Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

New PUS item

This is a discussion on New PUS item within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; NEW DUPE! Lvl 80 Charecter Dupe FTW! DUPE DUPE DUPE!...
Page: 2

NEW DUPE!

Lvl 80 Charecter Dupe FTW! DUPE DUPE DUPE!

hmm so if you make it a ring itll clear the spot? i geuss this is just there way of adding char deletion back except you gotta pay alot [/b]
    ye, right :P K2 wants everyone who's quitting game to pay them for deleting ur char.

Lol Linus opened a thread on the official forums yesterday about this patch.
    is for complaining about the thing that will happen on 8/19! Exciting, isn't it?

You are free to spam and speculate until then. Once it hits, I expect a host of angry emoticons and strongly worded posts and maybe even some key phrases involving K2 and/or GamersFirst! I personally will be rating each rant and awarding a number a score out of 10 based on the number of CAPITAL LETTERS, amount of punctuation used, and overall crankiness of said complaint. Don't let me down![/b]

NathanAlgren

holy shit that thing worth 55 bucks :S

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

LoL!...

Hacker's will steal your level 80 character Oo....

Ignore Me Senior Member

LoL!...

Hacker's will steal your level 80 character Oo....[/b]
    KESN only hackers.

It will be like pets. One day bug them to max level with trade.

Does it mean that char selling gona be alowed again ON THIS FORUM ?

I give it 12 hours.

Btw, for those wondering about KO4Life's stance on account selling... We'll see how this goes, then make a decision.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Ancient vaults have been discovered deep within the bowels of Adonis!

Untouched for centuries, their hallways now swarm with eager scientists and daring explorers prowling for treasures of antiquity. Obsessed with fame and fortune they sift through the mud and silt of the ages, digging, scratching, pawing in the hopes of being the one to make that discovery that will certainly change the world forever.

The excavations drag on.

All hope is lost. The expedition is deemed a failure. And then something is found.

An unassuming urn, cracked in several places, filled almost entirely with sand, is mistakenly knocked aside by a careless workman carrying the last of the tools back to the surface. It shatters, and tumbling out upon the outrush of sand and shard comes a document. It captivates all present with its ethereal aura, its surface a filigree of puissant runes dancing and shimmering, casting a violet glow throughout the tiny space, each line a promise of power untold.

One daring soul approaches. He lifts the page, and begins to read.

Introducing the brand new Character Seal Scroll!

Rife with power, this item is not to be taken lightly, as its use allows characters to be transferred as easily as items.

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS

Acquire a Character Seal Scroll on a character you don't want to trade (this part is important). Visit the inn-hostess and choose the option for "Seal Character." You will then be given the choice to seal either of the other two characters on your account.

Remember to choose wisely! This is not a decision that can be reversed!

Once your decision is made and you choose to accept, that character will be magically stored within an item called a Cypher Ring. Now simply trade the character to any of your friends. The magic happens when your friend unseals the character (also at the inn-hostess). Upon doing so, that character will from now on exist on the receiver's account and only on the receiver's account. Once again, make absolutely sure that you want to seal the character you are choosing, because this process will not be reversed.

Visit the in-game Power Up Store to purchase yours today! Please note that for the time being, the only payment method available is via ESN. We hope to expand this by adding more payment options in the future; look for an announcement on the front page for updates.

Easy to follow steps:

Purchase a character seal scroll from the Power Up Store
    Seal one of your other two characters at the inn-hostess (at which point the Character Seal Scroll will become the Cypher Ring)
    Trade the ring to your friend!
    Now the receiving party need only unseal the character and it will be added to his or her roster.

IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER: Any character being traded must be completely devoid of items, otherwise the Character Seal process will not complete. Also, the receiving party must have an open character slot in order to complete the process.

lmao... this is what is on the offcial forums XD

I dont see why they have to give a story for every new item or pus comes out :P

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I dont see why they have to give a story for every new item or pus comes out :P[/b]
    Cos they want all the KO addicts who will go 'ZOMG ANCIENT YTEM FRM ADONYS ZOMG YM BUY!' to go and get uber excited and buy one straight away.

Anyone tried it so far?
    I am interested to learn if the Character Seal Scroll is tradable or not.

I feel an bug or w/e coming h34r: This is the weirdest idea from k2 so far :P

fabbz

Not a good idea from K2 to allow character trading..Well it cost $55..

lol amazing what greed can do :S

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast