Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

New PUS item "Delete Character"

This is a discussion on New PUS item "Delete Character" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, the only thing you have to do is: 1: logon 2: Pm a GM when he is online 3: ...
Page: 3

burningZero

Well, the only thing you have to do is:

1: logon
    2: Pm a GM when he is online
    3: and ask him if he could delete one of you sharacter's.

This is what them told me:

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. To better assist you with this issue, we ask that you please contact a GM in-game for further assistance. When the GMs are working online you can ‘/PM’ them. Check the Knight Online forums for your server to see the names of all the GMs currently working on your specific server and nation. Be advised that they get many PMs at a time, so you may have to wait a few minutes to speak to one directly. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your patience and for your continued support of Knight Online.

- Knight Online Customer Support, CSR Vihas

Taeho

omfg listen
    1. calling ur idea retarded is fukin talking bout the forum dipp shyyt u asked people to put there input on this "idea" of urs
    obviously when u ask people to post there thoughts of this idea ur gonna get flames and shyyt and if ur not able to handle this crap DONT POST A RETARDED TOPIC
    2. i may not have replyed in civil manner but buddy niether did u calling my post retarded isnt civil ur just as bad mouthed as i am (i may be worse but i could at least admit it)
    3. yes i do have an anger manegment problem and its towards retards like u that post the most stupid idea on the planet ASK PEOPLE FOR THERE OPINIONS and when they post it u flame on them, ok sure some opinions are flames them selves but thats what u asked for so stop complaining and move on[/b]
    1. Do you know what a discussion is? And me not beeing to handle flames? lol mate i'm handling your stupid comments over and over and read it over as i replied to everyone who has a good input. I'm only replying to you as it's pretty fun.

2. Obviously i called your reply retarded as it only show the lack of maturity aswell as intelligence of alot of the forum users and i must say that you are a prime example. I'm normally not bad mouthed but it's pretty entertaining talking with people of your kind as you manage to go on and on about the same thing while not beeing able to get your point across.

3. Again you are the one stomping in like a big elephant saying the whole idea was retarded wondering how someone could come up with such a idea, I Did not ask about flames but discussion and i'm glad that you admit having anger problems now we only need confirmation on you beeing mentally handicapped then again your replies speaks for themselves.
    You are the one to move on, I made the topic and i have interest in having a conversation with people sharing this idea as several of the post posted. You are the one that need to move on.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

damm guys stfu both of u, this is a nice idea but need some test before getting enabled, ofc if some day is going to be enabled lol

can someone lock this topic before it turns a flame war? <_<

mhh 45$ is alot for delete a newb char >_>

lets see, i usualy buy gold (1k kc) and an additional 4.5k KC. So a hacker gets on my acc and thinks, what is the best way to fuk him up? yea...ill spend his KC and delete his highest lvl char on his account in 1 strike

until they make KO secure game ( <_< ), delete option should stay disabled

The suggested item is bought with money directly from whatever that you would use to buy kc/prem with, the "hacker" would have to pay $45 of his/her own money to get rid of the account.

My modified version that I suggested covers a lot though. :P

didinino

should work like NT, 2K of KC, and confirmation via the CS (which is dumb cause they auto accpet NT for now).

offtopic:
    It would definitely stop characters sharing.[/b]
    only way to stop sharing is limiting the char&#39;s "online time", which will never happen.

simple, ppl play more then others, others feel &#39;left behind&#39;, so others share others to catch up with those who play too (fuking) much.

so basically you say that there should be items in PUS that can not be purchased with KC, but with payment method directly from CC/C&B/etc.?

unlikely to happen :P

In WoW you just need to type in "delete" when you want to delete your character. If someone hacked your account, just send a support ticket and get the character restored.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Nothing better than hacking a char , using all it&#39;s KC and then deleating the char you just hacked. I would love to see the posts that would come out of that!

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Ha

But then u could implement a password to use it, like a seal unseal pw.

I think u shud be able to delete 1-50 lvls for free

Then u can buy a sc for x KC to delete chars with higher lvls.

Its not a bad idea.. i like it actually

Just, i wouldnt want K2 to implement it, cos they might accidentally click delete all server data instead of enable delete scroll... cant trust them k2 nabs :P

Adf

Honestly i never checked if it&#39;s really Disabaled
    no use for me.

simply this button should be active for all character under lvl 60 ( or lvl xx give your opinions i think 60 is a good number in that case ! ) and quests should be by slot , not by character any more questions ?

hansen

lets pay for &#39;Scroll of relog&#39;
    u buy it and u can relog through &#39;select character&#39; ingame. good for boss scouts etc. 30 relogs = 1k kc ^^^^^^^^

lets pay for &#39;Scroll of relog&#39;
    u buy it and u can relog through &#39;select character&#39; ingame. good for boss scouts etc. 30 relogs = 1k kc ^^^^^^^^[/b]
    if they disabled it, didnt u ever think there was a reason?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast