Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

New PUS item "Delete Character"

This is a discussion on New PUS item "Delete Character" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why not just ask for all 3 secret questions to delete the char or i also like the idea of ...
Page: 2

why not just ask for all 3 secret questions to delete the char or i also like the idea of charging like 1000kc to make the char permenent and never able to be deleted.

Why the fuck would I fucking pay to use a option that should of been enabled long time ago? :huh:

Banned

it would be better if they just enabled the delete character button :P[/b]
    +1 but make a code so a hacker dont know the code , example like seal code :P

like the idea but never gonna happen

jiggy11

i think you should be able to delete lvl 40- chars that are 100% unequipped or something like that. but k2 is to lazy to input such a thing :S

chimera2888

hahahahahahah
    retarded idea
    a good idea is for them to just ENABLE delet character once and for all
    btw this way is FREE y the fuk would any one in the right mind come up with an idea were u had to pay money to delet a character when k2 is already promising us free "deletion" ( i like making up my own words ) in the neer future?

Taeho

hahahahahahah
    retarded idea
    a good idea is for them to just ENABLE delet character once and for all
    btw this way is FREE y the fuk would any one in the right mind come up with an idea were u had to pay money to delet a character when k2 is already promising us free "deletion" ( i like making up my own words ) in the neer future?[/b]
    Retarded idea? Well you for sure posted a retarded reply, did you even care to read it all through? One of the reasons it's disabled is probably due to the abuse and complaints when people get hacked and have their character deleted.
    Aswell since it probably wont be enabled in the near future anyway it's just a idea and having it cost money to do it would just be for security reasons. But from K2's side it would be to make more money but then again 2 birds with 1 stone if they implented it as we would be able to delete at a cost instead of having it totally disabled and they make more money.

chimera2888

ummmm bi.tch plzz dont flame up my ass
    if u and retard who made this topic acually used ur brians
    u guys could have come up with another idea such as
    enable delet character and add new feture were u could seal/unseal characters
    think bout it comes along with gold prem ( like all seal options ) and only u could seal/unseal if u know pass
    plz do ko4life forums a favour and use ur brian befor u flame.....dumbass

Taeho

ummmm bi.tch plzz dont flame up my ass
    if u and retard who made this topic acually used ur brians
    u guys could have come up with another idea such as
    enable delet character and add new feture were u could seal/unseal characters
    think bout it comes along with gold prem ( like all seal options ) and only u could seal/unseal if u know pass
    plz do ko4life forums a favour and use ur brian befor u flame.....dumbass[/b]
    Wow when i grow up i want to be just as cool as you, calling someone bitch over the internet how old could you be?
    And stop telling me to use my brain when you can't even use your own to type a few short sentences.
    I Made the topic for people to discuss this matter and not for random retards like yourself to raise your post count by posting crap.

redfieldTnT

WHAT TEH FUCK IS NEXT SELECT CHARACTER SCROLL??
    WAT ABOUT NORMAL XP IN PARTY ON d1 SCROLL
    or WAT ABOUT DONT LET PEOPLE 4 STONE U IF U DONT WANT SCROLL

why make ways for k2 to make money with fixing bugs this is the worst idea ever

This is gonna be a fun topic to read with this face40sp guy here.

Suggestions:

Delete Character Scroll
    Untradable (can put in the Inn)
    $25 (Can only be sent by the last account(bank/C&B/ect) that payed for your premium)
    Can only be used on a character that has no items on it, takes 7-14 days to take effect. The character is sitting down(character screen) and is disabled unless you click a button and put in your account password to set it back to normal.

Mastered Characters = 14 Days
    Non-Mastered Characters = 7 Days

snipelord

this option should be free, however should require all 3 secret questions, as well as the seal unseal question.however if k2 believes they can make money from ppl wanting to delete their characters, they may actually implement this.

chimera2888

Wow when i grow up i want to be just as cool as you, calling someone bitch over the internet how old could you be?
    And stop telling me to use my brain when you can't even use your own to type a few short sentences.
    I Made the topic for people to discuss this matter and not for random retards like yourself to raise your post count by posting crap.[/b]
    my god ur stupid !
    u say u wanna grow up to be like me but then u quetion my age of being a minor?????
    for pete sake u should use ur brian ! if i dont recal i was DISCUSSING apon this matter and talking bout how retarded it was
    then YOU were the one who started posting crap
    now I being the better man will stear this topic bak to were it was headed

this topic is garbage 110% horrible idea

lock plx?

This is gonna be a fun topic to read with this face40sp guy here.

Suggestions:

Delete Character Scroll
    Untradable (can put in the Inn)
    $25 (Can only be sent by the last account(bank/WU/C&B/ect) that payed for your premium)
    Can only be used on a character that has no items on it, takes 7-14 days to take effect. The character is sitting down(character screen) and is disabled unless you click a button and put in your account password to set it back to normal.

Mastered Characters = 14 Days
    Non-Mastered Characters = 7 Days[/b]
    +1 genius ^^

Taeho

my god ur stupid !
    u say u wanna grow up to be like me but then u quetion my age of being a minor?????
    for pete sake u should use ur brian ! if i dont recal i was DISCUSSING apon this matter and talking bout how retarded it was
    then YOU were the one who started posting crap
    now I being the better man will stear this topic bak to were it was headed

this topic is garbage 110% horrible idea

lock plx?[/b]
    :lol: you were not discussing, first thing you said is that it was a retarded idea and who in their right mind could come up with it in the first place.
    Then when i reply yet in a civil manner you start calling me bitch and telling me to use my BRAIN when you fail to even type it, you seem to have some sort of anger problem aswell as mentally handicapped please get out of the post.

Back to subject yea Metal that is a pretty good idea and as KO Staff is browsing the forums i hope they come by this.

chimera2888

:lol: you were not discussing, first thing you said is that it was a retarded idea and who in their right mind could come up with it in the first place.
    Then when i reply yet in a civil manner you start calling me bitch and telling me to use my BRAIN when you fail to even type it, you seem to have some sort of anger problem aswell as mentally handicapped please get out of the post.

Back to subject yea Metal that is a pretty good idea and as KO Staff is browsing the forums i hope they come by this.[/b]
    omfg listen
    1. calling ur idea retarded is fukin talking bout the forum dipp shyyt u asked people to put there input on this "idea" of urs
    obviously when u ask people to post there thoughts of this idea ur gonna get flames and shyyt and if ur not able to handle this crap DONT POST A RETARDED TOPIC
    2. i may not have replyed in civil manner but buddy niether did u calling my post retarded isnt civil ur just as bad mouthed as i am (i may be worse but i could at least admit it)
    3. yes i do have an anger manegment problem and its towards retards like u that post the most stupid idea on the planet ASK PEOPLE FOR THERE OPINIONS and when they post it u flame on them, ok sure some opinions are flames them selves but thats what u asked for so stop complaining and move on

btw as i said lock plx maybe metalkon could open up a topic with his idea and have people congradulate him on such a wonderful idea ^^
    in the mean wile ezzz im diping to sleep

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast