Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dragon boxes

This is a discussion on Dragon boxes within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, i've read something about dragon boxes? What are they, what do they do? Also i would like to know ...
Page: 1

Default Dragon boxes

Hello, i've read something about dragon boxes? What are they, what do they do? Also i would like to know if it's possible to play KO nowadays without paying at all. Talking about USKO not any other sh1t server.

USKO=EUKO
    Merged
    Dragon box is kinda pay for GB stuff. It drop some cool shiny things (CS ?)

And yea sure it is possible to play without paying, but it is hard ^^
    You should get at least exp prem for first month to hit decent lvl.
    Once u r higher lvl u can slowly work hard for items like actually I do. Collecting 10 GB for decent shield
    Playing arround 11 days. Lvl nearly 79 with jump event (u hit lvl 60 and u jump to lvl 76).

I don't know what else i can say.
    Start on Anatolia or Titan. First one has more english clans, but titan also got few. C u in game !

in other words, you have to pay for the dragon boxes, so usko is still pay2begood.

It's not completely free to play ko anymore. In order to merchant/trade you need either premium or account verification (costs 5npoints). Dragon boxes are like chests/gems/fragments. They drop something when turned in. 50% change is that you get ibex potions.
    Last edited by MegaBerry; 12-06-2013 at 06:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaBerry View Post
    In order to merchant/trade you need either premium or account verification (costs 5npoints)
    It is possible to just hit 35, then make sms verification for 5 N points and u can pay without anything. Correct ?

Quote Originally Posted by Woby View Post
    It is possible to just hit 35, then make sms verification for 5 N points and u can pay without anything. Correct ?
    correct , tho u dont get free 5 points which means u need to purchase atleast 400 kc ones

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TripleX View Post
    correct , tho u dont get free 5 points which means u need to purchase atleast 400 kc ones
    There are ways to get 5 Free N Points. Some are very easy and take about 5 minutes.

O_o Senior Member

What what WHAT?!?!

So what you're saying is that in order to merchant nowadays I have to pay $$??

F2P my ass!

Can someone explain that ^Free^ 5np points? How to get those? Cuz all i see under free np point some add.s refering something else totaly

Xiu

+++++++++++++

Quote Originally Posted by Moraxuz View Post
    Can someone explain that ^Free^ 5np points? How to get those? Cuz all i see under free np point some add.s refering something else totaly
    That would be nice. I was trying to do those free one but all ot them are scamms which are trying to steal ur phone number and push u to accept premium sms ; ]

basically private servers are better.

Quote Originally Posted by Moraxuz View Post
    WRONG!
    i can say pretty damn sure ( i started 2 days ago ) thats u dont need to have 5kc on you when doing first mobile registration.
    even all, u dont have to be even lvl 35 for that, i did it on lvl 20 or so, after that just u need to get lvl 35 to open your merchant.

hope i helped. ty btw , titan seems cool so far

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

well i havent read the other comments, to tired, well u can play without paying but i invested in exp prem, rest i farmed, got 5-6 gbs in like 1 and a half week or 2 dont remember rly, so yeah u are able to, just need some time^^

Quote Originally Posted by Aresian View Post
    well i havent read the other comments, to tired, well u can play without paying but i invested in exp prem, rest i farmed, got 5-6 gbs in like 1 and a half week or 2 dont remember rly, so yeah u are able to, just need some time^^
    if not time, then skills to play and makes right moves in right times

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast