Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

New Security Patch

This is a discussion on New Security Patch within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Exactly ^^ If they would just pick out random turks from all the servers and ban them, chances are less ...
Page: 3

Exactly ^^ If they would just pick out random turks from all the servers and ban them, chances are less than 5% would be "wrong" bans.[/b]
    Well imo the worst cheating server ive seen by far is C-west kinda hard for the turks to get in their huh.

And about punkbuster/x-trap hackers skullfucked that shit, and their was just about as many hackers then as their was now. Hell think about xp bug and shit with x-crap, 72x bug lvl 80 in 2 days ftw?

where is this from how did u fine this information????

@WrathOfGodX

Maybe, hmm, the first post

QUOTE(Linus @ Apr 7 2009, 10:37 PM)
    Greetings Knights!

We've recently been testing a patch from the developer. Unfortunately it did not pass QA by today's maintenance time and so has not been applied. The target date for application is Thursday, or at the very latest Tuesday of next week. In it are a couple of long awaited fixes that I won't go into detail about until it's been applied.

This does not mean nothing exciting happened with today's patch!

This maintenance marks our flipping the switch on our new anti-cheating monitoring service on the server. This system will be collecting and aggregating information about cheaters in the background, but it will not be banning immediately. For those in the know, this is the first stage as we seriously begin to clamp down on cheating. At the moment it will simply locate the cheaters (by the thousands) according to the first instance of illegal behavior, and output those names to a database viewable by the Knight Online team. We'll sift through the data, prove it out, and make sure that there aren't huge numbers of false positives. The best part is even once we've gone through it we'll still have the list that we can flip and ban them all

In case you're interested.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

like smoq said, if they ban all the cheaters, you can see most of the top clans completely vanish, along with 99% of archers

i've seen the anti-cheat system work, with the korean letters showing up on your screen if you have any edited files
    if they perfect it it could be a ko-revolution :blink: imagine this game with no tbl editors or koxpers[/b]
    that's good though... and new server doesn't start off dead, so yay if this happens

sub

Its all scare tatics, like they said xtrap was now inside the knightonline.exe. Since they said this, even more ppl using macro programs and cheats are in game. All its done is cut down my playing time, nothing to do, bdw i'm vs cheats or got them in my party, legit players dont come down from hill anymore. RLB cheater behind base shooting at you, wasting my pots so i leave. CZ full of ppl doing np transfer.

Lets hope when these guys do a name change, it logs that information too.

hope its work. as gigas said almost all top 10 clans have cheaters ( especially tbl ) and hope this new patch fuck em all this cheaters

I, for one, can't wait to see all the bans. It's going to be sooo funny.

you do know things like punkbusters/x-trap worked perfectly right?

hell, there's even a scanner implented into the database from the old hackshield that is very easily to check for cheaters

but ofcourse, you have to understand that usko makes his money from mostly cheaters (turks in that matter, come on, ever seen a legit turk?)
    k2 could/can/always will be able to track of cheaters and be able to stop tbl editing.
    the question would rather be, do they want to ban all those cheaters or even block it?[/b]
    yeah i did
    but what is legit?

ever seen a legit american?
    who buys for usd ore sells that is againts tos to
    so no need to make yourselff look like a fool

wawh

yeah i did
    but what is legit?

ever seen a legit american?
    who buys for usd ore sells that is againts tos to
    so no need to make yourselff look like a fool[/b]
    just because every turk i met was cheating, im a fool?

i would say buying and selling for usd is a lot better than ruining the game for other players by using cheats...

no need to defend "your people" we all know turks won't play without cheats

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

just because every turk i met was cheating, im a fool?

i would say buying and selling for usd is a lot better than ruining the game for other players by using cheats...
    no need to defend "your people" we all know turks won't play without cheats [/b]
    +1

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

.....again a myth of K2

+1[/b]

Babashopping actually IS ruining gameplay for the others. You overgear yourself because $ in your country is easier to earn than in others and you invest that money to buy stuff directly from other players. If you want to gain an advantage while not being a hypocrit because you are against cheaters, then buy KC and resell items ingame.

or you can just shut up and we can all do what we want?

or you can just shut up and we can all do what we want?[/b]
    Of course I can. Bringing money into this game destroyed it as much as all those hacks nowadays do.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against any cheats ingame. Not against babashopping and not against koxp either. This game is doomed. :lol:

ThePrime

most people work for money. instead of working your gear ingame you work for money to buy gear ingame. to be honest i do not see the difference other then that you actual do something outside the game.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast