New scammer *beware*

This is a discussion on New scammer *beware* within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Had a priest in our clan who just left us with a ton of leet gear that was loaned to ...
Page: 1

Maximus662

Default New scammer *beware*

Had a priest in our clan who just left us with a ton of leet gear that was loaned to her from some of us in the clan. She was with us for almost a year so beware of a priest who was named Priest_Mika. This really shows that you can't trust anyone fully in this game. Hope this doesnt happen to anyone else. Bitch will probably do a name change anyway. :angry:

OmG, Bro.....

:wacko:

sophiem

damn =

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

there´s just people that you CANT trust. When they thing that because is a game they can do whatever they want, ppl go nuts... You gotta know who are you gonna give items too.

x_Lionheart_x

Default Re: New scammer *beware*

Originally posted by Maximus662
    Had a priest in our clan who just left us with a ton of leet gear that was loaned to her from some of us in the clan. She was with us for almost a year so beware of a priest who was named Priest_Mika. This really shows that you can't trust anyone fully in this game. Hope this doesnt happen to anyone else. Bitch will probably do a name change anyway. :angry:
    :blink: :huh: :angry: She's got a real distorted idea of gratitude, thanks for screwing your friends/clannies over Mika.

Killgannon

I only trust people I know IRL (And then it's only if I'm bigger then they are!) Sorry bro, that seems out of place after a year, but then again it's an online game so you don't really know anyone.