Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

New Security Patch

This is a discussion on New Security Patch within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Free XP Free lvl mmmm it smells like MYKO Oo...
Page: 6

Free XP Free lvl mmmm it smells like MYKO Oo

Wrong. You can buy items for usd through the cash shop. A device implemented by k2 themselves. Both means come to the same end. Thus it is not cheating.

Ali I have come to the conclusion that you are very uneducated in your argument and there is no further reason to discuss it with you as you seem to just repeat the same thing over and over, further proving your ignorance.

Macro'ing is something done that gains an advantage that no legit player can achieve the same thing which would be leveling without being at their computer, through something k2 has implemented.

However since a player can spend 100$ in the cash shop, sell all those items in game for coin, and buy an item that they could just as easily just spend 100$ on, has no unfair advantage over anybody. Because it is an advantage implemented by the game creators.

Try to argue all you want, you are wrong. If cash shop items were untradable, you would be correct. However, they are not.

Good day.[/b]
    If you buy items from PUS, it's the K2 Network that gains money.
    If you buy items from another player, it's the other player that gains money.

Accounts you play on, Items you play with and the coins you pay with, they all belong to K2 and you are not allowed to sell it to others.

Banned

http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com/e...r_agreement.php

"7. TRADING AMONG PLAYERS
    Trading of Game Items between Players on the same server is permitted. All other trading or transfers, including without limitations, trading of Knight Cash, Account ID, Account Names, and all out-of-game transfers, are strictly prohibited.
    The Company is not responsible for any losses occurred related to any permitted or prohibited trading activities. ANY AND ALL PROHIBITED CONDUCTS MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF THE ACCOUNTS INVOLVED IN SUCH TRADING."

You do not have to call it cheating but this have to mean you can get banned for buying things from other players ?

You do not have to call it cheating but this have to mean you can get banned for buying things from other players ?[/b]
    Yes, even calimaestro said he would like to do something against the babashopper. Even if it sounded like a joke, it's a serious thing.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

If you buy items from PUS, it's the K2 Network that gains money.
    If you buy items from another player, it's the other player that gains money.

Accounts you play on, Items you play with and the coins you pay with, they all belong to K2 and you are not allowed to sell it to others.[/b]
    WOW, how didn't you understand his statement... he simply and clearly said, if you buy items from PUS worth $100, you can simply resell them in game and get GBs for it, and use those GBs to buy the lets say Glass Belt worth that $100 of reselling and getting GBs... So why go through a long process like that, when at the end it all comes to the point where you waste the same amount of money ($100) to get the certain item that you wanted to get from the start. I don't know how you didn't understand his logic the first time.

WOW, how didn't you understand his statement... he simply and clearly said, if you buy items from PUS worth $100, you can simply resell them in game and get GBs for it, and use those GBs to buy the lets say Glass Belt worth that $100 of reselling and getting GBs... So why go through a long process like that, when at the end it all comes to the point where you waste the same amount of money ($100) to get the certain item that you wanted to get from the start. I don't know how you didn't understand his logic the first time.[/b]
    Buying from pus and reselling is not forbidden.

ANd you say "why go through a long process like that..."

Why go through a long process like that when you can koxp yourself to 83?

wawh

@wawh

im a turk and i dont cheat. and there are no turks in C-west and dont they have cheaters ?
    stop being racist pls.[/b]
    lol turks arent a race so how can i be a racist? h34r:

aligator thats because it uses third party tools that other players normally cannot use
    if you can buy premium, you can buy items for usd, so relaly whats the difference?

lol turks arent a race so how can i be a racist? h34r:
    aligator thats because it uses third party tools that other players normally cannot use
    if you can buy premium, you can buy items for usd, so relaly whats the difference?[/b]
    The difference is that K2 is against dealing with items between players. I mean, i would be against it too when I don't make money out of that deal.

Ki1laH

Buying from pus and reselling is not forbidden.

ANd you say "why go through a long process like that..."
    Why go through a long process like that when you can koxp yourself to 83?[/b]
    Don't bother arguing with this guy unbeatable, he is the pure definition of ignorant.

What he just did was compared apples to bananas as a retort to a fact.

@wawh

what an ignorant kid ur.. i feel just bad now just cos of replying u 2nd time. waste.

sorry for posting smt offtopic.

speedkill

i tested how cheating is for fun on my old char and the outcome was quite interesting. I got a message "illegal activities are spotted on your account. The knight online client will now close" after 10 minutes without even using it yet. jist running it (koxp) in the background.

I got shocked by the possibilities however. It contains fuinctions like more np gained more xp gained more hp, more ac, infinite mana, dc if gm logs on, login without premium blablabla. these plugins are incredible powerfull nowadays.

@speedkill,

so what, even if you can order pizza ingame with koxp, we dont give a shit.

we want get rid of those cheats, simply

GummyBear

the reason k2 is promiting this is to bring old palyers back, eather way i want hackers gone, even if it reduces th epopulation of hackers by half or w.e anything will be better than nothing.

Banned

AFAIK PUS has a limit of purchases for every month. Where as for babashopping you can just cough up 10k USD and get the best gear of the server without lifting a finger ._. I'm not exactly against babashopping, but when people take it to extreme, like +3 iron set in the newest server, it starts to get really really gay.

the reason k2 is promoting this is to bring old palyers back, eather way i want hackers gone, even if it reduces the population of hackers by half or w.e anything will be better than nothing.[/b]
    The reason K2 is doing it is because they want a better reputation and they want to help out the legit players. Not because they want to bring old players back. Also for those people saying they don't want to ban the koxpers because then they will lose money well hears a little news flash, they have programs where they don't need premium to log in. That's all koxpers would need to buy anyways, premium, to log in. They don't give a shit about buying KC for buff scrolls or getting more XP.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast