Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

New Security Feature

This is a discussion on New Security Feature within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; $5 Says I can still find an account to play :P[/b] cuz ur more trustable than others...
Page: 7

Deviouspro

$5 Says I can still find an account to play :P[/b]
    cuz ur more trustable than others

pinkrox87

is anyone else having issues changing their seal/unseal password? i have tried many times to change it through MYKOL and after i enter my secret answer and verification code, then my new 8 digit number and press confirm it keeps tell me "The page cannot be found. The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable." i have tried IE and firefox so far. any ideas or am i screwed? :unsure: <_<

TopCat

ya gogo buy me a lvl 80 mage.... i&#39;m guessing u count that as me begging right?

funny guy, let me tell you what I did in KO for the past year, started off girakon, played on tHeUnBeAtAbLe, then played RickRolled/RandomNoob, then I went to LSKO for 3 months, then played on Stunnerr, so there was no time to include "playing" your lvl 80 mage.... the last thing i want is to be in a cheater clan[/b]
    UR THE MOST PATHETIC PLAYER.. MOST PLATHETIC PERSON IN THIS FORUM.. like seriously u need to sht the fuk up !!

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

UR THE MOST PATHETIC PLAYER.. MOST PLATHETIC PERSON IN THIS FORUM.. like seriously u need to sht the fuk up !![/b]
    ........if it bothers you (which it obviously does) why the hell dont you just fucking ignore him rather then start it back up again...

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

UR THE MOST PATHETIC PLAYER.. MOST PLATHETIC PERSON IN THIS FORUM.. like seriously u need to sht the fuk up !![/b]
    lol nice come back... but look at it the opposite, i&#39;m not the one that works for 8 hours and plays KO for the rest of the day..... who takes a 3 month vacation to play KO... LOL

........if it bothers you (which it obviously does) why the hell dont you just fucking ignore him rather then start it back up again...[/b]
    +1

Ignore Me Senior Member

Delay until December 2nd. And they are being told without 2 codes its stupid.

As a heads up for everyone. We&#39;ve pushed back the launch date for the in-game component of the keypad. We are now looking to launch this after next weeks maintenance on December 2.

I&#39;m still reading everyone&#39;s feedback and bringing it to the production team&#39;s attention. They haven&#39;t made any big changes to how things are going to work at this point, but the extra week will give us some time to evaluate the new process and review your reactions.[/b]

xanarchistx

lol.. I think I&#39;m going to submit a new medical disease somewhere..
    It&#39;s called "NerdRage" instead of "RoidRage"
    These little kids with 40 thousand pictures of their character in their sig like someone cares, screaming about e-reputation, but they can&#39;t use a dictionary. "like seriously u need to sht the fuk up !! " Last time I checked, "like seriously" isn&#39;t even a valid phrase, "u" was spelled "you", and when acting tough online you probably shouldn&#39;t try to censor your swears. (unless mommy is watching!)

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I&#39;m afraid of asking a question without being flamed, lol.
    Um, is this going to be a mandatory option?
    What if I don&#39;t want to have a new seal password?
    If it&#39;s not mandatory, then I&#39;m guessing it is when making a new account, aq.

I&#39;m afraid of asking a question without being flamed, lol.
    Um, is this going to be a mandatory option?
    What if I don&#39;t want to have a new seal password?
    If it&#39;s not mandatory, then I&#39;m guessing it is when making a new account, aq.
    if you dont do it, you cant log

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

if you dont do it, you cant log[/b]
    Ouch, thanks, well... there goes my char :lol:

lol, maintenance info is only in turkish language on site

Bakim

lol, maintenance info is only in turkish language on site

Bakim[/b]
    It was in english too, but they deleted it like always after every maintenance..

man did they fix anything with the maintenance today, or was it another shit of a waste of time?

man did they fix anything with the maintenance today, or was it another shit of a waste of time?[/b]
    It was only a restart, Peregrine announced it in official forum

WHAT?!?!....WOW fucking retards...this is the second maintenance they have done this shit...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast