Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

New Security Feature

This is a discussion on New Security Feature within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And it was a great idea... To the sharers cryin, booohooo play the game legit.. Or share with someone you ...
Page: 4

Ignore Me Senior Member

And it was a great idea... To the sharers cryin, booohooo play the game legit.. Or share with someone you can actually trust..[/b]
    I haven't turned my MSN - I'll wait till Danny goes to sleep. h34r:

I suggested seal to protect accounts - I didn't think it would make sharing easier - I guess it did.

Anyway you only got seal cos of my suggestions so stuff everyone!

My accounts secure. Danny will get to level 82 on ****** before it comes in and they can buy bronze.

And the region thing ( not my idea ) actually stopped people sharing across time zones so that not new.

And it was a great idea... To the sharers cryin, booohooo play the game legit.. Or share with someone you can actually trust..[/b]

Dude you need to change your anti USA sig. You might not like certain greedy people or politicians but your sig is pure disrespect.

Dude you need to change your anti USA sig. You might not like certain greedy people or politicians but your sig is pure disrespect.[/b]

I guess you missed the topic about my sig..

Ignore Me Senior Member

Anyway I bet they use 2 codes.

One for login one for seal.

So most of the crying is foolish.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

actualy if u realy trust ur sharer its not a prob

Less acc shearing=more active ppl=more premium being bought=more $$$ for KO

TopCat

lol i think they are trying to get people to quit on purpose so at the end they can close it down and buy the few hundred people still playing their money back :P[/b]
    seems like u gotta own ur own character now and pay for ur own shit instead of begging on peoples door.. love this

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

seems like u gotta own ur own character now and pay for ur own shit instead of begging on peoples door.. love this[/b]
    haha lovely how u reply to my post, i feel special even thought it was SOOO last page

yeah that's what I plan on doing, on the new server, and well you shouldn't act like a dumbass like u somehow didn't know cause I've told you that before... anyways this time im gonna babashop too.... and well okok not waste 20k usd, more like 500-1k usd

lol and also beg for premium, people liked me so much that they kept on buying me premium.... u too, u bought me 3 months worth of premium.... and well even offered me a lvl 72 (or 75 forgot) mage that you were thinking of buying...rejected

TopCat

haha lovely how u reply to my post, i feel special even thought it was SOOO last page

yeah that's what I plan on doing, on the new server, and well you shouldn't act like a dumbass like u somehow didn't know cause I've told you that before... anyways this time im gonna babashop too.... and well okok not waste 20k usd, more like 500-1k usd

lol and also beg for premium, people liked me so much that they kept on buying me premium.... u too, u bought me 3 months worth of premium.... and well even offered me a lvl 72 (or 75 forgot) mage that you were thinking of buying...rejected[/b]
    jeez guess we need josh to remind u again somewhere in forum u posted abt tc buy me 80 mage ( beg much?P)

Can you constantly change the pass? Like, buy bronze (ur sharer will become a slave while exping), change pass, buy plat and oyu keep on playing or idk.

DarK

Can you constantly change the pass? Like, buy bronze (ur sharer will become a slave while exping), change pass, buy plat and oyu keep on playing or idk.[/b]
    what the hell did you just say

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

u cant change password when some1 is logged in :/

Banned

As Albert Einstein said: there are only 2 thing that are endless, the universe and the human stupidity. But only about the universe i have some doubt.

what can i add...brainless people, account security have nothing to do with this new thing, stupid people that download shit from website or accept file from unknow people and get keylogger well THEY DESERVE A ACCOUNT HACKED FOR THEIR OWN STUPIDITY... k2 think that they can do prevention with this, but as Albert said human stupidity is infinite and it have infinite resource, so they will keep get hacked in someway.

This only stop account sharing and nothing more... servers will be more dead then now and many people will stop play only because they cannot afford premiuns, so they used play with someone that can...
    Maybe k2 think that stop account share will turn in more account premiun because then everyone will start is own... well is not so, but this brainless staff cannot figure it out

They should stop sell this freaking items for real Money (talking about k2)... I see people complain everyday about fuk duper clan and other shit like that... well is not so...U really think that turks know how to dupe lol ? Most of time time u meet in game turks people that dont even end the school, people that dont know how much do 1+1, people that do not know 1 word in english... but YES they know informatic/internet so well for dupe? LOL
    Who create hacks in knight online are people that do not play the game and they want only show their knowledge, or in most of the time like how happen with HF some pro hacker make it only for have a profit.
    Today Knight Online is still full of bugs and sometime a dupe method can be found but trust me i have proof, someone INSIDE k2 sell +9 items and +3 unique in servers for make a nice profit, but u cannot talk with him u need buy them from a middle man, a re-seller... and i know few of they... Manes got 4 shell+9 set in 2 day with some crazy unique weapon +9 with this..

K2 STOP SELLING +9 ITEMS IN SERVER !!!!!!!!!! U ARE AN ASSHOLEEEEEEEEE COMPANYYYYYYYY

Hey cutie Senior Member

What about the people who had accounts way before gamersfirst was released? THey wont have a NUMBER unseal seal code, but a word right?
    So if they get the number sent by mail would that mean their seal unesal will get changed? OR would it mean the actual code is the word itself?

Banned

What about the people who had accounts way before gamersfirst was released? THey wont have a NUMBER unseal seal code, but a word right?
    So if they get the number sent by mail would that mean their seal unesal will get changed? OR would it mean the actual code is the word itself?[/b]
    everyone's code is gonna have to change to an 8-digit # of your choice....

You go to your mykol or g1 shit and click get security update and then when you log in you will be asked to punch in that number with your mouse.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast