Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

New Security Patch

This is a discussion on New Security Patch within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Holding perm dragon without effort in farming/exping/upgrading sounds like cheating to me. Someone who buys items for real cash gets ...
Page: 5

TOYSOLDIER_

Holding perm dragon without effort in farming/exping/upgrading sounds like cheating to me. Someone who buys items for real cash gets advantage for sure. And, how could k2 earn by players selling to players?

saying k2 reminds me..

The items, the chars and the accounts you play on, never belonged to you in the first place. You are playing on an account k2 gives you, which is still theirs. Selling items/chars for usd means, you sell something you don't even own. Sounds like stealing and breaking the rules of the ToS imho.[/b]
    character seal scroll and name change scroll

character seal scroll and name change scroll[/b]
    Was talking about the times when CSS wasn't there. NCS is cheap.

AgNostoS_

in a complete "legit" way k2 can serisously fack a lot of players with babashoped gear.. something that never happened doesnt mean that it will never happen.

wawh

Cheating is gaining an advantage
    I dont see what buying/selling with usd has to do with cheating...

I mean, even buying premium is cheating then?

Buying/selling are just not allowed cause you dont practicly own the account, got nothing to do with cheating.

Buying/selling are just not allowed cause you dont practicly own the account, got nothing to do with cheating.[/b]
    :unsure:

So you are saying that doing something that is not allowed got nothing to do with cheating?

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

cheaters have a small penis

stimms ali ?

wawh

:unsure:
    So you are saying that doing something that is not allowed got nothing to do with cheating?[/b]
    nope, you call breaking a law. cheating?

i would call it more, paying someone for his time spent in game, or for selling, him paying you for the time spent in game.... so being either lazy or smart

Banned

<div class='quotemain'>Cheating is gaining an advantages whit the items he bought ?

cheaters have a small penis

stimms ali ? [/b]
    Das steht nicht zur Diskussion!
    nope, you call breaking a law. cheating?[/b]
    Breaking a law is worse than cheating.

wawh

You don see any advantage of the player buying items ?
    PLS look at this movie in the end : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvhHzQ-zYvY...feature=related

You think this guy gets advantages whit the items he bought ?[/b]
    so farming or lvling in cheating too then?

I meant ofcourse with third party tools and things that are not meant to be done with the game >.>

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Das steht nicht zur Diskussion![/b]
    :wub: <333

Banned

so farming or lvling in cheating too then?

I meant ofcourse with third party tools and things that are not meant to be done with the game >.>[/b]
    farming and lvling IS legit, using 3rd party tools and buying items for usd isnīt.. or am i wrong?
    Buying items for usd was never ment to be done ?

Ki1laH

farming and lvling IS legit, using 3rd party tools and buying items for usd isnīt.. or am i wrong?
    Buying items for usd was never ment to be done ?[/b]
    Wrong. You can buy items for usd through the cash shop. A device implemented by k2 themselves. Both means come to the same end. Thus it is not cheating.

Ali I have come to the conclusion that you are very uneducated in your argument and there is no further reason to discuss it with you as you seem to just repeat the same thing over and over, further proving your ignorance.

Macro&#39;ing is something done that gains an advantage that no legit player can achieve the same thing which would be leveling without being at their computer, through something k2 has implemented.

However since a player can spend 100$ in the cash shop, sell all those items in game for coin, and buy an item that they could just as easily just spend 100$ on, has no unfair advantage over anybody. Because it is an advantage implemented by the game creators.

Try to argue all you want, you are wrong. If cash shop items were untradable, you would be correct. However, they are not.

Good day.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Wrong. You can buy items for usd through the cash shop. A device implemented by k2 themselves. Both means come to the same end. Thus it is not cheating.

Ali I have come to the conclusion that you are very uneducated in your argument and there is no further reason to discuss it with you as you seem to just repeat the same thing over and over, further proving your ignorance.

Macro&#39;ing is something done that gains an advantage that no legit player can achieve the same thing which would be leveling without being at their computer, through something k2 has implemented.

However since a player can spend 100$ in the cash shop, sell all those items in game for coin, and buy an item that they could just as easily just spend 100$ on, has no unfair advantage over anybody. Because it is an advantage implemented by the game creators.

Try to argue all you want, you are wrong. If cash shop items were untradable, you would be correct. However, they are not.

Good day.[/b]
    This is totally true, and honestly, no one can counter this point because it&#39;s just right...

@wawh

im a turk and i dont cheat. and there are no turks in C-west and dont they have cheaters ?
    stop being racist pls.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast