a new email, make a band spanking new account, which will have 2 open spots, buy ur lvl 80, unseal it on new accoun, fresh email, fresh password, fresh seal questions, fresh payment info/history, and no region problem. much nicer than babashopping an account. now i'll stick with my original, but i think it's a nice option, my only question is does this now save NTing, cause u can seal ur id and trade it to a human account, right rings are passed between nations with no problems?[/b]
    dag got it right.. this just makes it so ppl who dont babashop acc's to save gbs and buy a char with igc

lol wonder what lvl/class i can get for teh 999,999,999 i got left on my old diez acc :P

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

you have to be same nation as the char was when it was originally sealed, or else it doesnt work (read linus' FAQ on the officials, it explains a lot)

so basically no it does not[/b]
    i wounder if there are more bugs to this ring ';-x

alldamdayboy

i wounder if there are more bugs to this ring ';-x[/b]
    im sure is meant that way.. u gotta make hh/orc acc buy the ring for taht nation then NT that acc.. K2 gots all its bases covered

cypher ring+ NT= more$4K2

only thing i see as maybe a bug or a fuck up on K2 part is losing teh personal weapon

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

im sure is meant that way.. u gotta make hh/orc acc buy the ring for taht nation then NT that acc.. K2 gots all its bases covered

cypher ring+ NT= more$4K2

only thing i see as maybe a bug or a fuck up on K2 part is losing teh personal weapon[/b]
    i do not like the idea u can not see np stats ';-x

alldamdayboy

i do not like the idea u can not see np stats ';-x[/b]
    teh whole np system got fucked off when they started that donating shit anyway

but yeh gunna be some drama over ppl saying gots more np's than they do

Banned

Question

teh whole np system got fucked off when they started that donating shit anyway

but yeh gunna be some drama over ppl saying gots more np's than they do[/b]
    drama in ko ?
    what else is new....thats what happens when u got a bunch of 12 yr old emo kids in one spot ';-]

like every second post here is buddahs lol

hes got alot to say

Banned

Question

hes got alot to say[/b]
    i just think there are more bugs to this ring then people know thus far,,, just not discovered yet ';-x

hes got alot to say[/b]
    i know right
    i added him to ignore list a while ago because all of his posts are worthless anyway

Speed_King

i know right
    i added him to ignore list a while ago because all of his posts are worthless anyway[/b]
    Is there really an ignore list? Please do tell me how I can add that kid to it. In the last couple of weeks with all the spamming from that lonely kid I seriously think that this forum has deterioated.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

B> 80 Priest and NCS plax.

Oh, and to answer your question:

There, now go ignore the people you consider annoying.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910