Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

New Race in Ko?

This is a discussion on New Race in Ko? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i'm kinda bored of having orcs vs humans alll the time :roll: wouldn't it be cool if there's a 3-way ...
Page: 1

Cava

Default New Race in Ko?

i'm kinda bored of having orcs vs humans alll the time :roll: wouldn't it be cool if there's a 3-way war :twisted: or a cz where you can decide whether you like race A (orcs) or race B (whatever it could be) more, and which one to kill :twisted:

i know it'l require the biggest patch ever :roll: with that k2 wil probably fuckit up with 12568989 errors but a new race is kinda cool :lol: waddaya think.

also maybe new classes :shock:

GetDown

What?

antiriad

dwarves!

::HiGhTiMeZ::

hm i think it would be cool

kirky

Lol i think they covered all races accept AlIENS

SisterMary

Well this topic can be long as Missisipy river (or how u spell it - im not from USA :P ).

Generally my impression would be like 4-6 races.
    Those races could fight against each other.
    Races could make allys (whole nation or only big clans) and coz of ally u could't kill the ally race/clan in the PK zone.

Also ive talked with friends about some other things that might have shown in KO.
    Like for example castles for clans. The castle can look for example like moradon - with gates and some other stuff inside.
    Clan could/should make money and build up the castle. For beggining simple wooden barricade and to the end huge castle with big walls, high towers for archers and solid iron doors.
    Maybe even u could have your own NPC's inside it and the bigger your castle the better items and lower costs u can get.
    Also some kind of clan bank NPC which can be raided by other clan and some part of money taken.
    Clans could attack other clans/castles, dividing castles on some levels could make it fair that the powerfull clan couldn't attack very weak one.

Tehere could be events like (depend on the clan/castle level) mass monster attack on your castle which u have to defeat. Otherwise you can loose clan cash or your NPC's can be killed. When u win there will be prize for the clan like unique item/cash/exp etc.

Its nice to dream... :lol:

GS & GL ;]

If you read the story, a new race would be kinda weird, it would be cool but wouldn't fit in the storyline, dream on :wink:

R34P3R_Magikz

a scrim would be nice, every man for themselves sort of cz

HsK

You want a gang bang ^^

sophiem

Default well elf's will be cool :x

Unholy

cool idea but i would prefer different skills on each race. it would be hard to balance it dough.

RingWraith

Fuck new race they should just make some more capes like if u gain 5k np in a certain amount of time u should be able to wear a Crusaders cape as human and a Burned cape as orc etc could make so much more cool things.

kirky

Lol would it be kool if you could buy your own land in ko build your castle and shit and other clans can raid your land .. i know there games out there like this but in KO view it would be fucking awsome

When i was working with K2, i asked about capes as capes are not unique anymore. I said about being able to increase np needed for g1 as g1 on ares now is easy to get. You increase the np needed for g1 its more unique to the clans that get it. Also i said about having capes that use a RGB function so your cape can be unique to the clan not the same as every other clan. They never got back to me tho

i say add more classes insted of just rogue warrior mage priest

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast