Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

New PUS item

This is a discussion on New PUS item within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Seal Char FAQ Taken from: http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...p;#entry1098085 What do I need to do to seal my character? Purchase a Character Seal ...
Page: 8

mammlea2

Seal Char FAQ
    Taken from: http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...p;#entry1098085

1. What do I need to do to seal my character?
      Purchase a Character Seal Scroll from the Power Up Store. Then, visit the inn-hostess at your nation's capital. Choose the option to "seal character." From there, select one of the other two characters on your account. Upon sealing that character, it will disappear and a new item will be created: the Cypher Ring. You may now trade this ring to your friends. Once they unseal that character, it will appear on their roster.
    2. Does my inventory have to be COMPLETELY empty? Even of quest items and magic bags?
      Yes. There can be no items on the character in order to successfully seal it.
    3. Do you need to buy another scroll to unseal?
      No. Only one person needs to purchase the Character Seal Scroll. The gift recipient need only unseal the character at the inn-hostess with the Cypher Ring in his or her inventory.
    4. Does the NP move?
      Nation Points will stay with the sealed character.
    5. What happens to uncompleted quests?
      They stay uncompleted until whoever owns the character completes them.
    6. What happens to Noah?
      Noah will stay with the sealed character.
    7. Will the scrolls be tradeable?
      Yes, after the initial 48 hour period during which items bought from the Power Up Store cannot be traded.
    8. Does the process require a secret answer?
      Yes. Each person will have to enter his or her own secret answer to complete the process.
    9. Can you mail Cypher rings?
      No, since the ability to send any item is disabled.
    10. What happens if recipient is different nation?
      You may only unseal a character if it belongs to the same nation as your current character.
    11. Does character exit clan?
      No. Part of the purpose of having the Cypher Ring is to be able to trade characters to fellow clan mates who may want or need them.
    12. Can you unseal if your character slots are full?
      No. You must have one free slot to unseal a character.
    13. Does sealing a Character into a Cypher Ring free one spot?
      Yes. If you have all three spots filled and seal one character, you will have one empty slot and two filled slots on that server.
    14. Do I have to quit the characters clan and its current quests too?
      No. These go with the character.
    15. How do I purchase an ESN code for this?
      Many internet cafés sell ESN codes. If you have any in your area, you'll want to check with them. In the near future, however, we plan to offer a solution to be able to purchase ESN codes for Character Seal Scrolls over the internet.
    16. Can you delete characters?
      Character deletion is still not an option, unfortunately.
    17. Can you trade the scroll or sell in merchant?
      The Character Seal Scroll and resulting Cypher Ring are intended to be traded as you would with any other item. Thus, you can merchant either if you would like.
    18. Can I get banned for receiving a reported character?
      Yes. Please only deal with trusted sources when trading or receiving Cypher Rings containing characters. As with any trade you might make, it is up to you to make an informed decision.
    19. What if I trade my character and then change my mind?
      Characters traded via use of the Cypher Ring are treated like any other item. If, for instance, you traded away a piece of armor that you decided you want back, you would want to speak with the person to whom you gave it.
    20. How can I see the details of the character being traded to me?
      Simply mouse over the Cypher Ring the way you would with any item to view pertinent details regarding that character.
    21. What if I give the Cypher Ring to the wrong person?
      It is your responsibility to make absolutely sure you give your sealed character to the correct person, as it is with any item trade. Short of requesting that the incorrect recipient give it back, this process is not reversible. Please trade wisely and only with trusted friends.
    [/b]

Banned

Rofl at "NPs stay with the character seal", THERE AINT NO MENTION OF IT WHEN YOU BUY AAAAaaaaAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :lol:

Alhena

"Can you trade the scroll or sell in merchant?
    The Character Seal Scroll and resulting Cypher Ring are intended to be traded as you would with any other item. Thus, you can merchant either if you would like."

Does this say Character selling is legal ????

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

"Can you trade the scroll or sell in merchant?
    The Character Seal Scroll and resulting Cypher Ring are intended to be traded as you would with any other item. Thus, you can merchant either if you would like."

Does this say Character selling is legal ????[/b]
    the ring should show np stats ';s

Alhena

the ring should show np stats ';s[/b]

Yes it does i guess

Yes it does i guess[/b]
    No, it doesn't. check some post before...

Alhena

How can I see the details of the character being traded to me?
    Simply mouse over the Cypher Ring the way you would with any item to view PERTINENT DETAILS regarding that character.

This answer says it will shows all the PERTINENT DETAILS...

Does NP come in PERTINENT..

Anyway what does PERTINENT mean ? :P

this explains everything

EpsaNomaly

How can I see the details of the character being traded to me?
    Simply mouse over the Cypher Ring the way you would with any item to view PERTINENT DETAILS regarding that character.

This answer says it will shows all the PERTINENT DETAILS...

Does NP come in PERTINENT..

Anyway what does PERTINENT mean ? :P[/b]
    someone posted a screenshot of what it looks like when you scroll over a cypher ring and it does NOT tell you how many NP someone has

EDIT: and it&#39;s right above me >____<

Alhena

Some one wasted 55$ just to show us ..

Rich people around here :/

Some one wasted 55$ just to show us ..

Rich people around here :/[/b]
    Not really, actually that&#39;s a way to delete a character you dont need

lil_mageskillz

its a rlly good item but its 55$. prices just keep going up.

Lenis

Looking at this screen I&#39;m guessing that sealing characters WITH items was intended by devs.
    However, looks like tkat has been disabled.

lil_mageskillz

kind of good that it has been disabled. cause then it would make the price of those things more.

if you cant seal your personal item, and u need to destroy it to be able to turn your char into a cypher ring, then IMO these cypher rings are useless except for people < lvl 70 or ppl that burned their personal weapon (no 1 wants a 70+ priest that doesn&#39; thave a personal shield)

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast