Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

NEW SECTIONS added to KO4Life.com

This is a discussion on NEW SECTIONS added to KO4Life.com within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ill add new sections if they dont get used enough ill delete them to keep the forum tidy...
Page: 2

ill add new sections if they dont get used enough ill delete them to keep the forum tidy

lalala i cant read

*EDIT*

whassup

sorry but doesnt it defeate the whole thing of KO4LIFE? you may aswell remake and call it games4life or somthing, just becuase you the MODS has quit ko doesnt mean you should destroy a whole community :/ and festo WTF you has such good idea's and plans for Ko4life website, even a version2 but doesnt look like its going to get done its a waste of a domain name and a good KNIGHT ONLINE community <_<

Originally posted by whassup
    sorry but doesnt it defeate the whole thing of KO4LIFE? you may aswell remake and call it games4life or somthing, just becuase you the MODS has quit ko doesnt mean you should destroy a whole community :/ and festo WTF you has such good idea's and plans for Ko4life website, even a version2 but doesnt look like its going to get done its a waste of a domain name and a good KNIGHT ONLINE community *<_<
    My god, when are people going to read.

sorry but doesnt it defeate the whole thing of KO4LIFE? you may aswell remake and call it games4life or somthing, just becuase you the MODS has quit ko doesnt mean you should destroy a whole community :/ and festo WTF you has such good idea's and plans for Ko4life website, even a version2 but doesnt look like its going to get done its a waste of a domain name and a good KNIGHT ONLINE community *<_<
    go make a site then, nobody is forcing you to stay here

until then you'll just have to learn to live with the fact that people play other games as well

as i pointed out, if you want to get technical, do you plan on playing KO until the day you die? If not surely the name KO4Life is equally as inaccurate for you too

whassup

i thnik the majority of people here play Ko so why dont u go make a new forum zzz

i thnik the majority of people here play Ko so why dont u go make a new forum zzz
    Are you simply reading the first two or three words of every post? Finish reading Paddy's post. Do you plan to play KO until you're on your death bed?

lol... how does NO sound? Don't like it, leave

whassup

no i dont think anyone would play anygame till there death, but it completely defeats the object, its like naming your baby peter and calling it harry :/

no pacman! damn it!

DragonFire

OMG ppl they are trying to improve the Forum..and all you do is bitch and complain..if you dont like what the admins are doing to the site..then FUCK OFF

no i dont think anyone would play anygame till there death, but it completely defeats the object, its like naming your baby peter and calling it harry :/
    Defeats the object of what? The domain name? You have to realize, nobody is ACTUALLY going to play this game for their entire lives, therefore the "object" you stated is already defeated before the addition of new forums for other games.

would anyone really complain if i just banned him to make this all alot easier? :lol:

DragonFire

nope

whassup

go ahead ban me do you honestly think i care? looks like your just using your mod powers to get out a situation for a second time gg

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast