Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

New Security Feature

This is a discussion on New Security Feature within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Isnt this what a lot of people wanted? more security to there acount so they wont get hacked so easily?...
Page: 3

lil_mageskillz

Isnt this what a lot of people wanted? more security to there acount so they wont get hacked so easily?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Isnt this what a lot of people wanted? more security to there acount so they wont get hacked so easily?[/b]
    Aren't most of the people that bitch about that solo players? or people who share their accounts knowing damn well what can happen....

EXACTLY
    this is exactly what pisses me off too

and wht blackbreed said, servers will be even more dead then they are at night
    because no one will want to share coz everyone knows, even the most trustable people, if you put enough items in front of them, at some point they're going to take it and run[/b]
    i wouldnt take the items no matter how much it was lol. i might drool a bit but thats about it.

hmm maybe they are puting this in now because a new server is coming soon and they want to prevent shitloads of people form sharing to make it fair to everyone. which would be a very nice thing. i think its pathetic how people have like 3-4 sharers in beginning of server, extremely unfir for everyone else. also it would be pretty stupid if the new server came with all these bugs. they should focus more on the bugs and less on other things. they want to make us happy..but they are ignoring the things that iwll make us happy, which would be fixing the bugs. they are more likely to completely disable the problem then to fix it.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

at least siblings can share

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

at least siblings can share [/b]
    yeah great idea, get into a fight your sibling burns every single item you have :P

yeah great idea, get into a fight your sibling burns every single item you have :P[/b]
    LOL LMFAO HAHAHHAA that's so hilarious!

didnt some chinese dude commit suicide when his item in diablo got stolen? and afterwards they found out it was his brother?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

at least siblings can share [/b]
    but my sister is only 12 and she goes to school and we have the same time zone

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

i have a twin so not as bad as having an older or younger sibling

For ppl dont have time to lvling, go babashop a 80...

Banned

np for me sucks for every1 else :P

angelsdream

That's just a way for K2 to make more money. Lot of sharers will quit, other will make an account and pay premium on this one... I wouldn't be surprised if a new server open soon...

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

EXACTLY
    this is exactly what pisses me off too

and wht blackbreed said, servers will be even more dead then they are at night
    because no one will want to share coz everyone knows, even the most trustable people, if you put enough items in front of them, at some point they're going to take it and run[/b]
    +1... wtf is ko doing! tuesday maint was like 20mins, they didnt fix shit. now i ll bet this fcks up log ins etc. cuz it somehow gets bugged...

could they fck the game up any more than it already is.. cant quest, pretty sure i see uniques more now than i see regular high class items, BF still disabled, Juraid is fcked now unless ur on the lucky side that wins in the first room. zzz

Ignore Me Senior Member

Well it was my idea - so guess you need to blame me.

When I suggested seal all those years ago (2006).

I said the password to avoid key/mouseloggers should have digits which change location each time. That was old old official forum.

I posted a reminder of that idea to use for login Oct 2007. http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=148530

You need sharers you can trust anyway, they can lose you account by using 3rd party tool without knowing your unseal password!

Well it was my idea - so guess you need to blame me.

When I suggested seal all those years ago (2006).

I said the password to avoid key/mouseloggers should have digits which change location each time. That was old old official forum.

I posted a reminder of that idea to use for login Oct 2007. http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=148530

You need sharers you can trust anyway, they can lose you account by using 3rd party tool without knowing your unseal password![/b]
    And it was a great idea... To the sharers cryin, booohooo play the game legit.. Or share with someone you can actually trust..

well if u gonna share be sure he is ur "friend"

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast