Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

New Security Feature

This is a discussion on New Security Feature within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I HATE THIS GAME[/b] bb jaspreet =[ i r miss you alrdy brop...
Page: 2

I HATE THIS GAME[/b]
    bb jaspreet =[ i r miss you alrdy brop

I don't think they said you had to do it. So if its not done can you still log in?

Holy shit man this is crazy. I have a hard time with my secret questions on the main site, even though they are set, for some reason they bug and only one will register. If I have this kind of problem getting in game every day it will be impossible unless they work out all these bugs (and they are well over a year old). Scary.

NoD32

I was reading and noticed the ad bar on the left hand side with some sort of game, it was called lords of evil so i clicked on it. While looking at the website i noticed they had the same security log in on their official home page...

http://lord.webmmo.com/?gclid=CMaHsZ...FQUWGgodvQLj9w

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

EXACTLY
    this is exactly what pisses me off too

and wht blackbreed said, servers will be even more dead then they are at night
    because no one will want to share coz everyone knows, even the most trustable people, if you put enough items in front of them, at some point they're going to take it and run[/b]
    lol i think they are trying to get people to quit on purpose so at the end they can close it down and buy the few hundred people still playing their money back :P

This is coming as not such a big surprise...

It's good they wan't to put in security features, but I don't understand why they put in all this time into this and not into bugs.... just blows my mind.[/b]
    K2 cannot fix all bugs..a lot of it is Mgame, so at least k2 is doing something in meantime while waiting for patch from mgame.

The king. Senior Member

ouch that hurts for sharers :E

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

ouch that hurts for sharers :E[/b]
    not if you have people that you can trust

question: with this coming is the ip restriction gonna get disabled or still be there, cause it would be great if i didn't have to buy vpn too :P

Banned

K2 cannot fix all bugs..a lot of it is Mgame, so at least k2 is doing something in meantime while waiting for patch from mgame.[/b]
    Read the thing bro, it says in collaboration with Mgame to make this happen, so they are obviously working with them.

miami

hmm personally i think this is a good idea..

gg! no sharers = less active, meaning it'll be less fun even for the non-sharer ppl. Less activeness will slowly kill the server =P

ahhh and i was planning on sharing this christmas break! guess no ko for me

tommyleonghk

not if you have people that you can trust

question: with this coming is the ip restriction gonna get disabled or still be there, cause it would be great if i didn't have to buy vpn too :P[/b]
    +1

wish they disable that ip restriction thingy...would really save alot of $$$ without having to subscribe VPN... but all we can do is dream... a dream which will never come true....

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

So much restrictions that eventually everyone in the age range of 14-25 is going to quit Knight Online and make one huge, free private server, lol.
    At least more than half of the players in USKO have sharers, they are added to the account for a reason.
    Instead of taking care of what really needs attention/to be fixed, they make this game even more frustrating, dead and expensive.
    Awesome.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I wish people with good power would actually bring this up to the k2 officials and show them exactly wtf their doing to the server. Now for those who sharer this is whats gonna happen. One he will find out that he no longer has a sharer, so when he logs in, he will see that the account is exactly where he left it the night before. Eventually he will get sick of this because he used to play with another and then slowly the amount of time he stays logged ingame will decrease each time he logs.

I wish people with good power would actually bring this up to the k2 officials and show them exactly wtf their doing to the server. Now for those who sharer this is whats gonna happen. One he will find out that he no longer has a sharer, so when he logs in, he will see that the account is exactly where he left it the night before. Eventually he will get sick of this because he used to play with another and then slowly the amount of time he stays logged ingame will decrease each time he logs.[/b]
    k2 thinks stupidly

they think that if the sharer ppl dont have accounts, they'll buy premium to play their own. lmfao.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast