Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

New scam hack or dupe is around !!!!

This is a discussion on New scam hack or dupe is around !!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I will warn you all befor you'll start losing insane items or just normal ones... 10mins ago i've got pm ...
Page: 1

Default New scam hack or dupe is around !!!!

I will warn you all befor you'll start losing insane items or just normal ones...

10mins ago i've got pm from a random guy, he saw my shell helmet +9 and offered me 2x iron sets which r way too overpriced already !
    i knew something is wrong but i said to my self nothing hurts if u r just checking...

i said ok.
    then the guy said he is afraid of dupe / bugged items so i should call some friend to help.
    then he said :
    "bring ur friend so u trade him item he show me and then give u and u show me"

ofc course i dont trust anybody so i brought my other char from another pc and show him the helmet.
    then when i traded my other char again to pass back my helmet it was strange ! when i traded my other char and accepted it(INCLUDING TRADE+ACCEPT INSIDE), the other PC show like it's still waiting for answer.(THIS ANSWER WILL BE FROM THE OTHER GUY WITH UR OWN NAME SO U CAN'T GUESS IT'S NOT REAL, but if u'd do it with a friend u wouldn't see so dont try ur luck...)
    i canceled the trade and the second after, got a PM from "my other PC" asking me to trade...

that means there is a new hack and u should all take care of it...
    if you don't belive, do whatever u want and u'll see what happens

by the way, after first trade the guy will trade u, but u'll not see it, and for that he'll follow u till u trade, so dont trade it even for few days unless u r away from anybody and u'r sure that no1 will can trade u !

here few pics that i took after the situation, so i don't have everything inside...

From my main char :
    Imageshack - newhack.jpg
    you can see the trades from him (HAS45)
    and also the way he try to escape from showing the Iron sets.
    (of course i didn't go chaos i was just pretending to watch him follow me, and so he did...)

From my second char :
    Imageshack - newhackd.jpg
    ofc i didn't PM my self, but if it was a friend he wouldn't know it wasn't me and he would just come and trade "me", then something will happen to ur item and u'll cry...

everyone take care, just posted it as soon as it happened so u guys will not fall into that trap!

ASK THE KINGS IN EACH SERVER TO TAKE CARE OF IT AND SHARE IT AS MUCH AS THEY CAN !!!!!

in other words : DO NOT ADD A THIRD PERSON TO ANY TRADE

Peace, Tomer.
    Last edited by RialiX; 10-10-2010 at 04:08 PM.

ill back this up. same happened to me .

Banned Senior Member

Big story, but not clear at all >.<

Banned

its not new man happend me 1 time but not that big items.. idk how he do but its a bug..

CaDe7

its a program produced either by KoJD or 458F, they are snoxd members and they intend to release hacks for knight online .. there is also a force trade hack which isn't actually a hack it just sends the packets of u accepting the trade so the trade window is open ..
    anyways this is old :P

Quote Originally Posted by tenzin View Post
    Big story, but not clear at all >.<
    just dont trade to ur friends items to show any1...

Quote Originally Posted by skull009 View Post
    its not new man happend me 1 time but not that big items.. idk how he do but its a bug..
    Quote Originally Posted by CaDe7 View Post
    its a program produced either by KoJD or 458F, they are snoxd members and they intend to release hacks for knight online .. there is also a force trade hack which isn't actually a hack it just sends the packets of u accepting the trade so the trade window is open ..
    anyways this is old :P
    for me it's new and i'm glad to warn people so they'll not lose anything...

If my memory serves me well it was done before. I think some dude lost pretty big items.

Shomo

Yeah. Just /quit USKO!

No Drama intended.
    But the scam is easy as cake.
    I don't know how people play USKO when has many hacks and shit to do with bugging.

Quote Originally Posted by Shomo View Post
    Yeah. Just /quit USKO!

No Drama intended.
    But the scam is easy as cake.
    I don't know how people play USKO when has many hacks and shit to do with bugging.
    i've been playing shitload of online games, didn't see even 1 game without hacks / bugs...

if you're offering something, it should be to stay away from PC.

good to know

Shomo

Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    i've been playing shitload of online games, didn't see even 1 game without hacks / bugs...

if you're offering something, it should be to stay away from PC.
    Ofcourse, but check out USKO - HACKS boring where you cant play.
    Warrock (k2) - HACKS, enough to where you get angry.

Now, I've been with KO , (USKO 5 years) (PS almost 3 years?)
    Private servers are way better compared to the shit hacking USKO.
    ATLEAST most Private servers that are ran dont have hacks, Just some are corrupt.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

yep same guy here wanted to sell me shard+9

ign HAS45

Zwn

the pm u received is from orailixo, not orialixo so i guess it is a scam more than a hack

at least he cant make a fake pm from any name ... yet
    i would guess it d be the same with the trade itself

very confusing. Maybe take a deep breath, relax and try explaining it again lol

It's not all that confusing really. It's just another packet hack. They are confirming the trade for you(second char) with packets. Nothing is safe right now that people are beginning to explore packet sending more. Packet hacks are very powerful, you can do next to anything once you find the right packet for it and it's a very hard thing for Mgames to stop.

*edit- I kinda explained that wrong. It's actually just tricking it into basically giving him your item your friend trades back to you, rather then it going back to you.
    Last edited by karysa; 10-10-2010 at 06:35 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast