Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

New PUS item

This is a discussion on New PUS item within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hmmmmmm. Make money. It seems it cost $55 to delete a character, and now K2 want its House Cut for ...
Page: 9

Hmmmmmm. Make money. It seems it cost $55 to delete a character, and now K2 want its House Cut for character trading. Babas enjoy.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Lightbulb

someone posted a screenshot of what it looks like when you scroll over a cypher ring and it does NOT tell you how many NP someone has

EDIT: and it&#39;s right above me >____<[/b]
    people gona get scammed for np...people lieing about the account have 2 mil np... they neeed to add more stats, like u could see the real chars stats if u looked at your own, includeing skills and atributes...
    exp...all that...
    get our money worth...looks like cheap over used codeing to me...just reused the code from pets..
    noobs. copy and paste....can&#39;t evan code...

lil_mageskillz

mybe they fgot put the np, or there not able to do that for some reason. but i think knowing the lvl is more important then the np

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

mybe they fgot put the np, or there not able to do that for some reason. but i think knowing the lvl is more important then the np[/b]
    some people buy chars just for np thou...
    seen alot of people do it,,buy a char that is ok level but alot of np and join any clan they want...with a name change and act jeetoz
    &#39;;-x

Lenis

real character info window and sealed character info window both on one screen for easy comparition; now we can talk which info isn&#39;t there and which one we&#39;d like to see

Banned

Red face

real character info window and sealed character info window both on one screen for easy comparition; now we can talk which info isn&#39;t there and which one we&#39;d like to see[/b]
    yeah , no doubt, good work brother....i think this is something that should be taken serious then most...
    because eventualy i see this being an exploit &#39;;-x
    people lieing about the np on a char &#39;;-x
    on the bright side thou, at least with this new power up store sale and new ring to sell chars people will spend more money on ko , giveing them the money to pay the coders to finisg the beta &#39;;-]

kishtan

Not sure if anyone posted this yet, but just read posting from linus where he said all items including quest/personal weapons need to be removed from the character you plan on sealing. So basically you cant seal a character with a +7 personal weapon unless you want to burn it. zzzzzzzzz

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...t&p=1098746

Banned

Exclamation

Not sure if anyone posted this yet, but just read posting from linus where he said all items including quest/personal weapons need to be removed from the character you plan on sealing. So basically you cant seal a character with a +7 personal weapon unless you want to burn it. zzzzzzzzz

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...t&p=1098746[/b]
    i can imagine people lvling chars power lvling them just to sell them ,,like pets &#39;;x

i can imagine people lvling chars power lvling them just to sell them ,,like pets &#39;;x[/b]
    i hope koxpers do not increase because of this.....
    well i guese that would only affect newbies, but then would be hard to lvl new friends &#39;;s

i can imagine people lvling chars power lvling them just to sell them ,,like pets &#39;;x[/b]
    And pay 55$ to sell them ? :huh:

dgnkdr

wow wtf is shit... I dont remmber my secret questions and i have sharer already..fuck this

Banned

Unhappy

wow wtf is shit... I dont remmber my secret questions and i have sharer already..fuck this[/b]
    secret answer for what ?

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

cypher ring ??

cypher = dupe

so

Right name is Dupe Ring

P.s: We are again K2&#39;ed

Banned

Exclamation

cypher ring ??

cypher = dupe

so

Right name is Dupe Ring

P.s: We are again K2&#39;ed[/b]
    what you mean by dupe ring ?

Alhena

I think he means that the rings will start getting Duped soon ....

diosa_del_fuego

I think ko team say: all people is selling yours characters... we need get money... we need win % for your sell.
    All are selling characters....sell warrior lvl 80 etc etc.. now... is legal.. but ko get %
    i have a priest in other acc lvl 60x i will need $50 for seal my char ...and $50 more for seal (delete) my other char acc and put my priest :S damn $100.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast